White women can't com

LOOKING GOOD WHITE WOMAN!

What kind of surgery is this

Muslim mutilation.

The female version of circumcision. If it was prevalent in America, you good goys would have no problem with it.

Who wants a mouse with no scroll wheel?

Wtf are theae guys thinking

to be fair, the male equivalent of this would be cutting the whole head off

>Who wants a mouse with no scroll wheel?
Track balls are better anyway. Feels so good to rub your fingers all over a ball.

foreskin = clitoral hood

>type 1
>when part or all of the clitoris is removed, ***OR*** part or all of the hood of the clitoris is removed

there are different types of FGM and some of them are exactly equivalent to male circumcison

It's cleaner you ignoramus, it's not some savage African tradition, it just means less yeast buildup and a lower chance of contracting STDs. Have you ever seen an uncut vagina? They're all wrinkly, having it mutilated makes it looks far more aesthetic

Gay.

that's my fetish desu

this is so horrifying. and white women actually support importing more of these monsters into our borders.

>Gay.
No, bi. I use a mouse at work.

how fucked up is it that white women actually support importing more barbaric, nonwhite cultures into our borders and actually DESPISE their white male counterparts who try to tell them that it's a bad idea.
how HORRIBLE is it that white women have sold out their fellow WHITE MEN in favor of cultures that act nicely towards them while they need their support, but will invariably turn around AND LITERALLY MUTILATE THEIR FUCKING VAGINAS as soon as it's no longer politically expedient to kiss up to white women?

if you're bi you're gay, period.

if you've ever put a dick in your mouth or ass, even once, and you've enjoyed it, you're gay. you're a flaming homo. i mean do what you want but just call it what it is. you're a gay flaming homo

sucking dick is really fun
haven't you heard of a brojob? it's not gay at all

I put my own dick in my mouth and enjoyed it. Does that make me gay?

Even funnier is that African feminists defend FGM because it's criticized in the west.

>there are different types of FGM and some of them are exactly equivalent to male circumcison
Exactly. Women are hypocrites when they don't allow type 1, but advocate for male circumcision.

>Even funnier is that African feminists defend FGM because it's criticized in the west.
I believe you...But source?

TPBP

>linda sarsour has defended female genital mutilation
>linda sarsour organized anti trump protests across the country in the name of "feminism"
>oceans of pink vagina hatted women showed up to these "feminist" trump protests, totally oblivious to how they were being played. called anyone who tried to explain it to them a "mansplainer".
i fucking hate women. i'm sorry, i do. i am a misogynist. maybe i should become a muslim and hang out with the other woman-oppressing misogynists
>thus the cycle perpetuates

This. Uncut couscous can't compete.

I think we should be pro femal circumcision.

It looks better, its cleaner, it reduces STDs, reduces the desire for masturbation, and promiscuous behavior.

There's literally no downside.

This, enjoy men being grossed out by your vagcheese

What If your doing the fuckin, its gay but not flaming?