Fair is fair- it's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

Aside from Islamic countries, don't women already have equal rights to men? If anything, western feminists want gender superiority.

Is this the solution to white wymin

But why would you cut up your baby girl's kitty? Whole point of having daughters is to fuck them, if her kitty's all cut up it won't be nuce to eat.

>we must strap down a crying baby boy and hack off a piece of his penis, because he would have an increased chance at contracting STDs from gay buttsex later on in life

Sounds like a very weak argument, in my opinion.

They already have it. There is literally no better life in the history of Earth than that of a white woman in the 1st world this very moment

The idea is to reduce their sexual pleasure so they have less incentive to be profligate whores.

That's why you(her father) fuck her. Girls become sluts because they don't get the attention they need at home.

I hope there's a special place in Hell for fathers like you.

You're really salty about having your foreskin removed? They did you a favor really. Ask any gay dude, or just take my word for it.

What? You have a problem with men loving their daughters?
Fuck off, kike.

>Ask any gay dude,
Why should we care what a bunch of degenerates think?

I don't approve of that kind of love amongst family members. What you're advocating is a father taking advantage of his own daughter. That's sick.

how the fuck does she even piss in the type 3 scenario??

Flag checks out.

Is that a zipper? Good idea.

>I don't approve of that kind of love amongst family members
Why not? Her father made her and raised her, why shouldn't he do her?
>a father taking advantage of his own daughter. That's sick.
Youre just using charged language to try and make something good sound bad.
The leave a small hole for urine/menstrual fluid. Or sometimes they fuck up and don't and it gets horribly infected.

Which is the reason its done to boys in the us.. you know because masturbation causes disease.

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights.
But women are NOT equal to men.

Protip: you're getting trolled by a shitskin pretending to be an "inbred hick".

>appeal to nature is bad
>nature
>flag
Hi Mohammed

>hurr durr I'll just disregard differing opinions by calling it trolling

This is redpill as fuck

t. Cletus Shlomo Smith Mohamed bin Ahmed Goldberg

This is why it started. The """medical""" """reasons""" which mysteriously aren't deemed sufficient everywhere else came afterwards.