Wait, i thought (((they))) were supposed to be our enemies?!?

Wait, i thought (((they))) were supposed to be our enemies?!?

Controlled op also spice

There are multiple clans of ((((())))) fighting

all we normal people can do is choose what version of ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))) will eventualy control us

ben jewpiro seems ok as far as sheklers go

Believe it or not, nobody hates left wing jews more than right wing jews.

imagine a four way with James Danose, Joe Brogan, Dave Pubin and yourself

>Dave Pubin theme music plays

The (((Alt-Right))) is controlled opposition.

he is the banished nose king!

ive also heard the elite satanic tier called alt-jew. seems fitting. whether or not there are a few of /ourguys/ out there or not, they clearly have in group preference. i guess i can't blame them, i just (greatly) dislike the tactics they employ

Sup Forums is controlled opposition. This place only exists to radicalize and confuse you into becoming a caricature.

FACT: Nobody here can prove they aren't CIA.

There is no such thing as a good jew.

its almost impossible

inb4 "hes italian"

i can, thats not how CIA looks like

No, you stupid fucking monkey this is called playing both sides and jews always do it.

fuck, that's an alarming thought. gotta take all this information in stride i guess. but here's the thing, its hard to tell where trollin/irony/LARPing ends and reality begins

See this is where i disagree with Sup Forums assuming all jews are in on this global conspiracy to subvert the west. Is it so far-fetched to assume groups of people exist on a spectrum of views and opinions? Maybe the super elite are all jewish due to historical reasons, but otherwise they are just regular people like us. Same goes for minorities, most of them are just people trying to live their lives. Their culture may be a threat to the structure of our own, but that doesnt mean they are part of a cabal of conspirators that come together to achieve a common goal.

>there are only two sides
>that flag

its because the jew got personally affected by it this time

I mean seriously that is a HUGE fucking nose. Jesus Christ it makes up half his profile

only your nose knows who's been fooling around

It does not matter if there is a big plot against white western society's I simply want a white ethno-state free from outside influence regardless

A rogue Jew is still loyal to jews. Don't let (((them))) drag you into their apparent feuding.

only Brother Nathanael is not an enemy out of their whole (((collective)))

Notice how much attention this guy gets? You think he would have this support if he was a goy? He's one of the chosen so he will get a huge lawsuit out of Google and huge support from the media

if i were going to work for a three letter i'd pick the nsa

Kek, but really you could be CIA for all we know.

Always stay skeptical, you really never know who's trying to manipulate you.

i'd bet damore, weinstein and peterson all have ties to thiel

agh yeah, the famous Bulgarian branch of CIA...

Dave rubin to James Danose
> Your a nice white guy

lol hes tucan sam but atleast none of you guys can call him a manlet. hes 6'4. Him and Dave Pubin went to the park to play hoops and Danose did a dirty dunk on Dave

Tova e golqm nos

A big nose is Genetic.

But being an Scummy Collectivist is a learned or indoctrinated thing.

He's obviously an autist who was fed up with giogles agenda, he probably felt under appreciated as well. Good for him exposing the truth