Hold on to your buttholes!

fox10phoenix.com/news/north-korea-threatens-to-attack-power-grid

Its been a pleasure Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTRpg3XK-kw&feature=youtu.be&t=93
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
space.com/38057-sun-unleashes-decades-strongest-solar-flare.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/sun-solar-flare-strongest-auroras-space-science/
youtu.be/GYdNpU843Rs
fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/us-could-wipe-out-north-korea-in-15-minutes-says-gen-tom-mcinerney
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NK threatens

kys OP

>power grid goes down
>4chin goes down
>we are released from this hell

Six months of some minor bullshit like this happening every day and nothing ever happens

Fuck off Korea, and fuck off fat American retards who are led by the nose by the media

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>NK Threatens.

Are you a kid or something? They have been doing this for over 50 years.

Its funny I was just at a vet and the waiting room was full of women talking about Trump and NK and how the Norks are gonna kills us all.

Its so easy to whip people into hysterics with Trump that I don't even bother to argue with them anymore.

get back to me when they actually do something

>NK threatens
Yawn. He cryed wolf 100 times already. I would only be shocked if he did anything but talk.

he would get more accomplished by nuking every major city. he would kill the majority of liberals and it would make america great again.

The sky is blue, water is wet and Islam isn't peaceful.

More news at 10.

hey wha happon

>tfw we all need this site to go down to actually make our memes a reality

You mean the solar flare is going to kill our power grid and NK is going to get blamed for it?

Some people aren't going to realize the threat this poses until an actual nuclear bomb drops on our heads.

How long do you think the U.S. military is going to tolerate a loose cannon like Kim? Do you really think they'll enjoy it when Kim threatens to attack Guam once he has a stockpile of 200 nuclear ICBMs?

The situation is evolving rapidly and most of you don't even realize how serious this is.

Civilian Fire teams are waiting

EMP = RWDS= DOTR

This
Read between the lines you fucking idiots

if the site goes no one else can roll digis
the final kek

It's mossad faggot.

Is Kim an internet troll?

This is like the time when Andrew Anglin got on twitter and manipulated the blacks by telling them the KKK was on campus

Kim just makes idle threats and zog dances to his tune time and time again

Drumpf's bluster is just embarrassing at this point

ISRAEL IS GOING TO BE DISMANTLED

are you a jew? My kike senses are tingling

Called it.

NUKE GOOK

>fox

Jews hate Kim

I just hate Drumpf's (literally) gay generals being involved in foreign policy

youtube.com/watch?v=hTRpg3XK-kw&feature=youtu.be&t=93

I want to be free user. Kim may be our solution. no one told me I couldn't leave when I first dipped my toes during Trump campaign. the capcha is gay as hell but here I am...forever.

Kek
Trump is such a chump
Hillary would have buttfucked Kim by now

You know your autistic ass will draw MEMES and write (you)s while bitching about degeneracy while blaming (((them)))

Stfu cuck.

We have dropped literally THOUSANDS of nuclear bombs ON OUR OWN SOIL. We have dropped them in the ocean. We have exploded them at all levels of the atmosphere. We have decimated pretend cities. If nukes were a real danger and muh fallout was actually serious, we'd all have three eyes by now. Russia has tested even more than us. Nukes, if they are even real, won't hurt us.

Haha, they are going to use a nuke and then blame it on a solar flare.

When he promised that fire and fury shit I literally cringed.

>and most of you don't even realize how serious this is.
I bet Drumpf is on top of it youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

DOOO IT YOU FUCKING GOOK FAGGOT LET US ALL DIE IN PAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Norks attack power grid
>Stupidly forget that Texas has it's own power grid
>Texas laughs and destroys Norks.
Plz happen

I mwonder if the Jewish power structure understands that the Bolshevik power structure has split away from them and is now acting on its own. The Jews have nowhere to run now and they are losing power fast. The Power is going to the faggots and shitskins and the Jews can't let this continue.

They either make their move or be flushed down the toilet along with the whites. Jews can be bred out. The Jew doesn't want his children to have black skin.

Hey Jews this is what happens when you do evil deeds. It comes back to haunt you.

fpbp

You know, I do believe you are right. Hillary would have bent over for Kim and when he got a look at that rotting meat ass he would have a heart attack.

Meh.

>Fire & Furry
lel

> mfw i can actually translate that for normie lerkers
RWDS, R.Wing Death Squads
DOTR, Day of the Rope

>Hillary would have declared Russia on false pretenses and nuked innocent civilians in Syria by now
>She also might have laughed off Kim's threats but nuked him anyways too
>No one would have questioned it because to do so is sexist and bigoted
>Literally become a 24/7 warmongering tyrant like the world believes us to be and the left would rejoice

Is an emp real or is it just something from 80's Batman comics?

called what? nothing has happened, you fucking monkey

6 months? Try 50 years.

BECAUSE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE NATION

> you
> being this fucking retarded

every day i turn up here in pol, i see the IQ of its users get lower. it's like a fucking SPASTIC convention in here.

you should all kill yourselves.

Time to start meeting in real life then

We'd also have a ton of Mexicans in the USA right now. Like, millions more.

/thread

These niggers are gonna try to claim credit for the CME tomorrow. Kim needs to get fuck fuck off Sup Forums

>EU
>being taken seriously ever
LEL

Have you ever seen that video of the scientist eating radioactive substance. I think it was either uranium or plutonium

>I want all countries to concede to threats because I'm a lil bitch

>every day i turn up here in pol, i see the IQ of its users get lower. it's like a fucking SPASTIC convention in here.
No kidding. There's still some decent conversation on here, but half the posting activity seems to be taken up by either shills, slidethreaders, or - the worst - YEC/FlatEarth retards flinging around what would be agitprop if anyone took it seriously, yet it's too annoying to laugh at anymore. I'm just sick of it.
I wish there was some kind of age and IQ verification required to post here.

Yes goy meet up
goahead
I'm not the FBI AT ALLLLLL

>emp knocks out power and internet for years
>virgin political losers from Sup Forums are never heard from again because they never leave the house and literally only discuss their views online behind comfort of anonymity

this youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

lol

And trump has done what? Kicked out 10K? Big deal.

HOLY FUCK, IT'S MAYBE REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME FOR SURE!!!

If they actually do something lime this, I don't think we'll be on the internet.

Lol as if anything is even gonna get close to continental U.S.

Jesus God not this shit again

Yeah, sure.

I am actually done with the happenings, you know. I love this board but has been mostly false alarms and paranoia.

/thread

I will follow the hurricanes, these are real fucking happenings. I am done with these two fatsos, the korean and the american one. Please just bomb each other out for once.

> talking about Trump and NK and how the Norks are gonna kills us all.

Probably ironic, and joking

never going to happenings

>if you want happenings look else where

ITS TIME!

Guys. What if this is a cover for the CME's arrival from that flare

space.com/38057-sun-unleashes-decades-strongest-solar-flare.html

There was a smaller one immediately followed by a much larger one

c'mon kim, release us!

Less Mexicans are crossing over into the USA. If Hillary won, illegal immigration would have increased three fold. And why? All dem free gibs. Land of the properity for Mehicanos, just live off the white man's sweat and have 8 children. We need to shoot them all.

the time has come to glass them. enough fucking around trump. we got hurricanes killing people, 2 on the way. many americans are already in fear from that now the gook is threatening american lives.

TIME TO ERADICATE NORTH KOREA FOREVER

>ITS TIME!

>Don't even change your flag

Lol git gud faggot

We could only be so lucky

correct

Kim is the good guy

if they actually TRY something, all north koreans would be dead before we hear about it.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/09/sun-solar-flare-strongest-auroras-space-science/

CORONAL MASS EJECTION COMING TOMORROW!!!

>not using legacy v 2
lurk moar

wat

Literally shaking right now, what if these elite troopers show up, how will we ever stop them?
youtu.be/GYdNpU843Rs
>fucking ww2 brenguns
nevermind

Or maybe it's the opposite of what I said.

maybe the CME will be used to blame NK.

I'm up for a rousing game of kick the spic

>“If he gets our full nuclear retaliatory capability, within minutes after one round going into Seoul, there will be nothing left,” McInerney told Liz Claman on “Countdown to the Closing Bell.” “If you go to Airborne Alert—we used to call it “Chrome Dome”—with nuclear weapons and then we start building up our other forces, et cetera, he will not last 15 minutes.”

fox10phoenix.com/news/us-world-news/us-could-wipe-out-north-korea-in-15-minutes-says-gen-tom-mcinerney

FUCK FUCK FUCK
NOW WE ARE A TARGET TOO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>Implying we'd be free of Sup Forums just because a website went down

>meme camos
Did Norks play imported Call of Duty games and think those were real military camos?

Problem is, they've got enough artillery to fire enough rounds into Seoul in those "minutes" that nothing would be left there either.

Give me your feet taytay I want to massage them with my mouth.

>2And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, 3Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: 4Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. 5And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. 6But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, 7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. 8For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. 9And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. 10And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. 11Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. 12And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

>14And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done. 15And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid. 16And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine. 17And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts. 18And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

We are Legion...

Does that mean I won't be able to play my 2hu games?

Since it's inevitable that some shit is gonna go down sooner or later with (((them))), what should I get to make sure I can survive?

What the gifs from today! The sun has been jerking off A LOT the past week. and it's fucking awesome. I'd swallow.