They Hate Us Because They See What It's Like To Be Human (Non-Jew Ass pic)

Jews are embarrassed about being so ugly inside and out.
It's why they use the CIA to promote degenerate Abstract Expressionist art, shit rock music like The Doors, and Feminism.
They are malformed humans so they hate beauty. The hate life. They hate creation. They hate truth.
Imagine getting to live in this world as one of creation's mistakes.
It would be like being a half chimp half human who could read and write.

Their "religion" is just paranoid schizophrenia on a macro scale. They are so unhinged you can go to Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn at midnight and see elementary school kids boarding school busses.
The being Jewish outside of enclosed societies like the Quakers is literally illegal because we have laws against cronyism, anti-trust, monoplies, price fixing, insider trading, pedophelia, and murder, but we don't investigate because they get us to feel sorry for them being so backwards and inbred. Also because muh 6 quadrillion, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicantisemite.com/2015/08/09/the-psychology-of-being-an-inferior-race/
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/07/as-many-as-50-of-brooklyn-hasidic-boys-are-sexually-abused-some-experts-reportedly-claim-345.html
dtorah.com/otzar/shas_soncino.php?ms=Sanhedrin&df=54b
youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4566qRnF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jews are embarrassed about being so ugly inside and out.

BAIT

BAIT

BAIT

Jews are sexy as fuck. I would fuck the shit out of some of those Jewish resistance fighters. Can't say the same about some of those "Aryans"

Agree 100%. It goes a little further though. Whites are literally God's chosen race.

nordicantisemite.com/2015/08/09/the-psychology-of-being-an-inferior-race/

I don't hate you because I hate "life" or "truth" or "creation" you fucking retard.

I hate you because you're openly plotting the genocide of my race.

How could you make your way so far up your own ass?

Cherry pick much?
Explain inbreeding to the point of widespread birth defects from the standpoint of evolutionary biology.

Really? What does the Talmud say about waiting to kill the Goyim 'when the hand of Israel is strong'?
You lie about the Germans committing a genocide during WWII after your people betrayed them and caused them to lose WWI

Your people killed 60 million Russians when you initiated your Jew communism.
You committed the Armenian Genocide
Your people are responsible for every war since they took over banking in the 1600s
Your people did 9/11
Not that I gaf about Palistinians but you're committing genocide against them right now.

Like I said, you are embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for your existence. Embarrassed a being can have such stupid thoughts you wrote down here.

Yeah really, only reason I would even think about hating you is because Sup Forumsacks literally plotting Holocausts in their spare time like a bad hobby.

How are you so full of your own shit that you think that your enemies hate "life" or "truth" because they hate you?

Like holy shit what a load of unwarranted self-importance.

You're not that special.

kinda important pic

Jew are usually only attractive if they are primarily mixed with aryan uber-stock. Cry about it.

t.quarter kike

>Jew's use CIA to...
I guess that's why George Bush (a Christian, mind you) killed JFK...

I'm not talking about hatred on a personal level
You're in a parallel reality of Jewdom there, aren't you?

Do I have to repeat myself?
The Jew hates the perfect manifestation of life. I can tell you don't think it exists.
A tree can't grow in the dark. A bulldog can't survive in the wild like a wolf. The Jew wants to say everything is equivalent to everything else because the Jew is the bulldog. 40 generations of bad ideas and inbreeding. Perversion, schizophrenia, passive aggression, ugliness, etc. The Jew can only level the playing field by exploiting trust to infect the host society and lower it to a degenerate Jew level.

You probably like Einstein because he's the Jew symbol of Jew supremacy but he's a fraud. He plagiarized all his work to make a collage of rambling, inconsequential nonsense. Jewish physics.
The same kind of nonsense that dominates science today.
>String theory
>Climate change
>Bill Nye's sex junk Jewry agenda
A bunch of untestable shit with no bearing on the real world.
Hatred of truth.

Yeah I don't hate truth or nature or anything like that nor am I interested in a level playing field but of course I hate Nazi scum who want to murder me and my family whatever their excuses or reasons.

you realize there are blonde jewish models, too?

you are absolutely correct.

>implying you haven't been plotting and executing white genocide for the past 300 years

get fucked

Look how you have to lie about a genocide again. You literally have to lie to yourself and play the victim no matter what.
What does it say in the Talmud about murdering the Goyim when you get the chance, Jew?

I'm 30 years old you absolute fucking retard. How long do you think Jews live?

Lying about the fact that Sup Forumsacks want to Holocaust Jews? Try reading the website you're posting on instead of the Talmud.

Lol

Did you ever consider it's not us Sup Forumsacks just like it wasn't the other 130 some countries that kicked you out?

Did you ever consider that it might be your group, the Jews?

It's not just what's written in the Talmud. All religious books have crazy shit. The Muslims can only kill about a dozen innocents at a time but you Jews commit mass murder whenever you can get away with it against the Goyim.
Henry Kissinger, USSR, playing both sides in wars.

Did you have to study the Talmud?
Do you know what's in it?

I never said I wanted a genocide but you people should definitely not have any positions of power. You cheat to obtain them in the first place.

stop being a jew dickhead

convert to christianity and call yourself polish

damn u got me there, fuck what do I do now?!

Tell me more about kids going to school on the bus at midnight .. why?

They still have those dead soulless lizard eyes.

Russian/Czech immigrants. They are at Jewish as I'm a monkey

When the race war cums I'm gonna ass rape your granny with my hot metal dikkk

It was the entire neighborhood on some bizarre schedule. Somewhere near Coney Island.
My doctor sent be to an oncologist Jew who's first available appointment was at 11pm.
Why? I have no idea.
You just know it's not normal when one person does it unless they have to.
I don't remember where exactly. Some area a few miles south of Sunset Park but before Coney Island.
I don't live in NYC anymore. It was 6 years ago.

This was before I was Jew-wise. Now I don't even trust mainstream medicine because so many Jews are in it and outlawed all other kinds. It happened the same time they started the Federal Reserve btw.
But this doctor was Ok and said I only had low vitamin D

Oh, and it was on a weekday. I went into work the next day and my co-workers told me they'd seen an entire community of Hasidic Jews with kids up at some ungodly hour too.

Funny in retrospect now that the nocturnal Jew told me I had a vitamin D deficiency when for sure the entire community he was in also got no sunlight.

Ok thanks for the insight

Does anyone else think its odd that there are all these memes and quotes and directions for Jews to destroy the white culture. And literally a thousand years of them fucking shit up. But as soon as you acknowledge it you're an antisemite?

All races.
They will destroy all the Goyim whenever they get the opportunity for a shekel or for whoever their god is.
It seems now the white race is no longer the Jew's favorite beast of burden race.

They've reversed the roles with over 100 years of Jew control of all institutions with Federal Reserve debt dollars.

Is this a joke? I mean yeah nordicucks are blech but- jews are equally blech

Beautiful. A gentile trapped in a jewishmans body

I wonder what it would be like in a
world without jew dna

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwai onesecondonesecondonesecond
Are you, the ones who are genociding, us?
Inb4 no response

>fucking tile floors in the bedroom

wtf is wrong with white peoples?

*Aren't

Cherry pick and I bet that despite this their profiles and stature would reveal their menial station. Lel

My theory on jew's shit genetics is that they've been genocided time and time again and so have repeatedly been pushed through genetic bottlenecks when the population dips, sprinkle in a heap of interbreeding and you get the modern kike.

Keen observation, BLM person

What do you think of this assessment of Black America? (Don't brace yourself, it's Ok).

bump :^)

OC from last year coming in

Praise Kek.

TRUMP WILL COMPLETE THE SYSTEM OF GERMAN IDEALISM.

cute*

You know whats so funny. You're so paranoid and inbred you think you have to make it ur mission to prove him wrong. That's exactly the reason kikes are so retarded.

rude!!

Money

not the guy you're replying to but I'd like to see some of your talmud quotes

I am jewish as well and collect fake talmud passages that get passed around on Sup Forums

I especially seek the ones you can tell are fake just by googling two words

If you bring me such quotes I will offer you one piece of information as though you were a fellow son of Abraham. Choose wisely.

This is exactly why people hate you. You couldn't even answer anything he said.

Jews will never learn....

seems like some hokey, skinhead, conspiritard white people shit teebeeaychfam

Depends how many child sex magic rituals they do.

? He wasn't talking to me, though. He was talking to the other Juden

>Jews are sexy as fuck.
no

>They are malformed humans so they hate beauty. The hate life. They hate creation. They hate truth.
Actual cause is simple enough to understand: They serve Satan. Anything good they will attack.

come on they kind of are tho

Isn't it bizarre how they keep lying as if they still control a one way conduit of information?

We have the uncensored Babylonian Talmud. It's available from any of the dozens, if not hundreds of established Jewish websites online.
You can literally pull up a version in, what is that language?, yiddish? and do a 'translate this page' and read it.

You can literally Google search any of the sections like
Senhedrin 54b. 'A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

what kind of cheeky law is that
>A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
>as long as
>less than

Impregnate this filthy Jew so your child with have a 1 in 25 chance of a slow 4 year tay sachs death
50% of schizophrenia, and many more diseases.

well aren't you a little goosestepping nazi!

why can't you people stop lying?

okay, you said we have access to unlimited truth but then you clearly didnt even read the body of the text you misquoted

"the Torah does not deem the intercourse of one who is less than nine years old to be like the intercourse of one who is at least nine years old"

"the Torah does not deem the intercourse of a child who is less than three years old to be like that of one who is three years old"

what in this text says "it's okay to fuck kids"?

>They hate truth.
They fear it more then anything.

u wot m8?

just pointing out his talmud quote wasnt authentic

>140710094
I don't not know that it doesn't not isn't saying to
What about all the quotes about killing Goyim, and then killing millions of Goyim whenever you get the chance.

Oh and Jews have sex with kids in addition to it being in the Talmud. Lots of kids.
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2015/07/as-many-as-50-of-brooklyn-hasidic-boys-are-sexually-abused-some-experts-reportedly-claim-345.html

what kind of sick fuck talks about fucking kids in any capacity at all? so he's saying that fucking an 8 year old is different than fucking a 10 year old? okay i'll have to take his word for it since it sounds like he was a wide breadth of knowledge on the subject a plentitude of kid-fucking experience under his belt. smdh @ these damn kikes.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>old men
>young men
really makes you think.....

>all the quotes about killing Goyim
Goyim literally meaning "anybody who isn't a Jew", there are going to be references to killing goyim. Aside from the fact that Jews had fought a shitload of tribes that they called "goyim" up to that point, and that there are plenty of rules for warfare in there that reference "goyim" (because why would Jews be at war with Jews? Enemy can only be called "goy"), you can't start conflating the Talmud with the Quran.

I realize Sup Forums loves Quran quotes as much as they love Talmud quotes, but one is full of vague violent notions and the other has comparatively tiny mentionings of very specific times to use violence

it's a legal text. Pedophilia being a crime, and the Talmud being a massive autistic detailing of every conceivable crime, there's gonna be a couple pages on what "pedophilia" is

It literally says you can fuck a boy in the ass if he's older than nine
Make sure to find the uncensored version

Sanhedrin 54b
"It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day"
(A footnote from a Rabbi " I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.")

interesting
why not just post the raw text and let's sort through talmud like the rabbis of old?

In the case of a male child, a young one is not regarded as on a par with an old one; but a young beast is treated as an old one.23 What is meant by this? —

Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that.

Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 What is the basis of their dispute? —

Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt [upon the active offender]; whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty [in that respect].25

But Samuel maintains: Scripture writes, [And thou shalt not lie with mankind] as with the lyings of a woman.26
I notice they talk about being able to "throw guilt" at nine years old. What do you think that means?
Noting Samuel's addition at the end, I can't concede that they're condoning any kind of sodomy.

The Talmud consists of rabbis arguing with one another, for generations. Trying to isolate specific doctrine is difficult at best for someone untrained in it because it is just endless arguing and semantics.

You don't have to copy and paste the whole thing in order to pretend you have an angle. I know you're trying to make it look like there's anything to dispute. People can google it and translate it from yiddish with this link from before

"Specific violence", 'who can say what's a Goy?'
I know all about your law book condoning fucking children and the Jews practice of fucking lots of children.
I know all about your law book's set of rules for the non-Jews and the set of rules for the Jews. I also know what the Jews do to the non-Jews in practice by the millions.

Maybe you can get a job on some irrelevant news outlet through your cousin Shlomo spewing these lies to the baby boomers.
Nobody's buying them here.

the doors are great man, take that back! Just because something's become popular doesn't mean it's a jewish conspiracy or that it sucks you figure this out someday before you die so you can actually enjoy things again like when you were a kid you fucking hipster retard.

Further, you are working with translated texts, and translation is awful at capturing puns, nuances, subtlety, etc.

I'm Catholic and am not really a fan of (((globalists))) or (((their))) hatred of Christ, but the Talmud references are often barking up the wrong tree.

>good goy

"and the Jesus said to his disciples, "as fucking a boy older than nine years is Ok"
Yes. I must be untrained so I don't know the context.

okay, you dont want to discuss the text that you brought to me. That's fine, there's not much to discuss anyway.

Even if it did condone fucking little boys, it still wouldn't matter, because the Torah forbids that, and Torah trumps Talmud.

But that passage doesn't condone fucking little boys, as it says at the end of the text.

the context is a comparison to ass fucking other kids and ass fucking animals.

At this point in the text, you're not supposed to have any doubts as to what happens to kid-diddlers, so you'll have to forgive the rabbis for not including a "btw this is all punishable by death" for your convenience

No. The Doors, CSN and Y, Jefferson Airplane were all part of a CIA psyop to demoralize the Goyim. Though many Jews were involved I'm sure the satanic cyrpto-Jews like Morrison thought it was just to stifle the anti-vietnam movement by engineering the hippy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy4566qRnF0

jesus christ user, you've fallen so far down the rabit hole no one can rescue you :^( feels bad man. Just because his dad was general doesn't prove shit, there's some kind of reverse Occam's razor brain disease going around via the internet.

so the jews were PRO Vietnam?

but then they invented hippies to try to keep the war going?

>my captcha was a Hebrew street sign

white goy with blue eyes invokes the sky, the sea, sapphires and monarch butterflies
white jew with blue eyes = lizards

>not the guy you're replying to but I'd like to see some of your talmud quotes
That's what it says. That you can have sex with a boy older than nine years and one day.
What do you want me to do about it?
I'm not going to believe it doesn't say that when it does.

Where's the quote that says it's Ok to kill the Goyim when the hand of Israel is strong.
That's when Jews get authoritarian control and start mass murders.

They’re like the people who say, "Jesus didn't specifically say fucking horses is wrong, so it's okay!"

>openly plotting the genocide of my race
A bit hypocritical don't you think fucktard? This is why we hate you faggots. You only ever see what's done to you, never the other way around.

why pretend it's so clear cut?

"Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. "

That's the quote you're saying means "You can fuck them if they're 9"

Aside from that, you're basically citing an unresolved argument that nobody's ever heard of as a core Jewish tenet of faith.

The part in the bible where it says "no sodomy" overrules anything in the Talmud anyway. It literally CAN'T say to fuck nine year old boys.

you're right, he's so selfish for not wanting to be genocided

can you believe him?

Jews. Jews everywhere.
>so the jews were PRO Vietnam?
Yes. The Jews fought the Vietnam war for drugs.

>but then they invented hippies to try to keep the war going?
Yes. The CIA is controlled by Jews. You're not so incredulous about the fact the CIA funded De Kooning. (They did). Or Feminism. (They did).
They've also used rock music all around the world to promote a culture of consumerism.
There's plenty of evidence. Those bands were all shit and most of their families were high ranking intelligence officials.

Note: I'm not claiming the Beatles were a CIA operation. They just went along with the trend.

The anti war movement was strong before the hippy. The CIA used a long time substance they played with for a long time, LSD.

Agree. Same for Poos. But we don't hate beautiful things we want to acquire them and rape them.

Well stated user!

well I literally am a Jew, the other guy is just a good goy at best

but tell me more. What drugs were in Vietnam, and why did the Jews want them?

How do we know who the CIA funded?

Wasn't consumerism a thing before rock? I mean, the whole "Buy a house with a picket fence, a dog, a shiny new car, etc" era after WWII was where "consumerism" took off, right?

do you realize how crazy you sound?
>elvis shook hands with nixon, his music was created by the cia to kickstart the swinging 60s he created the sexual liberation movement and nixon was just pretending to be anti degenerate while secretly encouraging it just so he could clamp down on smelly hippys
this is you

Yes. And here is their most famous one.

>whatever their excuses or reasons.
What are your's retard? The holocaust that didn't actually happen? Fuck off kike, I hope you all burn for real this time.

>misspells guy's name
sure, credible source about that guy

You must be reading a censored version.
I'm reading the uncensored Talmud here in the, what is that yiddish version.

Jews are genocidal. For the 20th time it says all over the Talmud the non-Jews are donkeys to serve the Jews and the gentiles can be killed without recourse. It also says they should be killed in many places.
I guess you want to play wack a mole with quotes because you think I can't read and translate the Talmud.