Whats the redpill on Chinese ghost cities? are they collapsing soon?

Whats the redpill on Chinese ghost cities? are they collapsing soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody can afford those apartments which is why they're still unoccupied, that bubble has to pop eventually

>are they collapsing soon?
All that room for refugees, and they HAVE to go to poland....

Gotta keep up that 7% GDP growth despite the fucked demographics thanks to the one child meme

>the one child meme
It's two children now, males are still preferred and Crispr makes it much easier to make that happen

They actually just buy and sell those apartments and won't even finish the inside because it would lower the price. It's real economic fuckery that will come down hard soon.

>Nobody can afford those apartments which is why they're still unoccupied, that bubble has to pop eventually

That is incorrect. They have been built to move workers out from their apartments in the city so the city properties can be pulled down and redeveloped. The city workers would rather stay put because some of these ghost cities are a 3 hr commute. It is totally impractical and the Chinese govt cannot find any incentive good enough to make them move into them. They are yet to put a gun to their heads though....

The apartments were not build for farmers in a paddy field.

Chinese people save 2/3's of their wages.

The redpill is that the free market works best. These are the the result of speculation and government giving interest-free loans to developers.

I know a guy who's going to be imprisoned or executed for something similar. He bought a huge piece of land in a shit area, but he signed a government contract stating that it would be used for a particular purpose. It never materialized though, and he insanely refused the government's offer to take back the land and return the money.

Eventually, it'll happen to other developers and they'll get shot in a ditch by the chengguan,

tldr don't borrow 60 million RMB and spend it on a pipe dream.

It's not CRISPR, it's been possible to determine sex of IVF embryos for a long time.

CRISPR is gene editing. Think actually editing the DNA to increase IQ, decrease desire to eat expensive meat, increase obedience and subservience to the state, and so on.

Stupid chinks the concrete supposed to be inside the styrofoam

There is no red pill you dumb fucking white apes. Hairy smelly faggots. Explain the increase in China's GDP.

Shut the fuck up snow ape.

>Explain the increase in China's GDP.
That's easy. China is lying about their numbers. Everyone knows it.

>increase IQ
>increase obedience and subservience to the state

you're gonna have a bad time.

Prove it pig complexion.

This actually looks pretty cool.

What's wrong chink? Don't know how to build with styrofoam blocks?

i have tried asking students from china when i was at college and they deny that they exist lol

30 years and still no pop. M-maybe next year! Gee you white pigs are dumb as apes.

artificial GDP growth gone haywire

almost no one can afford the apartments and they refuse to lower the monthly cost

>L-listen to me! I know more than actual people who lived in China all their lives!

Damn you are one dumb cunt.

2/3's of basically nothing is still basically nothing, user.

Hey tell it to China, not me.

It's evident from the lack of volatility in China's GDP growth over the last 15 years, even with the global slump in 2008 their growth never dipped below 6%. That's absurd. Learn to statistics.

30 years and no occupants
>asking people about the cities is arrogant
literally the opposite

active government censorship creates robots who are programmed to think in certain ways

They're doing it in Sydney too. It's a factor in why the rental market is so fucked. Chinks buy entire buildings and leave them with no tenants.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of empty apartments in Sydney alone.

HOY HO DOY SOY HO
Imagine doing aaaaaaall that social climbing and getting relegated to this shit lmao

Nigger/sand nigger detected. You mad you have shitskin jamal/ahmed?

Are you intentionally being obtuse, or are you just an idiot?

This
I once knew some one from China that actually believed the Chinese helped Tibet, instead of defiling their lands.

Whatever you say meme-flag-master-race

They are nothing more than a (((globalist))) effort to support international growth targets as fiat exchanges are based off a basket of commodities. The steel that went into the ghost cities functions the same as the oil held in off shore tankers by hedge funds. They are the last ditch effort to squeeze a few more months out of of the market bubble. It's an inflation war where losing is winning but negative inflation is about as practical as imaginary numbers. Same goes with how Chinese banking inflates western fiat by pumping the bitcoin system full and selling in dollars. So long as demand stays high the price equilibrium rises. Thus eating away at some of the runaway inflation that we should have faced in a free market system had it been allowed to run course natural. Instead the cycle has been corrupted and prosperity period elongated at the expense of the lower class who are less affected by market changes as they have little stake in the actual equity markets.

The Chinese ghost city meme is pure bs.

This is how Chinese do things:
1. Kick all the farmers off the land next to the shitty existing city.
2. Build a new mega city on that land.
3. Slowly move people from the old city to the new city.
4. Demolish old city

That level of centralized planning and govt power is hard for westerners to understand. They visit a new city just as it is nearing completion, see relatively few people, get on their blog and bs about ghost cities. 2 years later heaps of people are living there.

t. Laowai who has been traveling to china at least once per year since 1998.

>muh ghost cities

I don't know but the Chinese need to get the FUCK OUT OF LITTLE ITALY REEEEE

Cool personal anecdotes Paji, now here is the response of the photographer who actually made these photos before they where abused as evidence for barrel bomb tier fake reports.

>Caemmerer has visited the Kangbashi New Area in Inner Mongolia, the Meixi Lake area near Changsha, and Tianjin’s Yujiapu Financial District, all labelled as ghost cities. What he found are real estate developments simply waiting for people to arrive. The cities are deliberately built to the point of near completion before inhabitants move in, he says.

>styrofoam bridge.jpg
>macro photo of a non-bearing road block misslabeled as "bridge" to fabricate another shock story
>inb4 b-but that other photo of an old houses window facade misslabeld as a bridge! A-and that other close up photo of an aesthetic facade brickling off next to the pillar of a bridge labeled as "bridge.jpg". So many other stories! What makes a single fake story out of countless dozen reposts! I could go on with green yes green algea from overuse of dung on fields or dead fish in water after a flood .. okay maye not the flood for a while until the hurricane is over. C-Chang! Ha facts B-BTFO xD! Gonna post this in the next thread anyways!

Gee I wonder how the same "people" who keep posting the same pile of photos and pastas every day, keep repeating the same "errors" over and over, even after all of this has been said hundred of times before.

CHING-CHONG PING-PONG ROSES ARE RED, DOGS ARE BOILED ALIVE

ayy fellow nyc fag

No Italians left there, the city should bring over like 50k old italian woman and men and have them live there.
Just for the touristic old school feels.

Holy shit yes.
They fucking ruined little italy. Can't eat my fucking cannoli and Lombardi pizza without some chink trying to sell me knockoff watches

same goes for toronto. entire floors are just empty yet they keep fucking building new condos every month.

think a beta uprising could take one of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

China is migrating people from rural areas to the cities. This is a large reason for the ghost cities

Those "ghost cities" are for NK and SK refugees.

Its been the plan all along. Built to withstand the surge in the millions of displaced Koreans after the war kicks off.

Shit used to be 40 fucking blocks
Now it's like 3, fucking Chinese ruin everything
I saw a posted note on a street light written in Chinese in Little Italy once

my skin is yellow
my flag is red
my sky is gray
I'm Mr. Chinaman
that's all I have to say :/

>that bolt
>not a load bearing item.
Stop shilling, man.

>learn statistics
Its economics and you should start. While Chinese exports dropped by a lot a stimulus package executed by the government managed to soften the impact.

Those (((high IQ))) insects don't even realize the demographical damage gender selection does.

Seattle is in the same situation. This is a global problem. I think the Chinese are buying mortgages as leverage against getting attacked or sanctioned. If the west cracks down on China then the global real estate market will collapse

What? That's how you build a hurricane pad otherwise it's too fucking heavy to put into place.

But if they do, where will they put all the Chinese ghosts?

Oh yeah, china is gonna collapse we'll within 20 years. It'll be glorious, many chinks will die.

I dont even go to little italy when im in NYC now, I remember as a kid going there and see a bunch of soprano looking dudes hanging outside of businesses and keeping an eye on the area. Sad to see the place now, and its too bad we lost the mindsets the old timers had.

This is why its bullshit when people say China will be the next economic powerhouse. Its literally building useless shit and wasting money and resources just to artificially spur on their economy. That kind of waste cant last forever

You're right, they would have to build a bunch of Western Universities to do that.

china is glorioius they have ghost cities but they will rise again they are the new economic powerhouse and big star in the world they will overtake america and china together with india witll rule the 21st century economically poltiically spiritually and socially they are so good everything will be ok it will be beautiful china is beautiful with over 5000 years of history and long culture and beauty and riches and history..... everything will be ok.....

>That kind of waste cant last forever
Why not?