Some kid from my alma mater recently posted an article on altright.com

Some kid from my alma mater recently posted an article on altright.com altright.com/2017/09/06/college-millennials-are-freaking-out-over-daca-and-its-glorious/

Do people not understand that posting this kind of stuff, particularly with your name attached, will destroy your life? There is almost zero doubt in my mind this kid will be expelled, and he was a senior in college.

they are protesting by saying they are afraid..how about become a citizen

People are so stupid they don't understand Trump's basically telling Congress to legislate amnesty and make DACA law, they just think "hurr we're gettin deported".

True.
Sharing stuff like this with your real identity is pretty much asking for it.

Yeah, you burgers will be smeared and exposed, but we Brits will be fucking arrested for that shite. Count your blessings is the moral of my little story.
I might move to Burgerland.

If you actually consider yourself "alt-right" you deserve whatever comes of it. I can't even believe how far this board has fallen that when people call themselves "alt-right" no one bats an eye anymore. Hell even a year ago you would be mocked as the faggot that you are. Now it's just a common term to describe god knows what.

I don't think he's going to get expelled unless he goes to a private institution.

The bigger problem is getting hired. Nonwhite managers and owners are definitely not going to hire you and the white ones aren't going to take the risk of hiring "someone with WN affiliations."

it's always: AND IT'S GLORIOUS/FANTASTIC!

>it's ok to have your life ruined over wrongthink if you use a specific label that I personally dislike

Every beaner from my catholic high school is freaking out over it. Nigga if you could pay the 600 a month tuition your ass aint illegal

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal immigrants, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal immigration which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal immigration system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

Rhodes College is a private institution.

A very liberal institution.

these people have low time preference barry passed it 5 year ago and they figured it would never ever change so why bother trying to even get a green card

I remember a year or so ago when that term first starting floating around. People here said not to use, don't accept it. They said labels like that would only become a term used to attack you with.

Now here we are.

>non-white managers and owners
Because they definitely exist

Has there been cases of a student getting expelled for reporting DACAs and regular illegals to ICE yet? I’m eagerly waiting for this to be a thing and the lawsuits that follow.
>Another Racist Helping The Fascist Government Deport Innocent Dreamers

I live in Southern Commiefornia. I work for a pharmaceutical company. I'm also one of a handful of white people who work here. My leads, managers, and supervisors are all Mexican. Yeah, they exist.

i swear to god the alt-right has autism, why is this the thing you're choosing to mock

the dreamers have real fucking problems, they're not snowflakes

Vad gör du här

>are we winning yet mr krabs?

My university had a facebook post that read: "All undocumented students are safe on our campus" or some shit like that and the comments were ripping them to shreds. I go to a Catholic school and none of the alumni wanted to hear about the school refusing to comply with Federal Law.

If Mexicans don't support our laws, than we need to stop supporting Mexicans

You fucking moron. That's not going to happen unless you live in California or all your friends are hardcore SJWs.

Besides, any company that make decisions over trivial shit like links posted is an HR controlled diversity ghetto.

Quit being so fucking cowardly. It's your fear to speak up that gives the morons power.

>i sold my country for tacos

american whites are literally native tier of course you don't fucking support their business why would you ever do that?

>millenials
>is a "millenial"
fucking retards all of you

If they're on DACA, then how are they undocumented?

sauce

You can choose to live with pride and integrity.

>deletes post because of wrong spelling
>uploads new post with grammar mistake intact
dumbass

Anyways OP. In preelection times I posted a bunch of inflamatory posts on facebook making fun of libtards and hypocritical upper class mexicans living in gated communities complaining about a wall. People got butthurt, some of them called me a self hating mexican, ad hominems and hillarity ensued.
Weeks later no one gave a shit about it. People complaining about Trump were seen as annoying and everyone moved on to the next controversial topic.

Stop being a pussy and share your goddamn ideas, set an example. Show people who share your views that they aren't the only ones. That they shouldn't be afraid. This silencing is exactly the reason why the left got so big in the first place.
Of course, if you go full 1488 people will see you as a retard, just like Sup Forums sees leftards. Try to use logic and not feelings. It makes a nice contrast against the sentimentally loaded arguments of the left.

What a time we live in. Supporting the president on his decision to enforce laws will destroy your social and academic life.

Did you mention the JQ and call gays "fags" and equate them with criminals while attending a college that whose president is a Jew and which makes you sign a pledge indicating that you will treat your peers with respect and will not discriminate based on race/sex/sexuality/gender identity/religion/ethnicity?

No?

He did.

Virtue signaling is becoming another one of those over used buzzwords

They never thought a republican would win.

They though Barry would pass the torch to another democrat administration.

They thought the democrats would always be in power.

That's called "being a retard".
Idiots who just want to stirr shit up get what they deserve.
You just need to say some questions like "If dreamers wanted to stay in America so bad, why didn't they become citizens?"
"If they didn't feel obligued to do so because of DACA, isn't Obama's fault for half assing an executive order and not following through?"
"Wouldn't these dreamers be more qualified to get better jobs in Mexico since American education is much better than Mexico's?"
Bam! Just wait for liberals to become overly passive agressive like they always do. Don't argue with them, since they don't listen to reason nor logic, just find flaws in their arguments and publicly make fun of them.

For people whose ideology is 99% based in what other people think of them, ridicule is the strongest weapon.

>undocumented &
>afraid

Yes? I.C.E.? I want to report a gang of illegal migrants walking around on the street.

>a-at least I still have muh constitution

>So much this
Trumpfags are too stupid to understand that they have been fucked over by their hero

>Glorious
>a bunch of ugly, fat, brown people marching with uninspired and unoriginal banners

lol. also (((Guest Writer)))

Coolbeans

>tfw my country has more freedom of speech than this fuckers. Feels good mang.

the vast majority of trump voters are civic nationalists, so no they haven't been fucked over.

Illegals are treated better by our authorities than Americans are

Look at all the things you can be arrested for that an illegal cannot

How is he ducking anyone over there? The 6 month period was known from the start?

This would never fly on my campus, feels good to go to a mostly conservative school.

poor illegals have more money than poor legals.
they get paid under the table ANDclaim benfits with fake ss numbers

Stop discouraging people from speaking out. The only way to stop this is for a huge amount of people to start speaking out.
He clearly did this to make fun of all the retarded lib journalists that always say this.

look what i posted on campus suckers

GET ACTIVE AND RESIST THE COMMIES

Whatever, if that were the case Trumpfags wouldn't have been gloating for the past few days.

Are you retarded? The jews don't want the movement to have a name because without a name, the movement won't exist in the eyes of most people.
You can't win the culture war if your side isn't a bunch of disjointed groups without even the same banner to fight under.

kek

>Trump's basically telling Congress to legislate amnesty and make DACA law
He isn't telling them to.
He is daring them to.
Once they do that, the GOP is forever broken and the Nationalist party will rise.

>Do people not understand that posting this kind of stuff, particularly with your name attached, will destroy your life?
What you mean to say is that the "tolerant left" will hunt you down and destroy your life for daring to disagree with them on an issue.

Do people not understand that the secret to a good life is to stop giving a FUCK what others think or what labels they stick on you? Words like RACIST, any of the -PHOBES or whatever have no meaning anymore, much like the words FAG, KIKE and NIGGER.

I mean, three quarters of the country voted in trump even with the entire WORLD labeling them every IST in the dictionary. If we transfered that into our daily lives and ignored the bullshit, eventually they will have to capitulate or just come out as the crazies they really are (and that we have all known them to be).

I stopped caring when I was around 15. Im 33 now. Dont regret it a bit.

Stay far away from that label and from Dick Spencer's fag squad. It is nothing, but a jew psyops. We were better off when we didn't have a label or leaders. We got to this point because we hold the truth, we just need to continue to spread it.

The definition of "alt-right" has been shifted to include everyone from neocons to Libertarians.

If you are not an SJW, congrats you are now alt-right. Deal with it.

the funny part is this is the one issue liberals should support.
pro immgration is NOT pro worker, it is NOT a / liberal /pro union/ democrat/ position. open boarders policy was funded by the koch brothers.
this is the one issue trump got 200% right, and it is how he won the swing states.
and it should be a liberal issue! lmfao.
all the liberals mad at trump winnning, their wouldn't even be a fucking potus trump if they had their issues straight.

5* post

Just call them for what they are: Squatters, plain and simple. Just a bunch of soap dodging Squatters.

Unwashed
UnAmerican
Unwanted

Fully Documented in Mexico

Be criminal and don't get caught does not prove you are innocent of rape, robbery, assault, arson, drug dealers, or murder.

Pic of pedophile-at-large Crazy Uncle Joe

b a s e d guy with ballz got it in, that knows he wont be fucked with because of this makes post

what's the problem

Seriously, this is perfect Honeypot for ICE to round them up at once.

user pls no fap no bully

Why wouldn't they want to go to beautiful Mexico? A true paradise without all of the white Nazis.

They all have to go back btw. I'm not even slightly impressed by this bitches who will turn into fat bulldogs in five years.

>fake ss numbers

every spic has 3 different identities/names and also 3 different ssns. right after they finish 4th grade in mexico they leave and come to the usa, only to just sit at home and shit out babies while on welfare.

it's a fucking sad joke and i'm surprised we haven't gone to war over this blatant abuse and fraud of the united states. i'm ready. are you?

t. los angeles faglord

whatever man we're nazis now anyway

I think you are mistaking the term liberal for leftist. A liberal is for open borders because they believe in open borders and human rights and all that shit. Leftists are essentially communists and egalitarians. Yes a leftist is usually also a liberal, but they are not tied to each other. Imagine a liberal who is for capitalism, those we would call libertarians.

why aren't there gangs that roam the border at night and shoot mexicans?

It was proven that illegals making the same wage as a legal citizen have far more usable income than an legal citizen. It is amazing how so many don't seem to realize this.

that is what the border patrol is for but....but.....but....not allowed

we had rad "minutemen" that did that about a decade ago but the feds said wahhhh u can't do that and then feds infiltrated it and pressed charges against them for defending the usa...

ya it sucks real bad

>do people not understand that posting this kind of stuff, particularly with your name attached, will destroy your life?
Its most like its gotten to the point where people dont fucking care anymore.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

bit rude not to provide a source for this

>than

How do people fuck this up?

>unafraid
i can't wait to see them in mexico shitting on it's government.

If we stop supporting them, will my Oreos be American made again?

Pretty much this. If legislation doesn't pass trump could just say it's not his fault. I think it will pass with some conditions that both sides will agree on, but the media will flip it saying trump never intended it to become a law

Your argument would be more persuasive if you dropped the "everything I don't like is a jewish psyop" tactic. I hate kikes but this shit has become tedious. What do I know, you're probably just a shill anyway.

Sage

This is a demoralization shill thread ignore.

This. I can't wait for 2018.

Illegal immigrant is an oxymoron. You're correct to call them occupants or aliens

can any Hispanic posters translate that tacotalk?

Stallmanu, no!

this is going to happen to anybody that fingers the company, atte: the company

I may have exaggerated with an over-used term, but the effect is similar. I see them as undermining all right wing thought and pigeonholing it into white nationalism. Essentially taking the schools of thought on the right and packaging it into a simplistic boogeyman for the media to destroy. The basic premise of all right wing ideas is Truth without emotional bias, opinion, or spin. This is what should draw people into the right, the belief that Truth is a value in and of itself, that we and our societies must adhere to or perish.

I like the term new right. Alt right is self defeating because it implies that you aren't the norm or trying to be the norm.

The waiting period for a green card can last decades.

They have been fucked over, they just don't know it yet.

i want me some of the som tam

and dem titties

It's already been done retard ever heard of neocons.

>a year ago
>not realizing what was going on a year ago.

I migrated to this board awhile ago and can tell you that you are wrong roody poo

Not gonna lie. I didn't read your post when I saw a paragraph and you are a leaf

>Literally cannot support a presidential policy without being feared by your employer
>Leftists: See everyone in America hates Drumpf! Dreamers must stay!

>undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal immigrants, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants

They can occupy some gas ovens if they would like.

Wonderful people, let's make them Americans. Our diversity makes us stronger!

>feared
Lol I dun goofed. Fired I meant; fear is what rampaging mobs of knife wielding peaceful protesters would claim to be.

It never mattered to begin with. pol is too indifferent when it comes to defining itself that our enemies were going to do it for us anyway. Only reason why the alt-right label didn't stick sooner is that they already had many other labels like nazi to use.

dat ass