How do we solve the western women problem?

Lost of bitching and complaining but how do we seriously put a stop to it? With over 50% of our population being female, is it even possible to implement laws to prevent them from ruining society?

I have a regular Tinder account that gets a match a week at most. I make a smurf account with a degenerate bio and post pictures of my abs and my phone becomes a personal vibrator. Dating sites have the same results and I see no difference in the women I meet during my daily life.

Bio:
>Howdy! Not looking for much more than FWB and some good times! 6'2

There is so much contradiction I see where guys have to be absolutely perfect just to obtain one of these cows yet I get cringe messages like this every hour

I'm swiping on everyone once a day. There is no discrimination when it comes to the type of woman being degenerate because ALL of them are.

hey guys why are you so boring to talk to one on one?

you use a shirtless pic as your main? kek what does your face look like?

Throw out the (((celebrities))) and (((media moguls))) and push right-wing opinions into the mainstream. Women cave easily to peer pressure and so will stop becoming sluts in order to fit in again.

nothing amazing but enough to get compliments

tell me what to say and I will say it to one of these (((women)))

you are absolutely retarded
HUUR DUUUR GUISE I WENT TO THIS APP MADE FOR DEGENERATES TO GET CASUAL PERVERTED SEX WHY ARE THESE GIRLS ALL SLUTS WHERE ARE THE GOOD ONES????
The good girls are not on these apps you insanely retarded dog blowjob givin' motherfucker, girls worth pursuing are not in the open like that, you must look deeper, churches, orchestra concerts, and any kind of activity that repels whores, also, NOT POLITICS
sage
>SAGE
sage
>SAGE
sage
>SAGE
sage
>SAGE

>Dating sites have the same results and I see no difference in the women I meet during my daily life.
I work at a business run by a local church dip shit. only me and one other co-worker there are non religious and I guarantee you the youth there are absolutely no different.

Pics of Jesus on their facebook right next to the big bong rips at their parties. You are delusional and blissful in your ignorance.

Hahaha you think that there's a difference. That is cute.

Tell her the truth, that she will never find a good man on Tinder and will be alone and childless while everyone around her settles down and builds families.

I feel like I'll get banned for that. Rest assure I will say that when I finish using the app to all of them.

dude, that's like, your own personal experience
you like all other /r9k/ mgtow defeatist faggots wants everything to be easy, you don't want to fight, you don't want to better yourself, you just want to whine and complain,
i'm not telling you it's easy, i'm not telling you good girls are everywhere, what i'm telling you is that they exist, and they are out there, waiting, now whether you have the strength and will to improve yourself, to become the kind of male that is worth it of a girl like that it's up to you.

>good girls exist
>waiting
>t. roastie
western women don't wait, they rush to childlock a man before menopause hits and pretend to be good by that point because they "settle" compared to the prior cock carousel they experienced

I feel sad for you, I can't believe someone would just exclude himself to ever be happy on purpose, I hope one day you'll improve yourself both physically and mentally, because let's be honest /r9k/ faggots lack both of these things, I want you to just look at yourself in the mirror, think about the lifestyle you have, your current financial situation, and then ask yourself this
>If I were a good worthwhile girl, would I date myself?
be honest.

F A G G O T S
A
G
G
O
T
S

>bluepill simp

>Going on tinder thinking you're going to find a steady relationship with a /nicegirl/
You're fucking stupid OP. Tinder is made for sluts to be sluts. It's free sex. No strings attached. It's what people use after a breakup. It's what people use to feel better about themselves. It's not where Grace Whitegirl from Christiantown, Nebraska goes to get married.

>extremely fit
>employed as logistics manager
>completely independent with my own method of transportation and social circle
>experience dating these washed up rags that should be doing what you suggest I do

>t. roastie

see

God I love PTM. They're are the biggest libcuck faggots, but they write some great music.

>extremely fit
you're not fooling anyone here fattie/skeleton, post timestamped picture or fuck off larper.

You're still implying that no good females exist. I agree that a lot of them don't hold up the values they advertise but there still are decent chicks out there. And if OP wants to find a decent chick, tinder isn't the place.

women were always whores for chad, leaf

>he expects me to take his word for it
prove you are all of these things or fuck off
where is the timestamped picture? it would take you literally 1 minute, what happened?, I mean you are Mr successful, it should be easy for you :)

I did my first two years of college in Oklahoma. I met the most beautiful wide-eyed virgin qt 10/10 wifey material girl at the Baptist Collegiate Ministry. I was 2 years older because I worked after high school.

She was unbelievable. Truly the epitome of cute, smart, innocent, and actually voiced individual thoughts regarding politics, etc. She was so easy to talk to.

I didn't deserve a girl like her. But she liked me anyway. She was way too pretty and too perfect for me. But it didn't matter. By the end of 2nd year I considered marrying her (not uncommon to be married at 18-22 there).

But then I accepted a hockey scholarship back in Canada. And so she accepted an internship in DC. And now I'm surrounded by filthy puck bunny sluts and she's probably getting railed every night by some 70 year old congressman.

My only problem with western women is that I found the diamond in the rough and threw it away to go elsewhere. Sure I ended up getting a free college but it wasn't worth it.

I know this isn't my blog but this eats me up everyday Sup Forums. Why didn't I stay and marry that girl?

Fucking retard LOL.

checked and nice

>assuming all of Sup Forums are failures like yourself

You're a real latlet, leaf
those biceps are a joke too

>assuming I workout
thanks for the compliment

What's your routine?

He probably dated her for like two weeks

>no shoulders
>no obliques
>shit biceps

lol

>these are the matches that he brags about matching with on Tinder

I genuinely feel 10x better about myself now. None of these girls are a 7 or above except for Taylor but I take it with a grain of salt since greyscale is the ultimate photoshop.

Checked. I know.

Someone's been on that Super Male Vitality.

I dated her most of those 2 years. She didn't date anyone the next year and her friends messaged me guilt tripping me to death for leaving. It still hurts.

Tits or gtfo male leaf version: the thread

that's not extremely fit, extremely fit would be someone like Lazar Angelov, but nevertheless, you're fit, just not extremely, i'm surprised I must say, I wonder whats your fucking problem, seriously dude, most of guys that has that kind of /r9k/ mindset are just hideous smelly fat asses
you could actually be fucking happy, you just need to look deeper, why do you do this to yourself? what made you think this way? honestly curious.

How long has it been since you contacted her? Why don't you see if she's still single?

>utter lack of lats
>right boob wonky
>are those pimples?
>weak biceps
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BEAT IT KIDDO

where am I bragging? Im calling these people out and said I swiped right on everyone

I'm not gunna show you hundreds of matches based on your personal taste

feel free to post your timestamp buddy, ive got more glamorous shots of myself than one standing from my computer desk

see

No one solves anything here. Sup Forums is not a cohesive unit, and never will be.

not that tinder girls can tell from these pics, but how tall

>no shirt selfie
>complains about degeneracy

I assume she's since lost her virginity, dated lots of guys, moved on with her life, and largely forgotten me.

And it's not like I can just walk into the US and settle down. I would need a job offer or something to go back. I couldn't just show up and ask her to marry me.

>hey hey hey
Fat Albert??

>thanks Mr skeletal

Advice on how to get one of these girls?
I imagine you can't just go up to some random chick during a concert and be like "How about that Tchaikovsky eh?"
"That Jesus, wow...what a guy!"

so the only thing you need for these vacuous holes is a little bit of muscle?

This is one thing I see all the time as a counter argument.
I never understand it guy says he just wants a girl that has morals and family values.
The response is jeez work hard, improve yourself, become near perfection.
These guys aren't asking for Perfection they're asking for decency which often they have themselves.
But that's never enough.

the point was to be degenerate myself
>leaf education

>HUR DUR LE ALL GIRLS ARE WHORES AND ONE ONE IS WORTH IT
>is on Tinder
>is on tinder with a shirtless profile pic

you know what cognitive dissonance is right leaf?

are you trying to be retarded? oh wait you are probably a used up cow, still picking at straws, go figure!
see

it's okay man I'm ugly as fuck. miring over here, no homo.

I can't even get any decent matches. need new photos.

Use them for sex. This is the bet option for self preservation. Although, it can make the problem worse.

The key is to build capital, develop your discipline, your vision, your will, your morals and don't get emotionally attached to these women. Practice safe sex; don't get burned and don't get her pregnant.

once you are comfortable enough capital wise and fulfillment wise, look for one you can start a family with. The unfortunate truth is that most will be used up by their early 20s. You may have to get one that comes from a deeply religious background and mold them; it's possible, but difficult to breakthrough their conditioning. Once you breakthrough their conditioning, you can make them yours.

The problem is, in the back of their mind, they will be realizing their power... So, if you get married, they might use that power if you don't keep them in check.

Again, for self preservation, the best thing is to just focus on yourself, become the best you and use them sexually if needed. BUT, this does not fix the problem that is them, it can make it worse if men abuse their power that comes with capital, influence and status.

It is enticing to abuse the power that comes with capital, influence and status, but if we do that, we are no better than them... BUT, we are better than them inherently. So, we must act as such.

Take it if it comes, don't get attached, don't let them hook their claws in.

>they're asking for decency which often they have themselves.
apart from the leaf guy that totally breaks the stereotype, most /r9k/ mgtow faggots that wants a great cute faithful girl does the following

>is fat
>no interesting hobbies, only vidya and anime
>Neets, or just dirt poor
>bad hygiene, doesn't shower, cut nails, cut hair, clean earwax, brush teeth regularly

they ask for decency while fapping to traps, lolis, tentacles, rape and other degenerate shit, they're far from being anything remotely decent and worthwhile, most have barely any redeemable qualities.

If you wanna engage in Tinder, casual sex, or whatever, that's really your deal, I don't give a fuck, but then don't act like you deserve a faithful worthwhile marriage material girl, you are literally part of the problem, you are a walking cognitive dissonance.

I get about 4 matches a day with this profile. Girls don't want some cuck with a dog in his profile picture begging in their bio fr attention. They want honesty and balls.

It's always men's fault. Women hate white men because white men are pussies. Ever time a woman does some stupid shit, you encourage it. You make concessions for your girlfriends and wives and daughters. When a woman does some shit that if done by your male friend or brother you would not accept, you accept it and don't say anything. How can they respect you? Why would they want to live with you? Why would they entrust the governance of a country to you? You can't even stand up for yourselves. You can't be trusted to take care of them. So they say fuck you. And they torment you because you're weak as piss. They don't owe loyalty to a tribe that can't protect them. They'll go give their pussies and their reproductive capabilities to a tribe that *can* take care of them, a tribe that they *do* respect.
It's all your fault, white man; you were too nice, too weak.

McKenzi is a fake profile

That girls name in the picture is Ally Hardesty and shes a youtuber.

>Finding quality women at a concert

Cause you are a fucking loser. Consider suicide, at the very least.

Same guy you responded to just on mobile.

>apart from the leaf guy that totally breaks the stereotype, most /r9k/ mgtow faggots that wants a great cute faithful girl
You quote me but yet you attack other people's arguments.
All I said is I want decency, morals and family values, which is something I have.

>does the following
>is fat
I mean I may not be in the best shape but I don't expect my partner to be perfect.
>no interesting hobbies, only vidya and anime
Yeah of course I like dumb nerdy shit I'm on Sup Forums, but I also enjoy collecting and shooting Firearms, the outdoors and doing things by hand.
>Neets, or just dirt poor
I'm self-employed / work with my family, I'm a licensed private investigator and certified process server.
>bad hygiene, doesn't shower, cut nails, cut hair, clean earwax, brush teeth regularly
This one's just low but, I shower, shave, clean my ears and brush my teeth everyday.
It's necessary for me to keep a clean and decent appearance for work.
>they ask for decency while fapping to traps, lolis, tentacles, rape and other degenerate shit, they're far from being anything remotely decent and worthwhile, most have barely any redeemable qualities.
Again this is just presumptive petty bullshit.
I live my life with a degree of morality and decency treating others with common respect and courtesy.
I'm going to be spending the weekend gutting a family member's house because of a flood, I'm doing this out of simple decency.

I would like to hear you dissect all this.

normal women don't need dating sites
only thirsty socially incompetent roasties do

Actually the opposite. I sacrified happiness for success. She liked me when I was a loser.

I consider wallowing in my self-pity like Hemingway minus the shotgun to the face.

>I work at a business run by a local church dip shit
except you don't but you will lie because that's what happens in every thread like this
the sperg with the shitty arguments works all the jobs, studies in all the schools, is a part of all religions, has a dozen girlfriends, etc. etc.

>minus the shotgun to the face.
But that's the best part

Collapse the internet.

thats it.

it enables mental pollution
Non connected woman =/= connected "womb man"