At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?

At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?

Those nipples are the highest form of love.

When people start getting killed and they realise they're fucked without men

when the white race dies out and men have big dicks

When you grow some balls

When artificial wombs and sexbots replace them

You find a white woman who isn't mentally ill and ride out the storm, nothing can "save" the white race except a total societal collapse.

White men are the biggest sissies of Black masculinity and muscularity. Start there.

As soon as they are forced to wear diapers and call their boyfriends "master" or "daddy"

Stop posting these fucking threads holy fuck. Maybe if you all weren't posting memes and smoking weed women would like you more.

No thats the cum I shoot between those heart stamped jugs.

Why do you always slide threads with this diaper shit + nazi flag?

Mudslimes are actually on the right track when it comes to women, most of them just take it to a retarded extreme. Get rid of the hair covering entirely and Iran is an example of how women should be allowed to present themselves in public.

You're browsing Sup Forums. No cum shooting for you bucko.

Iranian here. It's a slippery slope problem. Women are always trying to present themselves in a more lewd fashion to outcompete the other whores for the sexual attention of the alpha bulls. Just take a look at that pic. These whores have decorated themselves so much. Where are the religious police??

>drooling over fake boulder tits

You're right, white shariah is the answer.
Nothing hotter than your bitch in a burqa

These women look like they're from Star Wars.

are her areolas, hearts?

I will pay her money to do it.
She got them tattooed to look like that

How's dating for you in murrica? Are white girls going for you or are you targeting other Iranians? Iranian girls are super hot for some reason.

Sex and sexuality should be reserved for the bedroom and not the streets.

We don't. We let them run rampant. All of the ones who will naturally become degenreate whores, will and it makes the ones that don't stand out more. So you can pick the decent ones and leave the trash.

keep in mind that degenerate whores are the minority. they've cast a pretty convincing illusion via social media that leads young men to believe all women are useless cunts, but most of them are not, and are waiting for you to be a man and carry them off into the sunset.

if we were all single chads then I would 100% agree with you that women are the problem, but we aren't chads are we? we're beta losers that are bitter 10/10's wont sleep with us.

Societal collapse. Women will never give up suffrage, so they need to be put in a dangerous situation where it's essential to their survival to crawl back to men begging forgiveness. They won't actually mean it, but they would need to trick men into going back to traditional sex roles.

Speak for yourself nothing would be hotter then watching this titcow walking down the street topless with not a care in the world

I'm actually half White and half Iranian. And yes I could have Iranianized many trashy White women, but I've suffered from life long mental illness like body dymorphia, so I've actually never made woopy, and I'm a mentally ill, mentally disabled shut-in.

And Iranian women in America are commonly whores that fuck niggers.

White Knight betas will get the oven along with the degenerates they vouch for.

Tehran is thot central in some ways worse than most European capitals, knock off this romanticized shit.

>but most of them are not
> Divorce rate is over 50% (Used to be over 60% last decade)
> It only came down because marriage is also plummeting

same brah, lol

>its beta to want to see her massive jugs jiggling

>keep in mind that degenerate whores are the minority
That depends on your definition of degenerate whore. The ones who take it to the extreme are in the minority, but if you're implying most women being bred today are good wife material you're naive.

i fuckin dare all of you to reverse image search this shit. i'm cracking up

She posted here earlier. Imagine a girl you post being repulsed by your autism. Literally one who wears diapers too. Kek

Impregnate as many as possible and just fucking waive all parental rights. If she aborts it, that's her problem.

That one britt who didn't hit the bong and actually made sense.

This. They are also very fond of meth. "Muh pious kept in line Muslim women". Most are undercover sluts. In the West women are just more upfront about it.

>plastic

>waive all parental rights

Yeah like family court wouldnt hunt you down like a bleeding animal and force you to pay child support for all of them

Kek i missed that one, anyone got a quick rundown where she replies

FO you were probably the brit who was desperately trying to get with her for your own degen diaper fetish. I was there man, i know what you said.

>attention whore mad at people other than chads giving them attention after they whore themselves over Sup Forums and the likes
Shocking revelation

They don't if you sign away your parental rights. My cousins father did it years and years ago and never paid a dime in child support. It isn't the same here as it is over in Jihadland.

Then why not use your flag?

I fucked a few muslims here can confirm. They are actually more slutty becasue if you have the balls to proposition them they get to work quick becasue they dont have time to waste. Fuck a 18yo muslim qt who live in my town once in a while. Full on hijab slut. pic related

>be upper middle class Iranian girl
>get turned on to drugs at 16
>do everything but vaginal sex with dudes
>dye hair blonde and get blue contact lenses
>daddy buys you a new nose and big fake tits for your 18th birthday
>go to Germany to "study" medicine or engineering
>fuck literally any dude who isn't middle eastern there and get drunk every night
>eventually marry some Iranian beta who works for the government or in petrochemical engineering because your dad was friends with his dad

we are at the end of western civilization. focus on saving yourself.

I'm pretty much repulsed by the thing myself, but okay.
She just seemed a bit bothered by being posted here. That she understood things get shared about online, but didn't feel great about being spammed on a general interest board. I lie she didn't seem that repulsed.

But this shit has to stop.

Have to start shaming them again. Though I'm not sure how it will possible with so many white knight beta orbiters everywhere.

Dayumn, your good.

Kek

She didn't seem that mad but I think this is a bit more than attention

lol this guy got with her now hes white knighting for her. The theme of the thread was what an attention whore she was and one particular birt was diamond dick over her.....it was you

I am old can you explain (Pic very related)

Loudly exclamed kek

final step of human evolution

GEORGE LUCAS WAS RIGHT