twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is that?

>being this new

>ywn bed based mommy

is mummy

The AG of Novorossiya

They get their due in the end.

t. autist

Huh? Why would she wait until the baby is born to kill it instead of just getting an abortion?

lurk more

There had been a long drought of no Mummyposting for what seemed like a solid year, glad to see we're back on track.

how can we forget our queen?

I'm mummys big boy

Because killing babies isn't that bad. Even fully grown infants are more upset about not being fed this very instant than they would be about death.

n-no i am

You really want a degenerate like that reproducing? What about the degenerate man-whore who impregnated her, you want that fucking spawn running around?

men can't be sluts

Because a lump of cells that can't think or survive on its own isn't a human, you scientifically illiterate fuck.

You can't survive outside of your mommy's basement and are therefore not human.

mummy hates you and wants you to hang yourself right now.

If you think that's the only circumstance an abortion could ever occur under then you should have been aborted.

Underrated

To stop sluts from reproducing
It's basic natural selection

Child sacrifice by the millions in the name of hedonism as an affront to God.

Satan couldn't have achieved a more sick and twisted plan. But rest assured the hammer is going to fall on him and the ones seduced by his lie.

are there bikini pics of natalia

THANKS.

no but thers feet pics

Be more helpful.

angry mummy is SCARY

is best meme

NO mummy loves me

Women feel they should not be held accountable for their choices and actions.

IM MUMMYS BIG BOY FACK OFFFFF

You make mummy think about killing herself every day.

Should of done it the legal way and get an abortion

Unless we could discover through science that an early fetus does indeed have a kind of consciousnesses, it's not much of a big deal really if you think about it. Us humans always find workarounds for this kind of ethical dilemmas, as they cannot be fully resolved due to a combination of lack of information and the extreme convenience therein.

I say let them have it, the world is already fucked, let's fuck it some more. Let's hope this means more aborted nigglets.

no

Human life has no intrinsic value, if women want to kill their babies, let them. It's not like these sort of people should be reproducing, anyway.

Mummy your feet look sore. Can I rub them for you? Ewww mummy has toe jam. Let me just scoop it all out and roll it up in a ball and then sniff it. *snifffff* oooh that's pugnant! Ok fine mummy I'll stop. Don't get mad at baby. I'll just eat the yummy jam. Mmmmm so savory in my mouthy wowthie. Baby likes rubbing mummy's feet! iwm wicking between wew tows mummy. lelelallalalalal. hehehe mummy is laughing! Here let baby rub mummies feetsie weetsies with my wittle penis. It's extra good for mummies feetsies! Look now there's lotion for mummies feet! I'm rubbing the lotion in to your feet heee heee heee.

I don't know how to feel

I agree, but they should sign some form that acknowledges the rest of society to end them or receive no welfare.

m-mummy...

It's still killing a baby. I mean, if you really want to go ahead but let's not kid ourselves.

Women who have abortions are baby murderers. Fact.

But it's part of their gender paradigm so they should do what needs to be done. Just own up to it.

Guys should try to blast loads in every lady and ladies should kill all the shitty unwanted babies. That's the circle of life

FUCKING LEAVE

Just me and Natalia-mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout
She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and she said she'd give me her milkies!
Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes mommy happy that her breasts are sore...
More mommy! More!! 1 milkies, 2 milkies, 3 milkies, 4 I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store!
She is so squishy!She makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

Voluntary Sterilization should be required for gibs and free abortions

If you want to live off out taxes and be a degen, dont have kids

No, I'm pretty sure that's human DNA in those cells. You really need to think harder about it

It's allowed because women are disgusting. But they have vaginas. And when even when every vagina is disgusting, a man still has needs.

>this get

Way better than that gash Natalia Poklonskaya

>Being this much of nufaggot

This

Because 2 minutes of pleasure is more important than a person's life.

POST MORE FEET PICS

This is now a Princess of Crimea appreciation thread

Drop your folder of the most virginal, pious , smart and patriotic woman on the planet, pol

she needs more pens. i will donate one.

>Dobry den , Crimea is mine and so is your heart

What do, pol?

deus vult

Just me and Natalia-mommy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout

She asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what? She said she has a special treat she'd squeeze out!

Yeah! Yeah! I chomp them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole! It makes mommy happy that I ate a whole bowl!

More mommy! More!! One hershey's, two hershey's, three hershey's, four! I'm mommy's little baby and she's my candy store!

It's so brown, so squishy! It makes me feel good! She fills me up like a mommy should!~

y-yes mummy it's all yours

When I jerk off, am I killing a gorillion kids?

I like the pic

A sperm isn't the same as a fetus, retard.

MUMMY!!!!

Why compound the mistake of bringing the offspring of a pump-and-dump nigger (white or otherwise) into the world?

That's how you breed more trash. We have more human garbage than ever before, and if anything, we need to make abortion so common that it's considered only polite to wipe the wombs of Africa clean when we feed their endless mouths a few crumbs.

Until they die out.

Having an unwanted pregnancy doesn't mean a woman is a slut. Accidents happen. I once had a condom tear on me. Fortunately, I noticed before I ejaculated. There are even women in faithful, lifelong marriages who have unwanted pregnancies with their husbands. There are plenty of reasons to disagree with abortion, but you should still treat women with the dignity they deserve.

You don't seem to understand.

Your sperm alone are just sex organs, with your own DNA.

The egg alone is just the female's sex organ with her own DNA.

Only when her egg is fertilized by your sperm has a new human being with a unique pattern of DNA been created.

christ, that posture

cause merica is a land of second chances, and second chances, and second chances, anddddd...........

Mummy i've been a good boy! Can I have my milk now? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>women
>dignity

mummy wont feed you until you wash your grundle properly

she doesn't want to have to check twice this time

>sperm are sex organs

Yes... they are.

what's a grundle??

The average man has 200,000 genitals at any one moment..

You don't seem to understand what 'organ' means.

I know I'm not the only Nat lover here, but I couldn't stand Sup Forums around/after the election. It became too much leddit so I went back to my home boards. Recently things have calmed down with the shitposting and I've also beene xtremely bored lately.

Yeah, I'm the one that's confused. Fucking retard.

Taint, gooch, assneck.

oh ok, I bet mummy has a nice grundle

I want to cummy on mummy's flat tummy!

>MMA ankle support wrap bruise visible on left foot
She looks so cute and harmless but can kill anyone on that beech with kicks alone.

>why is this allowed?

Because, you stupid shit, abortion kills future liberals, spics and niggers. Nothing of value is lost.

Abortion is cheaper than a crime wave, cheaper than prison, cheaper than welfare, cheaper than EBT, cheaper than other gibsmedat, and it usefully reduces the breeder pool of enemy races and ideologies.

Abortion is wonderful. Stop trying to be an edgelord trolling in opposition to it.

Abortion saves ammunition, gun parts wear, and cleaning time and labor. Abortion is beautiful.

Heil Hitler. Also, Roe v Wade has resulted in at least 700,000 less niggers on the streets.

So Invalides deserve death because they can't survive on their own? See how stupid you are. I logically destroyed you. I'd also like to add that Hitler treated abortionists that killed German unborn with the death penalty. For the kikes, he allowed abortions for free.

who is this?

Because it's better than burdening society with her mulatto offspring.

wait, retarded nigger, are you saying that being pregnant for 9 months and then raising a child responsibly because you're not a fucking animal only takes two minutes? are you really that dumb?

I used to be pro-life but now I consider myself pro-eugenics. That is if the mother and father are both white, they shouldn't be allowed to get abortions. Everyone else can though.

It literally, biologically is a human.

Like 80% of abortions are done for convenience

nice

Jews

Honestly. So dudes can keep getting pussy.

Also, you have to be naïve to think birth control is not progress. You guys just think it's being Misused

Because leftists always sympathize with the wrong side because they are moral hipsters.

Babies are human, they are also alive. As living humans, they deserve the protection of law. If I had my way, White people would get a 20% discount on their taxes for every child, and be tax free. Lazy single selfish fucks that don't have any concern for the future of the White race should pay a massive penalty for their hedonism. Jesus Christ, even amoebas know their role is to reproduce. Lazy, selfish shits are stupider than amoebas. Darwin teaches us that the good creatures reproduce, the failures do not.

nope she's a russian parliament member
btw she's clinically insane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_Poklonskaya#Personal_life_and_family

Because, statistically they are more likely to be darkies

> mfw ppl are debating abortion in good faith itt