Sweden is a deliberate test case for the elite EU instrumentalists

You really think the Swedes cuck themselves because they like it? it's an institutionalized project in the higher and middle echelons of government, that will serve to prove to other EU nations that multiculturalism is a disaster. It is essentially the biggest actor in making Europe nationalist-rightwing again.
I'd say they're right, it doesn't work. But then again did anyone in history ever consider "let's bring in hundreds of thousands of people from a different culture and religion and give them free money because we can" as a good idea? Please. You call it liberalism, I'm telling you the ones at the forefront of liberalism are instrumentalists who seek to cause chaos in European society. And they've succeeded.
The right wing is characterised by poor education and just general idiocy, which is why they'll forever be the instrumentalized in this equation, unlike many nationalist visionaries in the 1800s.
Pic related is an intelligent nationalist (404 in EU)
Also I'm a Turk from an elite family and I don't actually care about you because I will just return to my upper-class life sipping wine along the bosphorus while EU goes to shit in a few decades. But good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i3JcyznKb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's four in the morning, William
Go to bed

>It is essentially the biggest actor in making Europe nationalist-rightwing again.
if only. we can all dream though right

>I'm a Turk
So a part of the problem Scandinavia experiences

what do you mean? did the daughter of an enculé's (Le Pen) defeat make you think that the show is over? It will only get worse.

Although in the case of France there has been a lack of terrorist attacks which seems to be the main factor in nationalist popularity (yes, right wing politicians get surges of euphoria when ISIS kills random petite bourgeoisie), but right wing populism will almost surely succeed in Spain, eventually.
It will happen, it's a gradual process, and when there is a lack of terrorist attacks, Parisian ghettos and Sweden will be brought on as examples. It's not ending anytime soon.
I'm an asset to this country but it doesn't matter at this point, nothing beats Istanbul if you are upper class.

>The best of the goyim -- Kill them.

You can't be an asset, because you are not Nordic silly. Danish government is not supposed to issue anything other than a short term tourist visa to mongrels like you.

>sipping wine

Absolutely haram.

Canada is no different. We need to be glassed.

Daily reminder that we aren't witnessing the revolution against the Illuminati we are witnessing an Illuminati civil war and the ones who are chill with God are BTFOing the CIA mind control program and the satanic pedophilic vampires.

What is Switzerland like? I am considering leaving Canada since it's becoming an Afro-Asian shithole.

p.s. Turks are basically white.

In relation this thread, the "good Illuminati" are trying to de-program the west from liberalism (promoted by CIA propaganda saturation), via Sweden as an experiment.

Switzerland has the strictest standards in the White World for becoming a citizen.

>considering leaving Canada since it's becoming an Afro-Asian shithole
defend our homeland you fucking cuck

Lol no. It's already gone. It was gone by the time I turned 18.

Good.

The way I see it my income pays for autists like yourself so that they can order pizza from the same shitskin he whines about here while playing video games. As I said it doesn't matter, you are a case in point example of why the right wing has no hope, it lacks intellectuals and people who can attain high positions in the government and judiciary. People like you either block themselves from anything worthwhile in the job market by attending neo-nazi rallies, or they just confirm the stereotype entirely and work in the lowest areas of the service sector. My shoe has more value than your entire non-royal, convicted rapist ancestry, cretin.
I heard it's alright, run by kikes though so you're warned.
>p.s. Turks are basically white.
I'm unironically a white Turk.
But the Turks here are not white, the majority comes from inner-anatolia and look (and behave) like the dumb villagers their parents were back in the country. Still better than the local Arabs and Somali parasites.

>D*non

>Lol no. It's already gone. It was gone by the time I turned 18.
Times are changing. There are more Trump supporters here than you think.

Swedes have not enough natural selection.

Natural disaster, like Poles smashing them. Instead we had the deluge.

Lol no. You can't even wear a MAGA hat in my city without getting assaulted.

Dude, give up. This country is just a petri dish for wealthy people. I feel sorry for Quebecois, because they had a real culture, but the rest of this country is just Mammonism. I'm leaving.

Not interested in debating with you. You're probably younger and stupider than me.

Non-Nordic inviduals are not supposed to live in Scandinavia. I can't add anything to it. You can't be an asset biologically. You can leave your rethoric for thedonald

Now is not the time to wear a MAGA hat. We have to be quieter for the time being.

Nothing is impossible. Stop being a pussy.

Their women are actually despisable, never have I seen a more promiscuous coalburner open-air brothel than when I was in Sweden. Verily they serve as reminder as to why Europeans need to reawaken the honor culture.
Though apparently they seem to prefer marrying with the emasculated Swedish man in the end, as they are more loyal and less violent in nature.
I didn't realize I was talking to an aboriginal.
Otherwise ethnic puritanism along geographic lines, as retarded as that theory is, would make no sense coming from you.
It all comes down to complete and utter loyalty. Not forced assimilation, creed or color. Just pure militant loyalty. When such is secured, the animosity and parasitic nature of the immigrant will have dissipated.

>Otherwise ethnic puritanism along geographic lines,
You meant elementary biology? We the Whites don't treat others with the same standards we treat each other. We are imperialistic, expansionist group of races and ethnic groups. Not surprised you try to pretend that might doesn't make it right, since you lost all wars to Russia
>It all comes down to complete and utter loyalty. Not forced assimilation, creed or color
That's why Turkey is the most racemixed shithole within European area. You can't build a Nordic Happy Nation with swarthy mongrels and third world inbreds

NEIN China is the testing ground for sick NWO shit.
>He doest watch James Corbett on JewTube
Come on, time for you to go to bed.

Ah so it's the old long con? Why not just propagandise the masses without all the immigrants?

They couldn't stop the inmigrants that's why they had to make an example out of it.

Are you seriously lecturing a Turk on expansionism and racial supremacy? Hitler saw us as a source of inspiration, and we're still the most nationalist people on the planet. Even the Syrian rapists and thieves are being disciplined by our alpha culture, while the same shitskins are replacing your "mighty" people, because you are scared. Whites are numerous and intelligent, but certainly not warriors in current times.
>Nordic Happy Nation
Happiness and comfort breeds weak and easily scared humans, as illustrated by the example of an average Western man.
Sort of, initially it may have been naivety, as the opposite would be based on speculations and conspiracy theories. In the current affairs however, it's a deliberate process. The forced political correctness could be in place to cause more frustration and polarization in society, as that would help further instrumentalize European right wing political elements.

It's like reading neoreactionaies, incoherent babbling pretending to be something meaningful. Now write it in englih, make clear which government you mean, don't use any word related to instruments. You 1337 roach.

It's quite clear that I was referring to the Swedish government. Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of high school.

But that's good if you aren't a hard working swede.

I have a masters and come from peasant family. The theory holds no water, genetic destruction of national tissues of Europe is irreversable. You can't deport millions of people.

Fuck off, we're full.

Full of empty space

Hi user and thank you for your post.

It looks like you are over thinking this. The lpan is what it looks like. Destroy western civilization forever and restore a feudal system intended to last forever where the jews rule over a mixed race population in permanent servitude.

Stop trying to read more into it.

Also, kys plz.

Sweden isn't the experiment, Rhodesia and South Africa are.
Guess what: Whites will roll over and die. Any who fight back will do so at the very end, in the ashes of their ancestor's civilization.

the eleite want population control, the only thing stopping them is whites,

so they are giving whites a little of their own medicine

>ok you won't let me bomb the middle east???? I'll bring the Middle east to you then and see how you really like them.

>The right wing is characterised by poor education and just general idiocy
>I'm a Turk from an elite family
I smell a roach inferiority complex.

gas and breed them, AND deport them

youtube.com/watch?v=_i3JcyznKb0

Norway going going....

The elites want population explosion not population control. Imagine billions of uneducated starving workers struggling against each other for a tiny living space and a little food. Working 16 hours a day everyday just to supposrt a tiny population of ruling elite who (by coincidence) are all jews. It paradise. Open borders for everyone (except israel)

Looks like a germaphobe.

Left right politics are meaningless in this context shitlib. Your boipucci belongs to Muhammed now. Enjoy your surprise sex.

From what university? Every joe has a masters nowadays.
It's no theory, it's the Swedish institutions with partial governmental support that is seeing this through. It's a reactionary phenomenon that involves many European interests, not a conspiracy, it's just about putting 2 and 2 together. it's all on paper and the ones who work within immigration in Sweden will confirm everything I say.
Pipe down you uncultured ignoramus
That's a stretch, but then again at least Saab's involvement is only logical to assume as polarization at home could help fuel wars abroad

yea, sweden is shit

yeah, could be, but only girl cooties

>muh my daddy's rich
you're not the brightest roach, are you?

What do you mean? It's a fact. Right wingers don't understand the world we live in, period. The few smart ones realize that their followers are total imbeciles and adapt accordingly. This in turn is coined right wing populism. There is a general IQ deficiency in the EU right, and it wasn't always like this.

also nice reddit spacing
assimilate or leave

I've worked with lots of niggers over many years. Come to get a solid view of nigger culture in america and how its a poison to everything this country should be. Then I watched this video and I almost feel like its 1990 again and culture is all that matters. This guys is a citizen.

What we need to do is research an uplift technology so we can be sure that his kids won't go feral in one generation. Outside of that, nothing but respect for his message.

I am not uncultured nor an ignoramus nor have I ever posted on reddit. I belivee I have had some searches land there for things like fantasy football etc. So i should ask you to explain your accusations as they are baseless. You want to label me as part of some group that is generally reviled so I am guilty by association. Thats pretty low level reasoning user. Why do that?

Im a Turk as well who traveled all over Turkey and Istanbul is shit and bosphorus

ok so you are a shill for the jews and you won't respond when called out. You are correct, probably you won't live long enough to see the results of the hell you are creating for the children of your neighbors (most likely you wil have none). When you get to hell you will find me there looking for you. If you can afford it, go tomorrow for some kebab at lunch and think about your ancestors.

Paran yok anekdotun anlamsız
You talk as if I am your neighborhood nigger. My left flip-flop has more honor than your entire ancestry, colonial or otherwise. Know your place gavat.

lol. Thats twice you go straight to personal attack with no basis, Its like you have nothing to say.

as you said I am correct, what else is there to debate? You want me to talk about how an increase in melanin doesn't determine behavior? Or is science jewish too?