Corruption

Why is the non-white world so corrupt, pol? What does it mean when most immigrants to white countries are from such corrupt places?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/547695/chinas-corruption-crackdown-is-so-vast-top-officials-from-every-single-province-have-been-nabbed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You seriously saying that when you nearly elected hillary as president ?

See this shit, this is why Southern and Eastern Europe aren't white

How do you measure that?

This is literally an inmates running the asylum situation. They measure corruption in such a way that they don't include themselves.

First we have to assume the chart is accurate and unbiased.

But it was mostly nonwhites that voted for her

A survey of the perception of corruption by the residents. Seems like a decent way to me. Mexico, for example, ranks as far more corrupt than the USA. That definitely checks out. How would you measure corruption?

What about the map seems inaccurate to you?

The lighter countries simply legalized corruption.

Politics work the same everywhere.

America "solved" the corruption problem by legalizing it lol.

Instead of companies giving money to politicians in office to get what they want, they instead give money to politicians running for office to get what they want lol

So America is still massively corrupt, they just came up with a bunch of bs laws allowing certain corruption

I really don't know how to measure it, but you've to take into account many variables such as number of residents this poll took into consideration, their education level and so on.
Seeing that the organization who made this study is based in Germany, I am specially apprehensive to the unbiased part. Being the main culprits of upholding the disregard for southern Europe, everybody seems to quickly forget the Volkswagen fiasco yet Germany is as yellow as it can be.
But that's just my opinion.

>germany
>england
>sweden

>not corrupt

Yeah we did the same, that way everyone but the population is happy.

Legalizing corrupt shit doesn't make it any less corrupt, murican.
The Clinton family alone puts my entire nation to shame when it comes to corruption.

>Japan is equally corrupt as the USA

Bull-Fucking-Shit. Criminal organizations control tons of urban commerce, but people just act as if these syndicates are legit. Government ignoring and denying the corruption doesn't stop it from existing.

this map is wrong
for example, russians truly aproves putin and thus their government
the chinese truly believe that the CCP is sinonimous of GDP growth, economic success and protects them
saudiarabians truly love their king, and their king is an absolute king

this map is biased, either not based in the actual feelings of the population, or either in facts, example Chinas overwhelming success

That is not corruption. It is lobbying for your particular interests.There is a corrupt and a non-corrupt way of doing that.

>Criminal organizations control tons of urban commerce, but people just act as if these syndicates are legit
That's called government.

precisely that concept doesnt exist in many countries, in those is a sinonim of corruption

>sweden
>Not a corrupt shithole that it has been for the past 50years

Top lol

Something tells me that even though this organization is base in Berlin, they have international employees working for this common cause. I don't think the Germans are too biased; if anything, they are biased for more corruption: I am sure they would like to stamp out corruption in their own country. Lots of butt hurt mestizos ITT.

You are also presenting a single anecdotal instance of corruption. No one is saying they are without corruption.

Good work Australia
We used to be top of the list, and then we let fuckloads of chinks and gooks in.
Now we are upper middle.
Coincidence?

Not NOT corrupt: much less corrupt dummy.

Only a Mexican would claim China is not corrupt to the core.

Corruption level is not the only determinant of economic success.

I repeat
if this map is based on polling, is wrong, chinese seem to be happy with their country and in their minds CCP = China
if this map is based on results, is wrong, 6.9% of GDP growth and rising

maybe this map is based on a fantasy sense of ... how democratic a regime is, maybe then... it makes sense

Relative to venezuala, Middle East, and Africa, that is correct.

Chinese corruption is legendary, as is Mexican corruption. My family and friends have been going to Mexico for decades and the stories of low level corruption are too many to count. I myself have experienced it. You are just a mestizo that doesn't understand the concept.

Only rural and suburban retards didn't support Hillary.

Not saying I disagree with you but, that single anecdotal instance of corruption I mentioned might 've netted more than every case known of corruption in my own country.
I'm not implying at what frequency these cases tend to happen, but does the sheer magnitude of each individual case of corruption even matters in that said map? It would certainly not, since its a public poll, and theres no way to validate the accuracy of the map based on people's opinions.

Mexican: your country is run by drug dealers.

why dont you debunk what I claimed instead on focusing on the fact that I am a mexican

The magnitude is not necessarily what matters. It is the frequency of it in the general population that matters more. You can never have zero corruption, but if a society is to be functional, you need very low levels.

give me examples of chinese corruption for that instance

also, remember that in many parts of the globe lobying is seen as corruption and is illegal

Because you can google China's and Mexico's reputation for corruption better than I can

qz.com/547695/chinas-corruption-crackdown-is-so-vast-top-officials-from-every-single-province-have-been-nabbed/

That's white supremacy user.

It was always about morality.

in china piracy isnt seeing wrong unless you actually try to profit from it
in the us lobbying, basically bribing in the open, is legal

in china if an infrastructure project fails and someone dies, someone is going to be killed
in the us, 4% of the global population yet 25% of the global immates

there are a lot of cultural differences between you two, doesnt mean that that is corruption

exactly my point, the concept of lobbying is illegal in china

lol. Corruption is part of our culture. It is perfectly valid.

OK, Mexican.

Denmark's government is 99,9% clean in therms of bribes, but we have nepotism when giving jobs just like everywhere else.
Also we have a lot of private undeclared work because tax is too high.

Hmmm, interesting.

my point is that much of the "corruption" is in the eye of the culture

returning to your article, what does chinese did, basically lobbying is seen as perfectly legal in your country

in my own country, until 30 years or so, bribing a cop wasnt seen bad, it was a punishment in itself that corrected the conduct of the individual

if you claimed than you didnt did anything normal legal procedures continued

but now, the american ways have been imposed, thus turning that into corruption

many things are relative

>non-corrupt way of lobbying.

Even what Sup Forums does it's dirty.

Because it's in western culture to take pride in your work, even if that work is abstract such as law enforcement, governance.

In the rest of the world these jobs aren't seen as 'enforcement' of the law, but more 'gatekeepers' of various things.

It's not so much warrant officer, as it is "the guy who you have to pay to get smuggle stuff".

Not so much police officer as guy that you have to pay to have justice on someone that shot your wife and robbed her.

It's actually a good model for a libertarian society, where taxes are extremely low and most 'public' services are actually privatised by individuals that hold them, and demand a market-based fee structure for their services.

>Not so much police officer as guy that you have to pay to have justice on someone that shot your wife and robbed her.

you are taking it to the extreme, I think that all peoples of earth can agree that this is corruption anywhere

Well then, I think the map is accurate about Portugal about the frequency of such cases.
If I had seen this map 10 years ago, I would have called bullshit. Maybe I would've called out a bunch of corrupted politicians. But now with all the premeditated forest fires in the last years, the government funding around it, the mob of driving schools and so much more, I've came to accept terms.
I'm still a bit suspicious about certain yellow maps in there though.
But it has been interesting discussing about this particular topic, I gotta sleep though.

Sleep tight, Portugal bro.

Bribing a cop is bad and corrupt because it is a conflict of interest and begets more bribing when the cost of the bribe is less than the ticket and the cop realizes he can make up infractions to get a bribe. This is not relative. It is corruption and is the hallmark of a dysfunctional society as shown by driving into tiajuana.

Lobbying is fighting for your interests and that is not wrong.

no, you are seeing it biased see
its true, our system is broken now, literally corruption
but its in part because a change in paradigm 30 years ago

cops used to do their work because they could get money from people that were commiting minnor faults
if the person didnt want to pay they could refuse and use the legal/traiditional way of resolving things; imagine in this context if you attached cams to the cops to surveille them and prevent abuses
you have a system that naturally encourages cops to do their work

what are you going to say now?

but the paradigm shifted

in china most piracy is seen as natural, thats the energy that is fuelling Shenzen as the hardware version of Sillicon Valley, ideas flow without fear of beeing sued

it is the moreal relativism manifestated in legal views

in most of the world is wrong, under the premise that companies shouldnt be able to buy their way into anything

the niggers are right, whites are a mutation, a higher being.

And to how this immigration may impact functional western societies: it will destroy them like a cancer. But hey, I guess we will have some spicy food. In the US, it will be a Taco Renaissance.

You are defending a dysfunctional system that is holding you back.

Lobbying isn't buying anything but someone's time to hear your interests. An opposing interest may do the same. In a functional, non-corrupt society, the person in power will do what is best for the constituents.

maybe, but we werent talking about me
we were talking about the corruption in other countries/cultures like russia / china

and in china clearly is doing anything to prevent their ascension, call it corruption or not, in fact one could argue that is helping them

Hmm, interesting.

I said earlier corruption is not the only determinant of economic success. Whatever growth China has, whatever quality of life it provides now, it could me better.

And how is corruption a good thing, Mexican?

in europe companies compite for contracts, the cheapest and best solution is in general selected
and many times they have proven that companies cant buy their way to reduce regulations for example

to think that there should be any other way is exactly what I am talking about

culturally biased

i am tired of your circle jerking
bye goy

Hmmm, interesting digits.

So the government should choose the more expensive inferior solution because it was proposed by a relative? Is that what you are saying, Mexican?