What does pol think of using credit cards?

What does pol think of using credit cards?

Why get a card for a small loan of 5,000 when you can build credit in other ways and instead get a more secure small loan from a government insured credit union.

I'm gonna take a stab at that and say most people who do buy credit cards don't think it that far through

An easy way to pay for things without going to an atm all the time. Wait, people always pay their full bill every month, right?

Impulsive faggots

I have a CC and pay it off monthly most of the times. Occasionally I carry a balance if I wind up spending more than normal, but pay it off quickly. I've paid less than $100 in interest over the 9 years I've had it, and no yearly fee. I'm planning to make a large purchase online soon, so I'm going to request that my limit be raised significantly higher on the card.

There's nothing wrong with credit cards. At the same time I wouldn't be bothered by an IQ requirement to be allowed access to credit in general.

That would be discrimination you...you.. IQist

Yes it would be discrimination. And while the Supreme Court has ruled that you can't give IQ tests for employment because it would practically discriminate based on race (a ruling that I disagree with and think is preposterous), they haven't so ruled on access to credit.

Discrimination is important. It's how you decide to eat healthy food as opposed to moldy rotten food. All action starts with discrimination/judgment. Deal with it.

If you don't have a credit card over the age of 25 you are a dumbass.

I have a credit card I just don't use it for important things, I prefer to use checks

>interest payments

I have two credit cards and I charge less than 5% of my credit line on them every month, then pay it off in full at the end of that month's billing period.
Just to keep the credit score kikes happy.

>Just to keep the credit score kikes happy.
That's dumb. As long as you pay your utilities and rent/mortgage on time every month, you don't need a credit card. Your income is a much larger part of your credit score than regularly using a credit card.

Checks are nice but I only use them for special occasions, usually when the seller needs a paper trail for auditing purposes (won't take cash, can't take card).

credit card for using the money you have in bank is ok

using credit card to get expensive loans is obviousely bad, its like taking stuff from the minibar. its there to tempt you. its how you get money from low IQ impulsive people.

I've used credit cards for two decades and have paid zero interest.

I use my credit card every day, and pay it off in full every month. Never paid a cent of interest, and I get cash/rewards back just for doing what I would normally. It also doesn't hurt that it increases my credit score. Unless you are an absolute retard with your money there is no downside.

Just don't finance your current expenditures with your credit card and you're safe from the jew.
It's just like a debt card that makes you pay at the end of the month.

I don't get this affection with credit cards. I have a prepaid-one for holidays in the anglosphere and skandinavia, but I have never needed a credit in my life and I am now 30. I use cash or a debit card with no credit and I can get a loan for big stuff from the bank anytime due to a clean record at far lesser percentage ratings than credit cards.

do you not get rewards for using a credit card in germany or something? I literally get free money just by using my credit card.

Granted this money all comes from the stores that have to pay a fee on credit card transactions, and retards who don't know how to balance their finances, but from my standpoint it's just free money.

free money?

do you get the credit card for 100% free? or do you have to pay some subscription fee. or some percentage whenever you use it ?

Fuck the bank jew. Banks in my country are actually trying to impose negative rent, so we'll actually have to PAY the banks to let them earn money with my money. Fuck them all, I withdrew all my cash (50k) and have a nice amount of crypto's that I'll hold. Worst thing ever is when banks actually make it look like I am the criminal for wanting my own money cash. Filthy fucks.

put them in index fund instead, if you are saving them and wont need them urgent, rare cases they might worth less for a few years, during a financal collaps.

Not really necessary if you have any savings what so ever.

If all your money was tied up in other non cash investments you could use it if you could potentially have some short term lack of cash, otherwise there isn't really much value.

Most the people with them though live pay check to pay check and are always in a state of crisis and so never really pay them off.

It's free to sign up. no fee of any kind. I haven't paid one cent for my credit card. like I said all the benefits I get are gained from the stores that accept the few % take the credit card companies get on every transaction and the retards that over spend and actually have to pay the credit card company interest

Just use a debit card

Credit Cards come with good consumer/fraud detection should shit happen

If someone skims your debit card, you're fucked until the bank verifies the fraud and gives you the money bank. YOUR money.

If someone skims your CC, call the card company and it wont affect you at all

The only problem with that is that the moment you bar financially irresponsible people from credit, banks will stop issuing credit cards. Interest on CC balances is how they make money in the first place. Take away the profit, and there's no incentive to offer the product

I've had my CC information stolen 2 times in the past few years. Both times it occurred shortly after I got a new card. Didn't have to pay for any of the charges those faggots racked up. The first time it was like an 800$ charge to hot topic. How the fuck could anyone possibly spend that much money at hot topic?

They cleaned out all the pleather wallets and cheap chokers

>skim credit card
>head straight to hot topic for your chokers
Made me laugh.

>What does pol think of using credit cards?
This is private debt
This image is public debt

These are entirely different things.