Hey Sup Forums, I just figured out that my wife is having an affair with a man of middle eastern descent. All my life...

Hey Sup Forums, I just figured out that my wife is having an affair with a man of middle eastern descent. All my life, I've been very tolerant of different races and cultures, and here it is to bite me in the ass. Anyways, after hearing so much about it, I've decided to join the alt-right, Can someone steer me to where I need to go to join up?

Youre gonna leave her right

Give her a lobotomy. Put her in diapers. Tell her she has to call you "daddy"

Wonderful

>Can someone steer me to where I need to go to join up?
/r/the_donald

get back to building your cuckshed, justin.

Send me ten dollars and ill send the decoder ring

lel cuck

that's fucked dude. just beat the shit out of that sandmonkey with your cock

fake and gay no leaf if that much of a shill /sage

Been a while since we had a laci thread is she still /ourgirl/?

Cuck. The alt-right is just a bunch of cucks. You'll fit right in.

I had no idea you can get ftts (fibre to the shed). Does your wifes son Tyrone know you're on here?

Hide and sage shitty larping threads

B8 with which to masterb8
I r8 your convers8 8/8 m8

You want to be a card-carrying Alt-Right member?

If you knew what the Alt Right was about, you would have joined already. If you didn't join already, you don't know what they're about, and now you're looking to blindly join some political philosophy you find edgy because you got cucked.

You can hate foreigners and not be Alt Right.

But hey why think for yourself. You were a useful idiot your whole life and married a woman who likes getting her hole filled with sand.

What is cuckistan's end game? Who will cuck them when the population is exclusively mgtow?

Its an ideology, not an official club. You simply have to care about preserving Europeans as a majority in the countries they built. That's the main thing.

Kill yourself

>my wife is having an affair with a man of middle eastern descent.

What your wife needs is a dose of irony.

Buy her a Burkha and tell her the family is converting to Islam then forbid her from seeing other men without you. And remember now that you're a Muslim you can beat the shit out of her if she defies you and since you're in leaf land the courts won't tell you, you can't for fear of cultural insensitivity.

TURBAN'D
U
R
B
A
N
'
D

Slide thread
Shill

>Can someone steer me to where I need to go to join up?
Go to reddit and join a sub called /r/ the donald i have you warn you though they are hardcore neo nazis they planned the death of that fat girl in Cville and are in contact with mass murdering terrorist cody cigar aka Samuel al Hydeim

You must to revenge kill the man who is cheating on you with your wife. The Koran commands it.

Kill yourself for being a cuckold. Make it painful for being a leaf.