Did you know?

The creator of the Republic of Turkey, their current regime, was a jew, therefore I'm sad to say but Erdogan is ourguy?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Khazaria
infogalactic.com/info/Arthur_Koestler
infogalactic.com/info/The_Thirteenth_Tribe
infogalactic.com/info/Ludwig_Von_Mises
infogalactic.com/info/Murray_Rothbard
youtu.be/f7iorfwcmeY
youtu.be/hhmXleZXAr0
youtu.be/RhpgCaPoBaE
atajew.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=y5MbMjS082M
youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs
smoloko.com/?p=10925
smoloko.com/?p=10628
smoloko.com/?p=11959
smoloko.com/?p=13399
smoloko.com/?p=16637
smoloko.com/?p=14397
smoloko.com/?p=17367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jews
>turks

infogalactic.com/info/Khazaria

>The ruling elite of the Khazars was said by Judah Halevi and Abraham ibn Daud to have converted to Rabbinic Judaism in the 8th century,[20] but the scope of the conversion within the Khazar Khanate remains uncertain

>In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with scepticism.[24][25] The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism[26] and anti-Zionism.[27

this is NOT a Surprise at all.

infogalactic.com/info/Arthur_Koestler

infogalactic.com/info/The_Thirteenth_Tribe

>In The Thirteenth Tribe (1976) Koestler advanced a theory that Ashkenazi Jews are descended, not from the Israelites of antiquity, but from the Khazars, a Turkic people in the Caucasus that converted to Judaism in the 8th century and was later forced westwards. Koestler argued that a proof that Ashkenazi Jews have no biological connection to biblical Jews would remove the racial basis of European anti-Semitism.

that explain why so many Rats were in East Europe. they were really Roaches!

this, we need to support erdogan

>Ancap Flag

infogalactic.com/info/Ludwig_Von_Mises

>Ludwig von Mises was born to Jewish parents in the city of Lemberg, in Galicia, Austria-Hungary (now L'viv, Ukraine). The family of his father Arthur Edler von Mises had been elevated to the Austrian nobility in the 19th century, and was involved in building and financing railroads.

infogalactic.com/info/Murray_Rothbard

>Murray Rothbard's parents were David and Rae Rothbard, Jewish immigrants who had immigrated to the U.S. from Poland and Russia respectively. David Rothbard was a chemist.[21] Rothbard was born in the Bronx, but the family moved to an apartment on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, where he attended Birch Wathen, a private school on the Upper East Side

looks like your beloved Von Mises and Rothbard were Khazar Rats too.

oh yes, go for the Money even if it means to side with Roaches.

Ottomans and Khazars as Brothers in Arms, who would have thought?

KYS filthy Roach lover.

Not an argument.

its the AKP empire or the jewish republic

pick one and only one

AKP and the jew Republic are BOTH the same Roaches, fuck those Constantinople stealing Roaches. dirty Khazarian Devil scum like those jews who stole Jerusalem in 1948.

Every influential thinker in history was a Jew

Really makes you think

JIDF detected

Yes it is an Argument since Ancaps dont know that their "Saints" were jew Demons, who made Ancap as a way to further judaize the World, this time by making everyone a Money obssesed Materialistic jew. (Spiritual not Racial though)

"Austrian Economics"? more like Khazarian Economics!

like Aristotle, or Plato, they were Heebs and/or Yids too?

KEK, try harder Judah P Benjamin.

Also not an argument.

the whole thread reeks of fucking underage shitposting

come and take istanbul, i will rape your entire family in front of you while beheading your subhuman wh*Te head

nice rage Roach, you are soooo Lucky i am NOT the President of the U and S and Fucking A, or else i would have NUKED Mecca and Tel Aviv by now.

KYS Spawn of (((Abraham))).

S A G E

A

G

E

it goes on all Fields.

you didn't even sage the thread you retarded 20 iq wh*Te subhuman you're fucking imbecile i want to kick your mongrel skull in

>Angry JIDF

give me an S, give me an A, give me a G, give me an E.

SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not an argument.

go Eat your Monkey Soup somewhere else Pedro.

UMA

go Bang your Goat somewhere else Ishmael, you belong in the Oven with your Brother (((Isaac))).

youtu.be/f7iorfwcmeY
youtu.be/hhmXleZXAr0
youtu.be/RhpgCaPoBaE

why cant nazis say something that is an actual argument?

Ataturk was a sabbatean crypto jew

atajew.com/

because neither jews, or Hues or Dune Coons cant either.

just look at what the Hue or Dune Coon said, no Arguments either.

>do DNA test on modern ashkenazim and where regular Khazars would live today
>not turkic at all
>oh wow theory debunked

not to mention the Hue thought that Mises being a kike is supposedly "not an argument".

youtube.com/watch?v=y5MbMjS082M

jews are LYING about themselves, im regards to History (Holohoax for Example) and Genetics too ("look goy, we speak a Semitic Language, therefore we are Semites and Palestine belongs to us!"). plus the Khazars fled West after their Kingdom too.

jews are LIARS, except Koestler who exposed the Kikes as being Roaches who converted to Satanism (aka judaism) in the Middle Ages.

Wow, kikes from the 19th century supported subversive kike conmen, what a surprise.

>im

IN

>plus the Khazars fled West after their Kingdom too

after their Kingdom was GONE too.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYl845GORmM

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

You think that ancap flag is fooling anyone Roach?

Fuck Erdogan and his caliphate, Ataturk was the best leader you barbarians ever had.

try again k*rd jew

well those 2 Clips and pic posted are some interesting Info. but the 3rd Clip is jewish disinfo and Lies.

>Ancap Flag

The first two vids are of Jewesses who love the (((Frankfurt School))) and Sabbateanism. The third video isn't disinfo by any means. Barry Chamish (RIP) was a strong defender of western civilization against kabbalistic satanists.

Dirty Roach Scum. all of them.

see:

|
|
|
\/

no you roach jew faggot.

all sand niggers can go to hell. jews or otherwise.

>The third video isn't disinfo by any mean

yes it is. you spread LIES!

smoloko.com/?p=10925
smoloko.com/?p=10628
smoloko.com/?p=11959
smoloko.com/?p=13399
smoloko.com/?p=16637
smoloko.com/?p=14397
smoloko.com/?p=17367

DAS RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all Semites are from HELL, and must FUCK OFF BACK TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

>Turks
>Jews
>Either of them human

i said it before, and i say it AGAIN!!!!!!

Ottomans and Khazars are Partners in Crime!!!!!!!!

see:

|
|
|
\/

Give me the TL;DR version.

TL;DR Hitler was the Good Guy all along and jews have made constant Lies and Slander about him as always, like they did with Jesus Christ for instance.

pic rel BTW.

(((They))) specifically rigged these tests so ostensible jewish genetic (((fingerprint))) is from an old Italian/Venetian jewish community, with Roman and Sephardic intermixing. To hide better - remember, hiding is an absolute necessity for Cryptos.

Keep posting about this.

Poor nazi can't use an argument, sheeeeeiit

typical tbqhwyf

Okay.