Charlottesville Helicopter Crash

With all the fuss over the fat antifa getting run over, there seems very little concern about two officers of the law dying in a helicopter crash.

Any theories Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any idea why it crashed?

it was fake

Gravity.

Antifa probably shone a laser at it

They had the only vantage point to see the CIA groid driving the car.

Ignore shills, helicopter was right above the crash when it happened. It saw everything

>Heather was too thicc and made the helicopter crash while transporting her perhaps.

They saw too much. There were two Challengers

what crashed?

and by crash I mean the psyop with the challenger

Jews

it crashed cause it had the real driver of the challenger in it.

it saw too much

SOME conspiracy fuck needs to investigate it.

Who cares if two LEOs die? The Drug War is 100% Anti-American in ideal and you dick suckers love it.

the bitch never even got hit and died of a heart attack

The strangest thing is that it got no press coverage that I can remember. Who died? Why did it crash? What was it doing there? Who's helicopter was it? So many questions.

You're a fucking white male.

bump
One pilot was on the Governor's personal detail... NTSB said it was a shitty repair from a previous crash

Yeah that seems kind of suspicious.

A copter would have potentially gotten good evidence of any setup. The fact that it crashed deprives the white hats of certain evidence that could have been very valuable.

This is troubling.

I have no idea but this should be discussed more. So... bump

kek

اختار الآلهة الناس فعل ذلك

Jesus nut failed.

Took a while to find this again. Essentially explains everything, the Charlottesville Grassy Knoll Film. youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

holy fuck you are stupid sorry

Go fuck your goat, Ahmed. Don't post here again.

It never happened. Hoax city

it had the only vantage point of the protest and subsequent chargering. fishy fishy

>checked
bump