All this winning is JUST overwhelming

All this winning is JUST overwhelming

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJsTc4oibLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)#Ninth_Circle_.28Treachery.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Appeals court

so its on its path to gorsuch still, where it will be upheld and the courts which obama politicised well be shown for what they are ginving reason to split up the 9th circuit.

Youre a fucking moron and you have no clue what this tweet means. FAG

there is one

>limited view
He still allowed like 95% of countries in

>people who haven't set foot in America at all have constitutional rights

So basically it'll go to the supreme court soon. Then America will win. Travel ban forever. Y'all never know when to quit. Play right into Trumps hands.

>letting the cousins in
You gotta let Mohammed and his gorrilian poor refugee cousins in or else you're a racist

TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

Sup Forums is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. This is evident from the culture of almost every board. Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here. From the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/ to the racial pseudoscience of Sup Forums, no board is free from the jibbering idiocy of a certain class of self-appointed intelligentsia. I hate you all.

This tbqh
The only thing I hate more than Sup Forums is white people

TLDR faggot

this, theyre all related, you have to draw the line if not you literally let all of them in fucking up this ban

There's*

Euroflag for Betsy Devos supposed education level.

>commie
>calling anyone else a loser
Stopped reading right there lmao

I wonder what it could mean

>education level
shitkicker supermarket defecator level 9001

>Buzzwords the post

And you are here forever
Faggot

drumpf niggers btfo ;^)

The judges knew exactly that this would defeat the purpose of the ban. We gave an inch by letting them allow a few family members in, and they took a mile. Trump should have kept the total ban.

>takes the time to change to a meme flag,

K

>b-but I'm in charge
>I-I WON, M-MAGA!!!!

Why do we even let any places other than new york and california vote anyway? They're all fucking redneck retards!

you mean niggers and jobless millennials voted for hillary

Off to the Supreme court then. This isn't a problem at all.

You ain't so tough now, little cracker. I hate your white bastards, you stink! I hate your white skin. I hate your white pants. I hate white cheddar. I hate white keys on a piano. I hate my teeth, because they're white. I hate Neil diamond. I hate the color of my Grandpas hair. Huh? Most of all, I hate that White Ass Donald Trump.

>9th circuit court

It'll be overruled kek

>cousins
They are all fucking cousins...
Also, how the fuck do you prove your relationship with someone when they are coming from a shithole country with no records?

keep radicalizing white people, that's what you're doing

Hasn't this already happened with the travel ban once? Some activist judge "ruled" on it, until it went to SCOTUS who finally over-turned the decision? Why are people acting like its going to be any different this time?

Left can't make a intellectual joke without using the words, "Racist" "Shit" "Bigot" "Retard" "Whitey" and or "Your" "Triggered" "Shame" "Mother" "Trans"
"Will" "Die" "On" "The" "Front" "Of" "A" "Charger" "Tonight" "If " "You" "Don't" "Pull" "That" "Dick" "Out" "Of" "Your" "Ass"

Without rural and suburban retards, cities would have :

>no food
>no "organic" food
>no water
>no breathable air
>no construction materials
>no paper
>no mineral resources
>no electricity
>no money

Without cities, rural and suburban retards have :

>no pollution
>no over-consumerism
>no traffic jams
>no climate change
>no niggers

Literally everyone living in a large city is cancer to the human race. All you fucks have ever done is complain about problems YOU are responsible for, and blaming the so called "retards" working their asses off so you can have your shitty starbucks coffee before heading into your hipster faggot office.

I hope you all fucking die of cancer due to inhaling your own collective farts.

9th again?

really?

Rural and suburban retards are what I like to call “janitors”

You can teach them the very, very basic principles of the scientific concepts brought upon by the ultra high IQ city people, and you can even give them cute little degrees from the State University of Alabama and their mom can be very proud of them, and they can even live very happy lives pressing a button every morning and than driving back home again to their family with their genderfluid son and daughter and their 2 dogs.

But eventually, there will come a time when they will run into a more complicated problem, that their tiny little rural and suburban brain will not be able to solve. Maybe there will be a message on their computer warning them that a meltdown is imminent at the nuclear reactor or something. And when that happens, they will need to call the real people. The builders. The architects. AKA, the ones who live in the cities, because cities are the only environments that are dynamic and globally competitive enough to provide a natural selection process that breeds humans of a higher level of intelligence.

So why you here? Stop projecting your flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. YOU are the mentally ill one, coming to a board where no one agrees with you, and you thinking that coming here and insulting everyone is going to accomplish anything. Get the fuck out, we don't want you here. Go annoy someone else, punk.

It's the same activist court that got blown out over the first ban that did this.

They will be overruled, and Trump will simply reinstate the ban.

Give me a quick rundown of what this means.
What part of the travel ban is now ineffectual?

What would a serious leader make of such information? This is worthless.
This is the AP saying, we didn't bother to read the details yet but we want to be the first to break the story so we'll frame it as vaguely as possible.

YEah, those spics and niggers who make up 75% of city populations have real high IQs. The average city dweller in the US has an IQ of about 90. Maybe that is super smart compared to the people in your country, but we call them low IQ trash.

Your country Is literally subliminal term used to describe the anus of any animals body.

Libcucks are absolutely desperate for any kind of "win". So they pretend this actually means something. It's pretty pathetic, I don't know why they don't just end their lives.

>tfw too intelligent to make over $50,000

DISBAR ALL ACTIVIST JUDGES

>it's only activism when they rule differently than I expected them to!

lmao

Why do you think that rural and suburban retards are so butthurt about "manufacturing being outsourced"? If they're so smart, shouldn't they be able to create their own manufacturing?

The truth is that without directives from the ultra high IQ city people, they don't know how to even organize manufacturing. Rural and suburban retards are utterly hopeless without the ultra high IQ city people.

Do you ever stick your head deep in between your ass cheeks, press your nostrils right up against your own asshole and rip ass in your stupid grinning face? Just to enjoy the disgusting stink you've personally created?

You seem like the type of person who would

>city people pay $4,000 a month for a closet

This is why Trump won.

LOVE WINS REEEEEEEE

I love you

>And when that happens, they will need to call the real people. The builders. The architects.

You mean people who call themselves "Builders" yet don't have the arm strength to drive a nail down a rotten piece of wood? wew lad.

In an apocalypse, the scientist comes up with possible outcomes and graphs them, the architect plans and designs an efficient shelter, the computer scientist tries to establish a new communication network and the climate scientist is still complaining about our CO2 emissions.

Meanwhile, "retards" are out there hunting for food, building makeshift houses and gathering supplies to survive.

It's obvious these judges are letting their biases get in the way of doing their jobs.

Stop stealing from the lower class, you pig.

topkek faggot

Lmao the only "victories" the left can celebrate are speed bumps in the form of easily overturned appeals and hurricanes destroying blue cities in red states

feels great, man

>It's obvious

It's SO obvious! I would like to thank your fee fees for their input.

nice copy pasta

>Extremely Brilliant
lmao

Capital, Fuckface.

>Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here.

>I don't understand them
>it must be worthless nonsense

>also, one time I went to France, and they were all speaking incoherent gibberish; they're all clearly mentally ill, I don't know how they function. It's not just that I don't know the fucking language.

>limited view

I guess they want Trump to expand it then?

gooble, gobble
gooble, gobble
one of us
one of us

If ultra IQ people from the city are so smart, shouldnt they have negated the need to outsource manufacturing by now? Shouldnt AI and robotics have all but removed the need for low IQ people?

Checkmate city cuck, looks like you just as dumb as the people building the product you claim to have invented.

>tfw you're not ultra-high IQ like these city people

youtube.com/watch?v=EJsTc4oibLY

Ha, you all got baited by a potatonigger

Like didn't the Supreme fucking court rule to allow Trump's ban as is until they see the case this fall?

How the fuck are lesser courts able to overturn the supreme court ruling!?!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHECKMATE ANUSLAND

exactly 61 seconds between posts

::reallymakesyouthink.pptx::

Looks like its going to the conservative supreme court. They have the final say

>reallymakesyouthink

That would be a first for you, Trumpcuck :3

I agree, it was a limited view. The ban should be expanded to include israeli jews, neocon cryptojews and the treasonous CIA criminals who are running the al-qaeda/islamic state networks.

how many liters of somali sperm has your sister ingested?

Why are cities so degenerate?

>how many liters of somali sperm has your sister ingested?

Less than yours :3

weren't we fucking over this?

4D chess

just wait until the next major terrorist attacks.

Democrats are cementing themselves to a fatal political position

>normal reaction
leftist reaction is not normal

Cities get their talent by offering fat paychecks to college graduates from the suburbs.

Truly, what would we do without urban ghettos littered with trash(both human and physical). Or the vibrant gay bars spreading AIDS and Syphillis? Or the diverse Arts and Culture scenes that give us masterpieces like pic related?

It means that land matters more than people when it comes to US Presidential elections.

Why do we even have the 9th Circuit? It should be disbanded.

who's talking about rape
merkel has yours do so willingly

>who's talking about rape

Who indeed? :^)

>VIEW
JUST AS LONG AS THEY CAN GET AN ((ADVANTAGE)) OVER YOU

PRAISE KEK

Because you deserved it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)#Ninth_Circle_.28Treachery.29

which they get from the federal government which they take in taxes to fund all this dumb SHIT

everytime they rule against shit that is VERY clearly described in the constitution, congress threatens to disband it. hopefully they do this time

>DURRRR
Eat shit and die shill.

I guess it all makes sense now.

obviously you're just not smart enough to understand the blank canvas user. this artist took years perfecting his craft so that he could finally put this masterpiece in a gallery so that people with an iq of 200 like him could appreciate it. obviously it's deeply symbolic but you just wouldn't understand

fuck them fuck hawaii fuck them niggers fuck them let them be a dumb island again lets cut off supplies of scooters