Why are the left so unfunny?

"The left can't meme" really is true.
Whenever they make a joke about us it is unfunny and completely untrue. Take this shit for example, I have never seen a Nazi brony. I've seen a few "alt right" baronies and they were insufferable faggots and have absolutely nothing to do with us.
The whole "right wingers are neckbeards" thing is totally untrue as well, everyone I know who shares political opinions with me has been at least relatively fit, has a steady job, and is more often than not married or engaged.
Nearly every single lefty I have met meets the following criteria:
1. Unkempt and overweight
2. College student
3. Doesn't pay taxes
4. If male is a total orbiter
5. If female is a total whore

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=aryanne
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw&t=4s
fr.m.xhamster.com/videos/leviathan-figure-bukkake-3-5741244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I come here a lot and I don't think I've ever seen a horse Nazi before

U missed the late, great /mlpol/

They are the conservatives of the 60's, bruv. They're the puritans telling us what is and isn't okay.

Also right wingers usually accept reality (IE that civilization is nice, but is a group effort to maintain) and prep for the worst and that usually means staying in good shape.

Anyone got a vid of that figurine being cummed on?

You ever seen leftist counter signal memes? How you can manage to make something that is purposefully shitty look shitty is beyond me.

I thought it was already established that most people around here aren't even white

Because they lack wittiness. They think humor constitute trying to depreciate someone's social status. And by no coincidence, their movement is ultimately controlled by women.

>old
>missed /mlpol/

So many great conservative comedians out there. Like:

It may just be they assume that cucks like Colbert and niggers like Noah are """funny""" so their side is """funny""" by default.

It takes like 100 writers and both are still about as funny as Amy Schumer.

They're afraid to tackle the actual issues. We call out niggers for what they are here.

>#1 [fired after offensive joke]
>#2 [fired after offensive joke]
>#3 [fired after offensive joke]
>#4 [fired after offensive joke]
[...]

FPBP

OP is proving the point that leftypolyps merely project themselves onto everyone they disagree with.

I hate him but I maintain the only one that's actually (sometimes) funny is Bill Maher.
Maybe it's complicated liberal intellectualism but I simply can't understand why uttering "blumpf" for the fifth fucking times in the last minute is funny.

Doesn't know /mlpol/ reddit shill I bet

John Oliver has the most punchable face in all media.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=aryanne

WHAT IN FUCK IS DONE TO TANK, WHY DOES IT NOT HAVE ITS HULL MACHINE GUN, WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY TAKE IT, ARE THEY USING FOR ANAL SEX

who's the babe in the lower right? 8============D-------------

To be fair /mlpol/ did scare off the shill faggots

Nazis aren't funny either now.

1. leftists are very feminine deep down, be it male or female they have a very feminine view of things. women are generally not very funny

2. projection. the left usually just projects their own insecurities onto others around them. OP is correct, most right wing people I know are pretty interesting people, they have some kind of hobby, and are different than the mainstream.

3. the left can't meme

The left either:
A)projects massively when memeing

B) seems "restrained" as theyvhave made everything offensive joking with them is almost impossible, they have so many sacred cows so theyre forced to slash the ones they've been taught to do so

C)tries to mock their idealized version fo what we are, because they only believe in "muh rayciss natzee!" Their vision of us is what propaganda has told them to see, they can't accurately portray right wingers because the only reference they have is badly done propaganda, we however most of the time can easily portray their behavior.

Hell even WE are better at mocking ourselves, just look at the memes mocking nat soc or libertarianism, or how we have the "x is not white!" Or how we literally have nicknames for every country? Indians are "poo in loos" brazilians are "UMA DELICIA" and so on.

we LOVE to pick each other, we don't have sacred cows,we dont have a "man dats offensive ya bigot" shit, we just like to fuck with each other, that's what makes is funny, wr aren't restrained, NO ONE gets away with not being mocked, everyone gets shitted on, no matter what.

Ironically, while leftists keep claiming they're for "equality!" They purposefully discriminate when joking, granting "special status" to certain groups, we dont care, we see you, and mock you.
Thats it

Here's another question: think about all of the people politically involved that you know. How many right wingers look like the guy OP posted? Probably very few. How many lefties look like that? Many do -- not all, but definitely a significant portion.

Memes are good because they're often based in truth. When you're creating a fake truth, well the meme will seem forced. Reality usually comes first.

Even the right is better at making fun of the right than the left.

See my point about left wingers having a very female worldview. Women generally are worse at poking fun at themselves.

When we grow up in a feminine environment - female teachers, nannying mothers, cucked media - but still retain that inner masculinity deep down, no wonder the harshly masculine world of internet memes appeal to us.

I have no issue with Bill Maher. He's a retard, but a least he stands up for my free speech, so I'll stand up for his. He can take the bantz. He will be disposed of by the leftist establishment soon though, he is not pushing their SJW narrative.

Lol

at least he hates moslems too

i find that people who resemble the, ahem, aesthetics of the unedited op image are almost always virtue signaling cucks who do so as an attempt to win pussy points to exchange for sex with m'lady and also on the subconscious level they rationalize that demonizing straight cis white men aka chad will increase their chances at getting access to pussy
of course we all know how that actually plays out in reality each step along the way

Yes I've never met a right winger that looks like that. Sure we're somewhat 'different' (probably more traditional which is actually good), and I do spend too much time on Sup Forums, but OP's meme is just false. So it falls flat.

This

like your nan
does she still make you taste her squidcunt?

Every one of us is funnier than Jon Stewart or Amy Schumer

Also this nigga never heard of MDE

he's realistic about them which is nice. he btfo'd our retard minister freeland

the key takeaway from this that you will want to note is leftist "memes" are all projection of their inner selves rather than any kind of objective reflection of reality
this makes leftist "memes" useful in further breaking down what makes the inner leftist (((tick))) so that it can be subverted and rearranged and ultimately converted or set up on an accelerated path of self destruction by preying on their insecurities (of which there probably is nothing but or little else) to radicalize them
how many poop swastikas and church burning swastikas and iraqi owned hookah bar swastika false flags have there been since the advent of Sup Forums? that's how you know what we've been doing is working and that meme magic is more real than reality itself, sweetie

check out samuel j hyde, you cuck. he's legitimately a genius
youtube.com/watch?v=1l1awGRnSHw&t=4s
you won't regret it

>the right wing isn't beta wing

>hale hitlur xD

The artist formerly known as bill burr pre nigger

I don't have time to make the webm.
You're welcome btw.
fr.m.xhamster.com/videos/leviathan-figure-bukkake-3-5741244

>i'm not detached from reality! we're all master race! RLLY!

The left doesn't care what the right is or isn't, so they're free to fantasize about and stereotype us.

This thread gave me cancer.

shamelessly promoting my other thread

They are unfunny because "the personal is political", so they can never make jokes independent of politics. Everything is serious. They have too many sacred cows and can't joke about them without feeling dirty.

doggo can smell that frog cake in the other frame

The left cant offend except pre-sanctioned groups. In this case white men. Do you know how cringy it is when you're on a date with a girl and she starts telling jokes about white people, when she herself is white, I'm white and the only people laughing at premature balding cucks with black power t-shirts.

>she starts telling jokes about white people
happened before

>college student
The really depressing part is after you graduate you'll find their lifestyles don't change much. I graduated back in 2012 and my old acquaintances are still acting like Freshmen. They're all working shitty service jobs like baristas or retail, they drink like fish, and they get hairstyles and tattoos that make them unemployable. It got really lulzy during the campaign season because these people making $9 an hour were talking shit on "ignorant rednecks" as if they had accomplished anything.

KV-2 has no need for machine gun!

lmfao this is so true. i'm like buddy, you're 32 years old still living in a shitty apartment with 2 roommates, working at the grocery store.

im the ignorant redneck though top kek

see? memes only work well when they're based in reality.

>They are the conservatives of the 60's, bruv. They're the puritans telling us what is and isn't okay.
>Saying this
>on Sup Forums

People already forgot the truce of April 1st.

We put aside our differences and we actually got good discussions. /mlpol/ was the best thing that happened to Sup Forums.

/mlpol/ will rise again!

>""""""""offensive""""""""

why would someone do that

The left kills humor. Of course, so does the right. Complete irreverence leads to hilarity. The worse things are, the funnier.

mods decided to try and fuck with mlp and pol by combining the boards, they actually got along and it was amazing.

/r/cummingonfigurines

I have kek'd more heartily from Sup Forums content than from anything else. Nothing really makes me laugh anymore, so it's a double edged sword now that I realize how fake normie shit is.

Nick Dipaolo is pretty funny.

>he missed /mlpol/
Face it. Kekistanis are huge faggots. The left can't meme, but they're right about Plebistan.

/mlpol/ exposing shills. Can we make /bant/ /mlpol/?

Trying to divide us only makes us stronger

>Natural memes
>Born through self consciousness and cute humour
>Made from fraternity without the faggotry and pats on the back
>Left memes
>Channeled to achieve a goal
Simple as that.

Nazi horse fuckers are the greatest
>late

Come find us brother.

in all seriousness, those were some of the best times i've had in a while. i think i spent the majority of the day laughing and watching people constantly try to break up the god tier shitposting.

>the left can't meme
>lol look at my epic frog mom, I made it last night

After charlotsville they know this isn't true lol. Majority of them were average looking non obese dudes.

this

pic related, it's me every single second of shit posting on pol

Since the chargering?
>Twice as funny now

This happened before so i just started ranting about boongs being stoneage savages...

Ahh /mlpol/ kind of miss those pony fuckers...

>20 kb

Did you get this from an australian

The left cant meme because the had Jewywood do it for them since time immemorable. Best they can do now is "DT needs to go take his meds"

/r/ the pic with memeballs comparing leftist and right wing memes. The leftist one has a fucking wall of text and the right wing has "niggers lol" as the top text and "bottom text" as the bottom. It really shows the difference and why leftists will never be funny. They need to be preachy and it gets prioritized at the expense of funny.

The left has to explain the joke or it makes no sense. That always kills the humor. We just have to paste in a smiley face instead.

>"The left can't meme" really is true.
You have to be smart to meme. Liberals are retards, all of them. If they weren't stupid, they wouldn't be liberals.

Humor, much like free thought and free speech are illegal now.

The left is only funny when it makes fun of itself, or, when it is a protected class of (((them))) finally using their privilege to actually take a decent shot at other races because they can get away with it.

Kikes can be funny when they're making fun of niggers, spics, etc. but are seriously terrible at humor when they're attempting to make fun of their "enemies", such as us. Not sure why this is, we give them enough fucking ammo, they just choose to waste it on the same MUH BASEMENT DWELLERS WITH SMALL DICKS WHO WATCH ANIME as if one day, it'll really get to us.

They need to go back to the drawing board when it comes to how you can ACTUALLY get under our skin, because whatever they've been trying, it sure as shit isn't working.

Because they know exactly how dangerous their ideals are, and that more often than not, their ideals are less than selfless. They try to censor themselves, trying to not be so outspoken as the alt-right, and they fail. Their memes are the means by which they fail most.

They have violent urges too, and they're trying hard not to let it show.

>You have to be smart to meme.
Honestly, this isn't true. There are definitely some smart left wingers, although in a learning but not thinking for themselves kind of way. That's why even the smart ones they have a shitty at memeing. To meme well, you just have to not be a gigantic pussy. That's why 99.99% of women are also unfunny, and leftist males are emotionally women, no matter how smart in a traditional sense they are.

>Never seen a Nazi brony
>Nazi Brony
New fag alert

Leftists can't meme because they 1. can't slay any sacred cows and 2. can't make fun of themselves

Pol is the men's locker room of our generation

F

Haha you can see examples of this in any facet of life
for example a a small dog is both ugly and weak just like a Scion XB
A cat is frail but it is beautiful
Another example is a Chevy Impala is moderately strong but it is beautiful
And a Tahoe is beautifulin a dIfferent way yet big AND strong
Good on ya user

The problem is humor requires actual self-awareness, not "lol ironic self-deprecating joke" -tier self-awareness, which is nothing more than deflection.

The primary reason why they can't meme is because they take themselves more seriously than their opponents, even though they'll never admit to it. It's why they virtue signal and all that shit.

10/10 drunk post lmao

sauce on figure?

Has anyone actually met an attractive looking leftist?
Why is everyone above a 8/10 or so very conservative/ reactionary?
On a similar note I don't think I've ever met someone over 6'3 who was a liberal either

President Trump doesn't care about Poppy Farmers

Post /mlpol/ memories