Harvey / Irma / José - who is responsible?

It should be apparent by now that these aren't the results of naturally occurring storm patterns. These are geo-engineered weapons of mass destruction with the specific intent of throwing the US into chaos.
Who is doing it and why?
HAARP? Deep state? (((Them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EuOlYPSEzSc
liveduvalstreet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ZOG needs a cover to institute widespread FEMA camps. Looks like they've got a twofer for validating climate change propaganda and snatching peoples' guns with how thoroughly they've perfected geo-science.
Eventually warring countries will be sending hurricanes to each other and nobody will ever question any malicious intent took place the past two months.

The current record for number of Atlanta hurricanes at one time is 4. That's ahppeend twice, once in th 1800s.

But yeah, three hurricanes MEANS SOMETHING!!!!

>I will believe in literally anything as long as I don't have to believe in human caused climate change.
Deniers are becoming parodies of themselves.

>tfw too intelligent to fall for Jewish tricks

>youtube.com/watch?v=EuOlYPSEzSc
vid VERY much related, we need a thread just on this movie GEOSTOM

We all know who's responsible

HAARP worldwide map

>global climate change is a hoax
>it must be some Bond villain instead
wew lad

MUH GLOBAL COOLIN- WARM- I MEAN CLIMATE CHAN- I MEAN EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS

it's funny, because either you admit either that the climate is changing naturally and these storms are some result of that, or that the climate is changing and it's because of something man-made

no they are saying its a result of co2 you breath out of you lungs, they never say its from HAARP or other geoengineering programs

either haarp are being apes to the south or the leftists were right about climate change

Hurricane Tyrone

wind speeds up to SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

FEELS GOOD MAN

Hurricane KEK is next
check this out..
liveduvalstreet.com/

pretty sure it's the shadow government. they have their own personal airforce and navy and they aren't afraid to use it.

[muffled electrical hum in the background]

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations." William Cohen, ex-Sec of Defense in '97 DoD briefing.

I found this on another forum:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKING, from my friend in DC: Trump has ordered a massive MOAB strike on Hurricane Irma!!!

First of all, let me just get this out of the way: President Trump, you magnificent bastard! MAGA!

Now, for the juicy details ...

"At least a dozen MOABs will be dropped into the eye of the hurricane, with near-simultaneous detonations." However, Mattis and Kelly are supposedly furious about this due to our limited supply of MOABs.

I don't know exactly when this will happen, but my best guess is when Irma reaches the Florida Straits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

lol no ive lived in the SE areas my whole life, irmas a bit of a bitch but the rest are just par for the course, you faggots are just paying mind because the media is having such a conniption fit it's practically seizing with the pleasure of having something real to report on, other than race baiting and russia.

Yeah, if only someone, somewhere, thirty years ago, had figured out how hurricane intensity scaled with temperature.

Y axis: sea surface temp, X axis: tropopause temperature, traces: central pressure

WAT??

>HAARP Puerto Rico
Didn't P.R. just take a direct hit?

>apes to the south
WAT ?