Machester united tweets gay shit, muslim fans go mental

machester united tweets gay shit, muslim fans go mental

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/905774820171939840

Well he's not wrong. /lgb/ not /lgbt/. Okay.

>i will delete you

niggers aren't too pleased either

Muslims are based as fuck. They realize the threat jews, degeneracy, marxism, and feminism pose on society. The problem is they use violence to get their message across, and this, along with zionist propaganda, only makes people hate them.

The level of delusion in this post...Anal jihad fatwa anyone

How do we get Islamic homophobes to support the LGBTQIA+ community?

>LGBTQIABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZÇ]&$%#@!!x+=+

Are muslims actually /OURGUYS/?

Can we get tranny footballers next?

no

Meh, they're just fags, they'll always exist in any species. Not a lot we can do about it.

Mind you, I'll agree; accepting them is one thing, promoting that shit is another. It is detrimental to European society after all, Africa/Asia not so much, they're over populated.

I've never understood blind hatred for faggots, at least hatred for Jews and wanting to exclude non-whites is based on survival and their actions within our societies. Maybe someone can explain this to me?

I'm glad the Muslims and Nogs are protesting though, It might turn more normal folk against them. As someone said in the replies "It's like a turkey begging for Christmas" [in reference to lgbtasdqiweqwjeorijasfiojasoidf supporting muslims/#refugeeswelcome]

You're right , goy. Muslims are just a bunch of savage goatfuckers who aren't enlightened on the glory of women's rights, gay marriage, and equality like us.

yes

Every single one of these people need to be arrest for hate speech

oh wait their muslims

Hahaha The left loves to pretend that all "muh minorities" and "muh speshul protected groups" are in it together. And they all hate each other. Not just Muslims, but blacks and Hispanics as well are notiriously homophobic.

>They realize the threat jews, degeneracy, marxism, and feminism pose on society.

They don't "realize" shit. They aren't using their own cognisance. They are blindly following the words of a man from 1400 years ago.

>accepting them is one thing, promoting that shit is another
That's the point: apparently fags can't live without showing the whole world the faggots they are, and they always promote it when they can (especially towards children)

No, they are more like our brown inbred cousin prone to violent tempers.

Well said. Anyone claiming Muslims are "/ourguys/" is a Muslim or has never dealt with one. Same TD shills who talk about "based black men".

western women are cunts

Digital Blackface...

Some one should report these guys to the police for Islamophobia. Also fuck this kikery shit, Islamophobia is a word in spellcheck.

MAX PAR

If that Sam guy is from the UK you should definitely report him for islamophobia.

he looks like your average british white knight twat

/OURGUYS/

Setting up the next (((terrorist attack)))

I just don't see why we'd get involved in this case, let the leftists and the goat fuckers tear each other apart. This is about footballers who take it up the arse, and honestly no matter what most of them will wait til they retire to 'bravely' 'come out' as a poo pusher.

The pride shit is to deal with 'intolerance', which is in fact faggots and trannies parading the streets in leather waiting for someone to point out how fucking degenerate it is so they can play the victim. This kind of scum thrives on attention and is best ignored. The more it's ignored, the less attractive it becomes to professional victims, which until we have the power to ban this sort of thing is the best case scenario. Please don't buy into their fucking game.

The trannies on tv and pushing faggotry in schools, that should be our focus. That shit is jihad worthy. Kids are the only ones who need protecting from this shit, grown adults unless indoctrinated are not affected by the actions of poo pushers.

liberals are becoming racist

holy shit is ahmed /ourguy/ ???

Someone American post a gay drawing of Muhammed on the thread. Or at least someone who wont get arrested for posting it

You clearly never met any muslims, they are massive degenerates and love anal fucking other men

no faggot we need to team up with the shitskins on this one, the liberals are so fucking triggered

Muslims are anti-feminist, trans and homophobic. Yet I still get more hate with all my "white male privilege"
Yes, let them flood our countries. We'll see who's laughing when they have majority vote.

Here's the perfect example of leftist retardation at the homosexual agenda.

When you spot it..

I assume the Manchester Thought Police are rounding up the purveyors of this hateful social media speech.

He's not wrong.

WTF I love Islam now!

holy shit liberal elite BTFO on this shit ! the muslims are rising up and taking the culture that the bongs have given them ! what did you think was going to happen though when you bring people in thinking they'll assimilate because they like watching people kick a ball around like you

How about you go back to r/the_donald and ask someone there to post it you fucking retard.

I like this one the best

>Team up with the shitskins
No guy, we should trigger the muslims even more to try to alienate them from liberals.

Also checked

every now and then I get to thinking that maybe islam is onto something after all.

Too bad they also fuck children and goats, rape and stone women for accidentally showing a toe, and are generally primitive.

By pushing more LGBT agenda down their throats more forcibly

If they would stop blowing shit up they'd be based af

>no fags
>Women STFU
>Oil money
>AKs all day

I mean, sure the men wear dresses and the women look like shaved dogs, but at least they dont tolerate faggotry and keep their cunts in line

If they'd stay in their own countries they'd be based af. I can understand the terrorism because we keep bombing their countries.

Come now. You know they are not. This is exactly why you need us homos now more than ever Sup Forums. At least for now.

Can't we just go back to smoking meth and touching each other no homo like uncle Adolf would've wanted?

Pride shit must be REPRESSED
these fuckers go on these parades tonight to bang in the middle of the street and to let everything dirty with condoms and cum everywhere
also they do propaganda on children so that they become fags

>go on these parades at night
fix'd

This photo implies that being gay is illogical.

Dang, LGBT getting BTFO by the people who they fight for.

:D

What a surprise, a lolbertarian defending degeneracy.

But he is right about him needing to go back to his third-world hellhole.

If they did that shit on their own private space, with no one seeing I wouldn't give a single fuck
but they do it on the middle of public streets and with public funding sometimes

Kill yourself achmed

Is Islam really all that bad...

kys faggot

Mexicans HATE blacks too. Like hardcore

Sweatingspaceman.jpg

Button 1: Muslims are our friends no matter what!
Button 2: LEAVE GAYS ALONE, MUSLIMS!

you first

this are the people we are bringing in the millions. better yet fags and feminists will support this.

best timeline ever, can't wait to see europe in 30 years

good let them fight. then kill the survivor.

2 dogs fighting each other over a bone. the third dog steal it away.

Aren't there laws in place to prevent public sex? Poo sex should definitely be at the top end of those penalties (as it includes defecation as well), plus further punishment if they have an STD. It seems more of a problem with enforcing the laws against these twats.

Those responsible for indoctrinating kids must swing, but I seriously think ignoring the pride bullshit will make it go away. Although, perhaps it's different in Sweden/Europe, the puffters normally stick to their bars and clubs to do their sick deeds. I do wonder if they'd be doing it out on the streets if the weather was warmer.

He's been reported for Islamophobia. You should do the same.

Sorry, but Ahmed's confusion for the street and the sidewalk will lead to your death before you even see europe in 30 years

So are we creating muslin twitter accounts and fucking with faggots or what?

let me break this down for you

the west is controlled by corporations. businesses are more powerful than the government and the church, and lgbt is good for a lot of businesses.

islam is foreign so it hasn't been influenced by western corporatism

lmao i tought LGBT was against ISLAMOPHOBIA , turns out islam is not against HOMOPHOBIA

Sadly consanguineous marriage leads to birth defects at a rate much higher than native European populations, as well as lowering IQ. If it wasn't for the tendency towards inter familial reproduction the Islam really would be great, sadly in its current form it is dysgenic and bad for society. The entire world values pale skin and white features, so it isn't like Europeans wouldn't rise to the top of the Islamic hierarchy anyway. I think we should at least try a bit harder to save our civilisation first, it has been a pretty pathetic attempt so far.