IT'S HAPPENING

ICE Plans Mega, Largest Immigration Raid Operation ‘Of Its Kind’

nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/ICE-Plans-Mega-Largest-Immigration-Raid-Operation-Of-Its-Kind-443124843.html

President Trump's Department of Homeland Security is planning nationwide raids to target 8,400 undocumented immigrants later this month, according to three law enforcement officials and an internal document that described the plan as "the largest operation of its kind in the history of ICE," an acronym for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The raids, scheduled over five days beginning Sept. 17, have been deemed "Operation Mega," according to the document, a memo circulated agency-wide in August.
It is not unusual for ICE operations to target immigrants by the hundreds or even low thousands. The higher than usual target number may be partially driven by an effort to reach a deportation goal at the end of the fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30, one of the officials said.

8,400 illegals will be targeted

Quick get to Canada now spread the word now

W... we're going to end up taking them all, aren't we user? Can you let me move into Michigan at least?

Lol sorry your PM says we will take them ALL so here ya go and come to NH we welcome ya user

You can live in Detroit

Thanks m8. I would legit move to NH just so I could have the 'Live Free or Die' license plate. Well that plus the sales tax plus the gun laws.

>America jumps from 52% to 54% overnight

ICE is useless. All they have to do is camp homedepots and 7-11's in the morning for a month and they could catch most of the illegals

Nh the doors open user good people here & you get a free gun with every six pack you buy here hehe

so basically they're announcing it now to watch for panicking beaners, and then it's a lot easier to find them

Appreciate 'er mate. Maybe once I'm done school. Why you not responding to my posts directly though lol

being an ICE sounds like a fun job desu.

Little secret here in MY we have about 400 people who live in different towns we have the phone numbers to the nearest ICE office and we look for illegal we call on them we for a shit load arrested shhhh

I'm currently majoring in political science, hoping to get a job in ICE once I graduate. Someone's gotta watch the border.

bump for Rule of Law.

What the fuck does that even say? Speak English.

my guess is phone posting auto correct

8,400 undocumented invaders.

You can stay in the containment part of Michigan (the south) until you prove yourself. If you prove yourself good enough we might let you into the UP.

suck my dick and I'll meet you at the Windsor border personally

Michigan is teetering on the edge of cucked. No need for any more leafs there.

You can move to a hopelessly blue state or a dependable red one. We can't have gunless sissified leafs fucking up the electoral college.

I'd suggest VT. It's already mostly owned by New Yorkers. There's minimal damage you can do there.