Friendly reminder that people can have all the sex they want and shouldn't be judged for it. It's 2017...

Friendly reminder that people can have all the sex they want and shouldn't be judged for it. It's 2017, sex isn't just for marriage anymore.

PPIIICCKLE RIIIICKJKK

bunnies don't fuck niggers and give you STDs

>People act like animals
>Insists we treat them like animals

How could this be misinterpreted?

some Playboy bunnies do

FPBP

UPVOTED

/THREAD

Hahahahahahahahaha. Yep.

So I should trap and eat them?

Wubalubadubdub!

People aren't nearly as cute as bunnies. Especially not mentally ill fucks that post on tumblr.

We shoot and in other ways kill bunnies in grest numbers.

ahahahah just fuck what you wanna fuck bro what even are consequences and shit ahahahaha

>bunnies start fucking well hung Chinchillas
>bunnies develop fetish for cucking white bunnies with well hung chinchins
>bunnies start having an overwhelming amount of bunilla abominations (still cuter than nigger babies)
this is a false equivalency at it's finest. bunnies do not and never will equal humans.

I've long been of the opinion that we should treat people more like animals. We should start by putting down the entire Middle East like they're rabid dogs.

Where i live, rabbits have myxomatosis
>have rabbits
>they hump
>its good, more food
>outsider rabbit comes in
>i bet that fuckers diseased
>goes near female rabbit hutch
>BANG
>now the good rabbits can keep humping

this unironically sums up my viewpoint on
most issues.

>if myxomatosis rabbits get tinder, ill slaughter every.single.one.

Let's get ready to rrrruuuum-bull!
Why do these people (liberals, gays, trannies, "liberated" stronk independent wymynz) insist of telling everyone and their mother about their sex life and literally parade their degeneracy in the streets? Fag parades, slut walks, constant social media exhibitionism...I bet nobody would give a fuck or even know if they didn't constantly insist on shoving it in everyone's faces. Go back to the closet or wherever you came from, keep your degeneracy to yourself and stop whining that you are being "shamed" or whatever.

yes, they should be judged for it. That judgement is the way of controlling the society to be happy and productive. Whores and manwhores must be despised publicly.

The answer to both of the 'no's were actually yes. We think of species as a different sort when they breed like rabbits. There's literally a saying for it.
People don't want male and female bunnies together because of their sex habits.
also sage

I don't really give a fuck anymore. Let these people create their hellhole. Let them suffer.

It will either collapse (resulting in war) or they'll come begging for us to fix things. Accelerationism is the true red pill.

If you would look into r/K selection you'd see why rabbits have so much sex and why it is not good for humans to do the same. I'm just going to hope you do some research on it yourself because its really to expansive of a topic to condense into one post, but I would recommend watching Stefan Molyneux's three part series on it.

>Why do these people parade their degeneracy?
To break down the social norms that lead to the formation of strong families. To destroy motherhood, fatherhood, marriage, family, extended family, social cohesion, society itself. To make us atomized, isolated, deracinated, alienated, demoralized.

I agree, we should model all human sexual norms off of bunnies.
By the way I'm a serial rapist and there's nothing wrong with it.

Sure fuck all the people oi want. Just don't expect any decent man to want to marry a used up roastie whore.
They have a lifetime of cats and regret to forwards to.

>Friendly reminder that people can have all the sex they want and shouldn't be judged for it. It's 2017, sex isn't just for marriage anymore.

Does that include blood relatives or children?
Need clarification.

>people can have all the sex they want
sure
>and shouldn't be judged for it
mmm, no go. how else will we separate the wheat from the chaff?

what really surprises me is that those landwhales from tumblr actually can get laid.