'I condemned my mother to the gas chamber with one wrong word to Dr Death': There have been many heartrending Holocaust...

>'I condemned my mother to the gas chamber with one wrong word to Dr Death': There have been many heartrending Holocaust books. But few as powerful as this new memoir by a ballet dancer still haunted to this day
>Edith Eger was just 16 when she and her family were sent to Auschwitz in 194
>She accidentally sentenced her mother to death by revealing she was over 40
>Both of her parents were murdered at the camp but miraculously she survived
>Edie was forced to dance for Josef Mengele, the camp's infamous officer known as the Angel of Death
>When their camp was liberated, she was pulled from a pile of bodies, barely alive

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4863598/Holocaust-survivor-ballet-dancer-publishes-memoirs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-19.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll take things that never happened for $400 Alex

quite interesting how millions of people saw dr mengele

The Nazis were such sick fucks, lol.

>Edie was forced to dance
I've already seen this movie, user.

why did the nazis have some weird giant elaborate gas chamber and camp thing going on instead of just using 1 bullet like commies do

Pol Pot didn't even use a single bullet, he had his victims dig their own graves and then buried them alive.

I have an appt. next week.

That's amazing that she managed to hold on to her family album all throughout the train, concentration camp, march, and liberation. Even more amazing that the pictures from before the war are in such great condition after having been through hell.

Why is it all about Jews? What about millions of American Whites who fought and died? And even more American Whites who were basically slave labors for the war. Why the fuck are we the baddies now, and lazy Jews become the heroes? It's almost as if Jews are controlling the propaganda .

They used bullets in the East until the SS warriors started getting PTSD from killing so many naked kids and women. They started using vans and gas chambers so the Aryan ubermensch wouldn't have their delicate sensibilities agitated by watching people die.

so ur saying the holocaust was a compassionate genocide

>They started using vans

Sure they did and they made soap of the jews

nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-19.html

>They started using vans
Fuck yeah you could beat a nigga to death with one of these things, easy

I despise the Nazis for all their crimes, but the Holocaust most certainly did not happen.

A shitload of the stories about him were proven false a few years ago, when records came out that showed he wasn't at the camp for almost a year because he got sick and had to go to hospital and recover. But a ton of Mengele stories took place in that period.

>The door rattles open. On the threshold is the uniformed officer from the selection line.
>Dr Mengele, it turns out, is not only a killer but also a lover of the arts. He trawls the barracks in the evenings in search of talented inmates to entertain him.
Jesus fucking Christ it's like they're not even trying anymore.

They don't have too.

That's the point, the more absurd the better, because its very absurdity begs for you too speak out demands it.

And when you do, they have you.

Because the bullets where real.

Also the nazis did shoot a fair few people but mostly on suspicion of being commies/partisans.

>>She accidentally sentenced her mother to death by revealing she was over 40

kek, she probably sold her for a few shekels, at least she would if the holohoax was true, but it wasn't

It's taunting to show how completely they control the narrative and can make the dumb goyim believe whatever they want. They're like kids making oink oink noises at police. The policeman knows it's wrong, but also that he'll be made to look like a cunt in front of his friends and reprimanded by his superiors if he makes a fuss about it. Also, the emperor's new clothes.

I've never been a holocaust denier before but the storiy... seems unnatural.
And she never gets punished.
And the dialogue seems fake. Like words that are not said.
The doctor wanted her alone and seemed to have wanted to rape her and they know her as a dancer and she runs away from him and they don't punish her?
She's not remotely sad or longing for her mum she accidentally sent to death?
Her smile is so large and creepy; not remotely haunted.
And look as this. People got shot in the head for moving or speaking out of turn and this happened with no Punishment and there was only one guard so her sister managed to run ACROSS a yard into her line in a few seconds?!

Wtf?!

Omg.
Omg.
Maybe the holocaust wasn't real after all :S

Magda and I are in different lines. Nothing matters except that I stay with my sister; even if she’s in the death line, I want to die with her.

I don’t have a plan. And then I’m suddenly doing cartwheels, hands to earth, feet to sky. I expect a bullet at any second but I can’t stop myself.

A guard raises his gun. But he doesn’t shoot; he winks at me. In the few seconds that I hold his complete attention, Magda has run across the yard into my line."

>that story