Anyone else getting the feeling that hes actually gona nuke the USA...

Anyone else getting the feeling that hes actually gona nuke the USA? Looking at his personality he dosen't seem to care about his own life and if he knows hes getting invaded I just feel that hes just gonna nuke entire cities in America even if it means he gets nuked back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reH0Aq_g84A
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-north-korea-20170907-story.html
youtube.com/channel/UCJ7i-yFvuzn9FbUdU77WKcA
youtube.com/watch?v=7_nSUoy2kmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do I care?

Hoefully.

He'd actually nuke japan or south korea waaaay before he aimed at the US. Even then it'd just be californian urban centers

>hit the USA
Not happening. They Might hit Japan or Korea though

I really hope he nukes California its a win win. we nuke commies and more commies die

If I were noko, I would attack now. With all the natural disasters the us is having, we are vulnerable as fuck

Not at all.
Wish he would hit Cali though

US is larger than the gulf of Mexico

I was including the fires as well.

good residence to bad rubbish

this retard couldnt hit the US with a baseball if he was at the canadian border

Hopefully it takes out L.A. Chances are you are there.

No we aren't. Storms and fires have done nothing to the Pacific fleet and Norad.

Kim would need to successfully launch like 20 ICBMs for even one of them hit.

Does kim force niggers in your home?

HEIL KIM

Unless he could take out the entire U.S he wont do shit. All he wants to do is stay in power.

No food. No flu vacine. Avian flu outbreak last April. Lots of dead norks this Winter one way or another.
Nothing of value will be lost.

If pacific is nuked us is not going to do shit to korea

>Nuke entire cities
>Nuke multiple cities
>These wont be shit down by US missile defence systems

If nukes hit mainland USA from shitteat Korea, it's because US govt let it happen.

Missile defense isva meme

If youre californian and you want to live tell us to accept norks gov openntrade and allow them on tables.

yea its going to be great. america just ran out of disaster relief money

youtube.com/watch?v=reH0Aq_g84A

mad max times will be upon us. human butt jerky and forced butt secs with massive wastes of fuel for the sake of badassery

I think he wants to live, but due to his upbringing, he doesn't know when to stop. He could very well nuke us if he feels that will keep him in power, which of course is short-sighted to say the least.

I do think he believes nuking something close in proximity to Guam is acceptable i.e., he would expect us not to attack in such a circumstance, though he would be dreadfully mistaken.

Fuck I hope he nukes California first

he dosen't have enough rockets, and we might be able to shoot them down.

THAAD (being deployed now in South Korea) is said to be 100% effective, but our mid-range defense is about 52% effective.

and no proof he can hit anything our survive re entry.

September 9th he tests 3 stage missile off west coast of DPRK

He's not going to do shit.
>Post yfw China invades and fucks them up.

I hope he does, I want off this ride...

In 1991 missile defense thought to be 90% effective against taliban were 20% effective and thus was cut out the military is the biggest scam to steal tax dollars whike invading others.

If he so match as flew a missile near Guam his shit is fucked.

even a few cities getting hit in the us would cause quite a lot of shit. were talking gloves of draconian shit.

Damn.

Oh, human life on this planet would nearly come to an end. If any of our cities get nuked, WWIII has commenced and we're settling all the accounts at once.

Asians are unstable and autistic, so yes, I'm expecting it.

i bet China is just waiting for a chance to do this. North Korea's land has an estimated $6 trillion worth of mineral resources and probably a bunch of other shit we don't know about.

>North Korea is real and not just a work of artistic fiction
wtf

No, but I get the feeling the Amerikkka is going to nuke him "preemptively".

With North Korea having already launched a missile over Japan, North Korea has already called the US' and Japan's bluff.

"Missile defense" is a meme.

They can't shoot down North Koreas missiles.

Trump has thus so far taken no action to punish North Korea.

The USA is still at a state of war with North Korea with there being only a cease fire. Trump does not need Congress' consent to act.

Trump has proven to be impotent.

>They can't shoot down North Koreas missiles.
yes they can, all of the assets in that theater have just been given extremely restrictive RoE

US forces were told to shoot down ANY MISSILE SET TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO JAPAN, not just any missile passing over japan.

So they had the chance to test it's defensive potential and by doing that tell gooks who is boss and didn't because...?

Tfw Arkansas isn't part of either side

>yes they can, all of the assets in that theater have just been given extremely restrictive RoE

I wonder why though... maybe Trump just doesn't want to be remembered as a president that started a war

He will attack mexico first.
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-north-korea-20170907-story.html

He understands completely if he attacks US soil its game over. Japan and SK less so, because as WW2 proved America will step in only for America if that's what suits them. It's a high stakes gamble to stop other countries interfering until his nuclear capability reaches the point that he can directly threaten other nuclear states. He appears to be getting closer to that point rapidly thanks to the ineptitude of Obama, and his complete unwillingness to tackle hard issues that would have impacted his approval or cash flow.

amerikoolkidsklub ftw

worst case is NOT nuking a single city or cluster of cities BUT detonating a EMP @ 300 Miles above Kansas... bringing 100,000 VOLTS PER SQUARE METER... bringing the entire USA back to the stone age aka end of "Escape from LA"

NK had issues design wise with reentry and survivability of nose cone prior to detonation... short term.. the explosion @ 3oo miles above Kansas is the absolute most damaging vs direct hit above a major metropolis.

don't invade, that is the premise, he will use the nukes if you invade. so don't fucking invade and leave them alone

they say he starves his ppl, he doesn't they had starvation when the sovjet union fell apart, that's it.
and don't say you would not stuff the anti white anti- racist and antfi in a gulag for reprogramming

there are ree`s in those hills (you just cant make this shit up)

because you don't want them to randomly shoot down a missile when it's not necessary. it might start an international incident.

an example would be north korea launching a missile with a warhead mockup on a trajectory over japan towards south america. that could be a completely rational action with beneficial outcomes for everyone (north korea tests a missile system and stops being concerned that they aren't prepared for a conflict, america has a better understanding of north korean capabilities and can adjust accordingly), but if you shoot down the missile for no reason you could cause huge problems. now north korea believes that america doesn't want it to test missiles, preventing it from developing defenses. that may lead to north korea believing that america is willing to put a stop to it's missile programs by force. that may lead to a military confrontation.

it's safer to put a line in the sand at actions that would harm america or it's allies, and react to everything else with sanctions.

No. North Korea will never nuke anyone. Nobody will ever nuke anyone ever again, not in this world. In the post-West world, maybe, but nukes will long be redundant at that stage anyway.

only the mixed race ones are unstable

except they weren't sure what the trajectory of that missile was which was why japan set off its alarms

is kim actually in charge in NK or is he a puppet for one of the generals?

Kim is just the face and voice of North Korea. These two pull the strings.

yes, they were aware. they were just running down checklists.

I'm not sold. But if he does, sure he'll probably nuke some big city center of the West Coast (probably the Gay Area), but ho boy...

I am literally erect thinking about all the awesome weapons we'll rain down on them. We'll finally see what the DARPA boys have been cooking. Plus S.Korea has fucking mechanized suits for combat (There was some articles on it about 3 years or so ago. So if it's in the pleb-sphere...)

watch North Korean television.
Channel:
youtube.com/channel/UCJ7i-yFvuzn9FbUdU77WKcA

Sea of Blood (opera):
youtube.com/watch?v=7_nSUoy2kmM

>Sea of Blood has a korean dude dressed as a white priest carving on a kids forehead with a crucifix

seriously these norks are pissed the fuck off about the korean war.

He is the typical American living in an information bubble, being told that he is the most strongest country in the world, same like the stupid americans, when we all know that Canada is the strongest country

keeping living in your Chinese silk prison stupid americans

Yeah, but I don't think they can actually make their ICBMs cross the Pacific. They'll probably hit Guam, Trump will glass DPRK, and most of the world will be uncomfortably silent about it.

If my dream is right, L.A is screwed.

>muh missile shield
The coronal mass ejection will hit while it's daytime in the US but still night in NK. The shield will be down.

why are there so many uninformed people like you on Sup Forums of all places. they already have ICBMs that can reach america

I wish he would hit California so we can all join and

GAS THE CALIFORNIANS, STATE WAR NOW!

Tests , Launch , or attack , it will be while we are tied up dealing with Irma.

Lmao did amerisharts actually do this?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on these guys

Gotchu

Can you give me a quick rundown?

look at all these tiny little faggots, you wouldn't even need to torture them, just give em a chicken and they will turn on him