The DPRK ICMB salvo will be launched on Sept. 9. US decisions are removed from future Korean strategic planning...

The DPRK ICMB salvo will be launched on Sept. 9. US decisions are removed from future Korean strategic planning. Trump begins to tweet at a geometric rate. It becomes self-shit at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, September 9th. 150.000.000 americans are dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zfZHBLHnD2w
youtube.com/watch?v=33D3NOl0-ag
trumptwitterarchive.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0vyQc2XUjn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whenever there are this many slide threads, ask yourself what they are trying to cover up.
>Former DNC staff member Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, is facing charges of conspiracy and bank fraud alongside her husband.

>She'll be returning to the USA during the last week of September, which starts on the 23rd.

Target: Seattle

If you know so much, what cities get hit?

Also
>fake and gay

SEATTLE

this is a terminator 2 reference

mfw Israel is getting so BTFO they have no idea what narrative to shill anymore.

>Shareblue
>DNC
>Shills
>Imran Awan
>Shillary
>Breitbart
>CNN
>Fox & Jews
>WHanon insider
>Bill fucking Clinton
>Drumpfs golden toilets
>Niggers
>Spics
>Nazis
>ANTIFaggots
>MAGA
>/ptg/
>anime faggotry
>cumcrusted keyboards in basement
>ladyboys in US army
>fucking Melanoma Trump
>Eric fucking Trump
>Obongo
>US shitkicker midwest redneck wasteland
>KKK
>etc, etc

All of this faggotry will be forgotten. The World is waiting to see the demise of US of fucking A.

General Mattis called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it.

SHIT, that is tomorrow!

I'm scared now. What will happen if he launches? Trump will have to do something and then we will be in a world of shit.

New survey reveals that 50% of Americans are in favour of bombing Canada. Most americans don't even know where North Korea is on a map. Are americans really this dumb or is this just a piss take. I just hope the people in the military are a little bit sharper than these guys or else anybody could be in the firing line.

youtu.be/zfZHBLHnD2w

>Most americans don't even know where North Korea is on a map

some actually do youtube.com/watch?v=33D3NOl0-ag

Dreams can come true, wtf. This fucking insanity.

No, this is: trumptwitterarchive.com/

Shits gonna be comfy on the east coast.

Sorry left coast!

>Norks launching on the 9th
>2 day bombing campaign

fuck me

Sure.

I live here but the US really needs to be taken down a peg; too much global meddling. I wish we had stood isolationists.

probably.

You will need a parental guidance to watch CNN tomorrow

TOP KEK saved

>Watch CNN

No, I'm OK.

14N4 here. The Norks are indeed prepping a new missile which we believe is solid fuel 3 stage design (a first for the Norks for an ICBM) at the Tongch'ang-dong facility.

This will put it on a flight path to Guam that does not enter South Korean airspace.

We're expecting it to launch between 2300-0100 Zulu 8-9 September and the final stage will splashdown around 13.5°N, 144.2°E.

They want us to recover the stage to let us know how advanced this Unha-3 replacement is. We are assuming they are using designs stolen from KB Khimavtomatika.

Pray to whatever gods you men worship that the nuke will kill a Rothschild.

>larp de larpston of larpville reporting in

thanks bruh
we'd be lost without your updates for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=0vyQc2XUjn0
fug

The US would need to nuke itself with half of its arsenal to reach 150 millions dead

North Korea has called Trump's bluff.

"Missile defense" has been proven to be a meme after a missile flew over Japan without being shot down.

>ICMB
>intercontinental missile ballistic

The Duty Officer asked General Mattis to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said: "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of our country, and our way of life, I suggest you get the rest of AFGSC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Norks retaliation. My boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now. So let's get going, there's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of His natural... tweets. Goodspeed to you all" and he hung up.

I hope this shit ain't real, will the East Coast be safe?

May the Blue Ridge mountains protect me from any westerly winds carrying fallout.

LOOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN WOW

Please yes. So many libtards taken off our hands.

>Tongch'ang-dong
touching dong

Dude wtf is with all the diaper stuff??? Is this an attempt to paint us as degenerate like all the Hitler has a shit fetishist crap from a few months back?