Sup Forums claims whites have superior genetics

>Sup Forums claims whites have superior genetics
>Sup Forums and /fit/ claims blacks and spics have superior genetics
who do I believe?

Depends on what the genetics are for.

Blacks have better genetics for being in sports, which mostly involve running. Their genes are great for this. They also have typically easier to tone bodies. So of course for sports and muscle aesthetics reasons sp and fit would say that.

For reasons that involve building, maintaining, running and advancing civilized societies, whites have better genes.

that's a funny way to say Chinese.

can blacks and spics even read

theres more to genetics than physical attributes.

if whites lived in a land with no technology and the only way to survive was being able to outrun sprinting lions then we would have evolved stronger bodies physically.

their native societies were so primative that being physically strong was the only way to survive

Blacks have superior physical genetics. They are faster and stronger, but whites have vastly superior mental abilities. The superior physical qualities of the nigger are useless in creating good societies.

Hahaha
Go to China, friend.

It's fine if you're wealthy and Chinese. Chinks have their own way of running civilizations but they lack very crucial components. Whites have the empathy and adaptability along with creativity to make sure our civilizations aren't rampant with overpopulation. Whites breed smarter, which is breeding less.

Of course this is all older generalizations taking a lack of Jewish influence into account.

They are not stronger they simply have genes that make it easier to tone muscles.

All the strongest men are white. These are the guys who pull jet liners and ocean liners behind them. They're huge but also fat, like bears, not aesthetic. /fit/ only really cares about health and aesthetics.

Literally this, if you can just simply outsmart your enemy and beat them physical attributes mean little.

last time I checked China owns the world manufacturing and owns american factories.

also, China surpased american GDP two years ago.

and Chinese have 5k old civilization without interruption, compared to 500 years of the west.

Also, they have higher IQ and now own most STEM students in america.

China is simply going back to their historical place on top.

>spics have superior genetics
they have a higher obesity rate than americans and as mexicans came to america the obesity rate climbed

>blacks have superior genetics
AhHaHAHAhahahaHahahHaHaHaH. dumbest species on this planet. spider monkeys do better on standardized test. they have zero neaderthal DNA. and different breeds of dogs counted as the same species have different maximum number of commands they can learn and different behavioral patterns

You realize you're not making much sense you were asking whose genetics were superior between whites, spics, and blacks. This has nothing to do with chinks.

France entire NT is black, my dear friend.

Chinks see white people the same way you see niggers.

also, culture is not encoded in genes.

White people, at one point or another in history, have pretty much conquered every inch of this planet worth conquering.

Checkmate

Like I give a shit what they think quit side tracking the debate because you know you're wtong

and now you're getting conquered in every white nation and outbreeded.

wow

even spics will be ethnically majority in 50 years.

yes I'm sure opinion of street shitting dog eaters is valuable

>"""white""" aka cascasian have superior genetics"
Literally all shit they can do fine,oriental asians beat them in anyway and 10000 times better dumbfucks round eyes apes

Blacks are inferior at nearly all physical sports and activities compared to whites.

White males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by white males like Michael Phelps

Whereas blacks feel good about themselves just because they're dominant in basketball and track running events.

lol what a loser mindset. like celebrating over getting 5th place.

talking about different things

jews and asians still have superior genetics acording to pol own logic.

and you eat cows and meat, which is disgusting to indians and pollute more than cars.

wow

black people dominate soccer and several european teams are filled with them.

and lot of black players are among the best in history.

Lifting and boxing is dominated by whites too.

I have a hypothesis that blacks are over represented in sports because they tend to mature faster than whites (see: average age at onset of puberty). This means that, during their formative years playing sports in grade school, they tend to have an advantage over white students. Because you tend to stick with things you're successful at (and quit things you're unsuccessful at), young black child athletes stick with it and become adult athletes, while white child athletes notice they're outsized, assume they'll never be good, and pursue other endeavors.

If all athletes started playing sports in their twenties, there wouldn't be as much of a difference. But in sports, and particularly team sports, reaching the top level usually means you've been playing since at least high school. A size advantage during those years lets more blacks 'survive' to play adult sports.

Sup Forums is always right

Outbred, maybe, but not conquered.
White people are going through a rough patch with millennials, we just need a good trimming to keep us healthy.

Kind of like Africans should have done, but now we have illiterate niggers gang banging, raping, and stealing

That wasn't what you asked you stupid mother fucker

>>Sup Forums claims whites have superior genetics
>>Sup Forums and /fit/ claims blacks and spics have superior genetics
>who do I believe?

demographic trends.
whites will be irrelevant minority in 2050.
your countries will collapse before that.

nature doesn't care about who is better in cultural terms.

every race is the superior race in their natural enviroment.

Genetics will become obsolete when
1. Crisp is applied to humans.
2. AI has reached sentience.
">Very long from now."

That being said what really hurts spics and niggers is their ghetto attitude and mindset. They abstain and "resist" white culture and teachings because they think the liberal view of whites is to be true and white culture is oppressive. In reality it's just common sense and manners.

It just depends. I've known tons of super fat and beta genetic black people and I've known some absolutely chad-tastic white guys. It's all relative

Go over to Africa, and you'll meet tons of black guys with big bellies, no muscles, etc. We just think black people have the best genetics because we only see them in sports and of course all of them are shredded. Every athlete is. But it's just false association.

mixed race is best genetics

>Spics are useless but incredibly aggressive because of their ancestry. Useful for canon fodder at wars.
>Niggers have great psychical genes. They are usually taller and stronger. Great for forced labor. Terrible IQ means they can't do anything else.
>White people and Asians have the highest IQ, whites are a fine balance between great IQ and psychical attributes, while Asians have increased IQs to make up for it.

Whites are the epitome of the human race, and abolishing slavery was the biggest mistake in the history of this country.
>But muh intelligent niggers/spics minority
Who do you think was selling niggers as slaves?

the jews

Sup Forums is full of faggots that watch sports all day.

>Chinks see white people the same way you see niggers.
Then why do they suck the cocks of white people so much? You are a cuck

>spics have superior genetics

Said literally no one in history

last time I checked the chinese are trying to take over the world from americans, bro.

I dunno,I guess they win this round