So apparently asians quietly btfo the jews with one swift and calculated move...

so apparently asians quietly btfo the jews with one swift and calculated move. asians are /areguys/ for sure and this proves it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daughter_of_the_Samurai#/media/File:Setsuko_Hara_and_Ruth_Eweler_in_Atarashiki_Tsuchi.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daughter_of_the_Samurai
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_the_World_(1934_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can spell anything with a bag of chex mix.

>you can spell anything with all the letters of the alphabet
this is real life. these companies forged a crypto currency to destroy the jews.

Well samsung is korean and motorola is only at the most possibly technical level chinese.

so how is that not asian?

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto and why does it matter that you can arbitrarily pick parts of his name out of the names of four different companies? How does that BTFO the Jews?

Why would you make this claim without explaining any of it?

Satoshi created bitcoin

the name used by the guy who created bitcoin

The people holding billions of untaxed dollars in bitcoins are Asians ?

Well I never bought a bitcoin in my life.

Isn't that known to be a pseudonym? The companies in OPs pic are older than Bitcoin

>language based on syllables with consistant sounds
>pick and choose to spell out something that somehow proves a shitpost tier theory

ITT: People who don't understand Japanese drawing conclusions about Japanese language

Its always something with you guys...

I cannot read insectoid faggot OP.

>samsung
>japanese

Isn't motorola an American company?

Yes, Asians are our only allies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daughter_of_the_Samurai#/media/File:Setsuko_Hara_and_Ruth_Eweler_in_Atarashiki_Tsuchi.jpg

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daughter_of_the_Samurai

ye nobody knows who he is so it's probably cia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_of_the_World_(1934_film)

This is nothing but a happy coincidence. And again, why would they leave CLUES as to their true identity? Coincidences are rare but do happen.

They probably created bitcoin just as a proof of concept without telling anyone. Our tech companies get together to decide upon new concepts all the time, like encodings and USBs and the ATX form factor, etc. The asian ones might have decided to create a cryptocurrency to try out some new concept or something.
Although I doubt it. This is almost surely just OP being a retard.

Bit of a stretch from making his name up of these companies to assuming these companies created the blockchain and used parts of their own names in a complete lack of opsec. That's like being named John Jackson and using a codename of Jojack. Fucking come on.

Motorola is ITALIAN

Jews want you to waste your shekels on jewcoin

Lopk up what his name means, it's not co's.

I need a rundown

I dont get the acronym
or... whatever you are trying to make me get

Autism at its finest

In 2009 it was. In 2011 most of it got sold first to Google, patents stripped out, then in 2014 on to Lenovo. But this shouldn't be relevent to OP's theory.

motorola is american you fucks

That's why I said only very technically.
They were bought out by Lenovo, who are Chinese, and are now outsourcing.

>coincidence
>COIN
>DEN
oy vey

>Spoonfeeding retards

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the hacking group that created bitcoin. It's clearly an alias and OP is one of the leading theories.

Why those 4 companies and not 4 other arbitrary companies starting with the same characters?

>Satoshi Nakamoto
Have you ever given this amoung of zero fucks?

when did you realize north korea created bitcoin

That's right. It's all because we have the biggest cocks.

>korean company and an american company and two jap companies
Okay OP.

top kek that what I get for looking at """muh dick"""

wow i guess it's true