What caused the fall of Chriatianity in the west? Is there any hope in reviving it?

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-population-white-christians-minority-immigration-atheism-religion-demography-evangelism-a7933601.html?amp

Bump

You need to ask? It was (((them))).

You don't have to pretend to believe in millennia old scientifically disproven towelhead nonsense to be a good person and contribute to your community. A lot of Americans are figuring that out. Paying tithing to pedofiles is losing momentum.

they probably shouldn't have fiddled little kids. i bet that was pretty much the reason.

This is nuts. US used to be like 90% Christian as recent as the late 70s. Euros used to make fun of us and how religious we were, almost daily. I remember a EU politician in the 80s said that if America became less Christian there wouldn't be as many wars as there is now. Fucking hell they really succeeded in fucking us over in less than 4 decades. Thosegoddamn jew bastards.

I love my Christian squadfam.
Protect Christians.
Support whites.
Defend the U.S. Constitution.

I notice how you guys are blaming everyone but the church organizations themselves. Centuries and decades of corruption, bloodshed, hypocrisy, money laundering, thievery, and money hungry is why they have fallen and continue to fall.

People don't trust them anymore. Especially, when they see the demand for the the collection plate be passed around. As a result, they hate the churches. That's why they are getting more grey headed(only old members are left) and that's why they are getting emptier.

In the US, besides the human traffickers, drug cartels, it is the churches that are demanding open borders because they can no longer depend on US citizens to fill pews. The pews are getting browner and illegal because they haven't caught up to the corruption of the church yet.

evolution, sexual revolution, WW1, WW2

The perversion of Catholicism and Protestantism. How can you claim moral superiority while permitting blasphemy in your church?

Christianity caused the fall of Christianity in the West. When your religion encourages overt cuckoldry, whether it be Protestants or Catholics or whichever grouping that isn't hard Orthodox, it's only a matter of time before you martyr your religion and self out of existence. It's probably for the best. Once Christianity is gone maybe whites can rid themselves of the curse that is empathy without foresight and at all costs.

I love reading babby's first edge master posts like this haha

This census only covers 100k people.
The population of the US is over 300 million.
I don't think this is accurate.

Because Christianity is beta as fuck

Daily reminder that (((Christianity))) is a money scheme created by the Jews to extort shekels from brain-dead goys.

The Frankfurt School

Isn't Christianity on the rise as a whole in the states though due to the Hispanics?

To go further, the very purpose of the Church is to provide unassailable moral structures through the Word. If the body intended to communicate these teachings switches their stance on clearly defined issues (every aspect of homosexuality, for example) in the name of being (((progressive))) then what is their purpose? The two institution I mention not only oppose what they were founded to teach philosophically but also in practice, look at the Vatican actively protecting sexual degeneracy and Anglican churches not only allowing gay marriage but, in cases, having gay priests.

>brainlet can't into statistics
lol

How exactly is what I said edgy?

>It's sad that you can't tell whether people are trolls or really this stupid

>believing a book of fairy tales is true despite no actual evidence
>calling others stupid

The filioque.

>he thinks it matters whether it's true

Ugh. Not clicking that: Google AMP is cancer. (((They))) use it to track you. Don't give them that.
Where's that helpful archive bot, anyway?

>the fall of Chriatianity
Slav-tier Orthodoxy.

Never taken a stats class in your life, have you? I don't know if some groups are over/under-represented in respondents though.

Good. Glad people are finally leaving that backwards abrahamic religion and progressing to a better society. I feel proud of my country once again.

>not the empire of money launderers, pedophiles, and crooks that literally lives inside of a walled in city

Can you have a fascist movement without christianism? I mean, it's mostly based on sexual and identity morality, not just authoritarianism.

The World Wars. People like to say degeneracy and all this other shit, but no. It was those 2 wars started by Europeans, for Europeans that leveled Christendom.

Christianity is non white so try your luck christcuck among communists.

One of the main hallmarks of communism is the destruction of religion. There is nothing above the state.

Christianity is communism.

Wrong. Religion has always been forced to follow greater social trends. See Council of Trent.

Two hundreds of years ago the commies already were thinking how to destroy it. The second world war just gave the world an excuse to destroy it in the name of "eliminating fascism".

Don't worry, Christianity thrives when people are ridiculed or persecuted for it. I do wish some people on here (who are religiously fluent) would work together to establish a formal organization for Christianity. Providing multiple sources, and an in-depth analysis of the religion, etc. would be great tools for people to establish a new form of Christianity.

The only issue is that a lot of Christians disagree and despise each other. If we can manage to form a new church, years from now, depending on the extensive network that we would have created, we could hypothetically proceed to establish an example of a Christian society on private property (assuming people on here will be/are financially stable).

This is why protestantism is becoming decentralized. Many protestant churches are becoming financially independent, so they do not rely on others to enforce their agenda on everyone.

Fundamentalists decided they wanted to police culture in the 70's and 80's so you got your "Dungeons and Dragons is the DEVIL!!" crowd. These people have continued against every moderately popular trend since then. Pokemon, Harry Potter, if it was at the top of popular culture you're sure the christian fundamentalists were against it.
This leads to generations of people that before this would have been raised in good morally sound christian homes suddenly reevaluating the teachings they were given. "If my parents were so off base with [fun thing] being evil then what else were they wrong about being evil?" is the question that enters the mind of every person who grew up in that environment.

>Is there any hope in reviving it?
At this point a new society with a new culture would need to form for its downfall to be turned around.

No, Christianity is decreasing as a percentage of the overall population. Immigration is somewhat keeping Christianity somewhat alive, although the west does a good job at making minorities secular as Christianity is also declining among many minorities (in the US).

>hol up
>becomming a 'white' Christian

Gotta get dem minority gibs.

Also, a new study was released by independent claiming that a new record high of British people are non-religious. ~53% of the British are now irreligious, so secular people make up the majority. The rates among young people identifying as Christians is almost non-existent in Britain when compared to older people.

on* not by* Independent (that UK journalist website) wrote about the study, they didn't actually conduct it*

Well yeah. They were fighting it the wrong way.
They had to create their own entertainment industry and win the market, replacing the jewish propaganda.

they should count some of the atheists as mainline protestants. that will boost the numbers.

One is already forming and is very successful but it's Christianity-Lite. The pentecostal movement is considered the fastest growing religion in the world (if the sect is compared to religious categories), and it's also seeing a boom in adherents in Europe. Some studies place their growth up by over ~500-600%.

30 years war, enlightment, French revolution

>What caused the fall of Chriatianity

Christianity. It's destroying itself.

Decadence ,Depravity ,and Jews.

no, because we know how brainwashing works and seek truth. it can be revived but not to the old standards knowing what we know about the bible now.

>What caused the fall of Chriatianity in the west?

Christianity.

It's a religion for wimps and only became popular because the vast majority of people are wimps. Overwhelming numbers of wimps have taken down the strong, generation after generation until here we stand, the most cuckable culture.

God is dead

Loss of community. Many churches, obviously not all, are unwelcoming usuallu due to their size. When there's a different crowd every Sunday because of how big it is, it gets hard to really meet people without becoming super invested in the church.

Western Christianity has spent the better part of a century denigrating itself and preaching its own destruction, it's hardly a surprise when it gets destroyed.
Modern Christianity has been co-opted to teach self hate and shame instead of strength and virtue.

Jews.

American christian Protestantism as slated for collapsing. The founding fathers instilled a "don't ask don't tell" policy on religious doctrine after they realized this union would not hold over religious disputes.
This first allowed a lot of divergent forms of Protestantism but they just kept breaking over and over again over the tinest difference in opinion.

They couldn't garner strength because they couldn't express their doctrine beyond the most basic ideas of Christianity. The identity became lost in "the noise".

>let the people who Christ HIMSELF called the synogogue of Satan roam free in your country
>surprised when your country slowly abandons God

The problem is that you have nothing better as an alternative. Pic related.

Science and fundamentalism. Biology, geology, and astronomy alone blew most of the Christian myths out and left an empty void. That's why Lovecraft's protagonists go batshit insane upon learning some mundane scientific thing about the universe - they grew up truly Christian and their brains couldn't handle reality. Fundies reacted to that by taking the Bible literally, even beyond historical trends. The problem with fundamentalist religion is that it's very brittle. You poke one hole in an edifice that is declared to be immutable truth and the entire thing comes crashing down. This is where the "Pokemon is witchcraft" nonsense comes in.

The blatant greed of faggots like Joel Osteen should make the downfall of Christianity obvious. I fucking dare the U.S. Christian clergy to stop inhaling shekels for even one second.

Underrated post

the only way to save it would be to false-flag the second coming of christ

I'm of two minds about this. As a fairly intelligent person with good impulse control, I agree that religion isn't a requirement for being a good person. On the other hand, I think society needs these types of just-so stories for the lower sweep of the cognitive distribution, so that they have a reason not to behave in an anti-social manner.
Obviously I'd prefer not to live under religious tyranny, but I think the widespread denigration of religion over the past 50 years has basically cut the lower class adrift, while the upper-middle class probably never believed all that sincerely in the first place, so was able to deal with the fallout much more easily.

>Of the following things do not be ashamed:
>of acquiring much or little
>of profit from dealing with merchants
>Sirach 42:1,4-5

Christianity failed simply because it's foundations were built upon sand. Instead of professing an absolute devotion to the truth whatever form it might take Christianity codified fundamentally allegorical texts and verses into literal extrapolations and further condemned non-adherence as heresy. The Church ran out of answers once the cracks of reason began to spread during the 1500-1700s, it convulsed and spasm-med in the form of Revivals and reformations but there is no fixing this sort of damage. This now is the final death of Christianity, unable to change, unwilling to let go of it's wrong notions. Fear probably drives most of it's current supplicants, fear of unknowns. There are far better alternatives to Christianity, Atheism, Islam, Paganism and most other standard religions. Hopefully the beneficial alternative finds it's day at the heart of a new civilization, after all we do seem to find ourselves in an era where all old structures find their limits and fail...

>What caused the fall of Chriatianity in the west?
Immigration.

>Is there any hope in reviving it?
No. And there's no good fucking reason to. Christianity is a shitty religion, as are several others.

I think Buddhism or a variant of it might work. The Dalai Lama has admitted that if science disproves part of Buddhism, that Buddhism should change. The only problem is that it's too passive in its current state. A war culture like the West needs something that will exult victory on the battlefield, or taming a wilderness.

>he doesn't understand that people use that book to justify horrendous acts

Good goy

people are waking up to the jewish lies

You know exactly (((who)))

I tend to think a review of Deism may also be in order. I'd recommend give the "Age of Reason" by Thomas Paine a read if you find time. The system of belief he describes resonates well with me personally.