Marxists will say this is normal and healthy

Marxists will say this is normal and healthy

This has nothing to do with Marxism.

OP means cultural marxists

Nothing wrong with expressing xirself. Xe is beautiful.

Which has nothing to do with Marxism.

Looks like a goy who's ready to fight for the globalists.

I know what he means.

In other words: the capitalists.

Unfortunately it does. Degeneracy is very much part of the package.

yes but while a normal person would immediately identify this person as fucked in the head marxists would insist he is an equal brother struggling against the brougouise and that anyone who thinks this guy is a retard is a "fascist"

This.

>Marxists
There are no real Marxists
He's a White Nationalist

>cultural prep for gommunism
>not related to gommunism
fugg

No. It's not.

Now you're getting it. Yeah, marxists believe in collective effort and treating everyone fairly. Wow. How dreadful.

Hello. I'm here for the job interview.

Nobody is equal. The world is not fair therefore Marxism is flawed

Normality it's a spook, you can't meassure crazy behaviour effectively, you can barely regulate it.

Outlander.

Yes, you're right. There should be different laws for every group, by YOUR designation. What a wonderful world that would beeeeeee!

>J&J's Tattoos
You're hired.

Who said anything about laws?

Lizard people are real.

Has more in common with capitalism since this never appeared in Soviet Russia.

nah you can identify a degenerate with tattoos on his face retard. Sure some normal looking guys are degenerate as fuck and some guys that may appear degenerate are not but this person is clearly a retard and the exact type that marxists support.

I did you fucking moron. The person you're replying to. You're on the side of thinking people should be treated like shit based on their appearance. And now you're pissing me off, because I'm 100% against body modification.

Even when people agree with you rightist hillibillies, the hatred inside you always makes everything you believe in extremely unpalatable. You're just a bunch of assholes who want to shit all over everyone else. You don't ever want anything to be better for anyone. Hell the entire southern strategy is about fucking yourselves over because you think you'll fuck over blacks more.

no they're just saying you can identify a degenerate retard that deserves to be executed in this instance and that marxists will defend these types.

The original visions of communism/marxism were not inherently degenerate, yes. However, they were objective total failures. Therefore, instead of admitting they were wrong, commys and marxists simply double down and attempt to remove or change whatever they deem responsible for their failure. In this case, social order and morality.

Keep believing that, goy.

You wanna talk about degeneracy, let's. There is literally nothing more degenerate than destroying your home planet's ability to sustain your own life because you thought you could fuck members of your own species over in the short term and climb to the top of the pile. Hurting yourselves just to spite others. That's degenerate.

Marxism is a failure because it's unrealistic. It expects people to just willingly give up power once they have it, but humans don't like doing that.

Capitalists aren't globalists and globalists aren't capitalists? Is that what you're going to fucking sit there on your fat, pasty ass and try to claim? 3000 mile supply chains, sweatshops making 1st world nigger technology and multinational corporations aren't capitalism or they aren't globalism? Which is it?

And the communists.

The only actual communists in this world live on small village communes. Not exactly international superstars. You know I'm continuously reminded of Jesus' metaphor of the mote and the beam. Capitalists are constantly combing every beach on the planet to find a single shred of a hair of evidence for communist power, while ignoring the fact that capitalists with all the money and power are the ones controlling everything and fucking everything up.

>NOT REAL COMMUNISTS
As expected, every time.

100% correct. The more degenerate and the less wholesome, the more the left/bernie types want it

Marxists were preoccupied with creating a super-human out of proles. He would be in jail in any communist country just for the way he looks. He would be labeled a decadent bourgeois.

Because playin with their appearence it's the most empowering thing they can do.

What are you, fucking retarded? Name a country where communists are in power. If you say China, you prove you're as much of an idiot as I think you are.

There are no countries where communists lead the government, that doesn't change the fact that communists are good goys ready to fight for the globalists. They do so every time they riot.

I don't see what that has to do with degeneracy? Are you implying I'm destroying the planet or that I'm a degenerate? You sound retarded.

So in other words, what I fucking said, you absolute retard. You're hunting for fleas on a dog that's mauling you to death.

You clearly don't know what the definition of the word degeneracy is.

>Communists don't currently have power
>Therefore aren't dangerous
>Even though they serve the same globalist agenda as the capitalists and almost have the numbers to be voted into power

no you're implying shit out your ass. I'm talking about degeneracy as far as the people marxists defend go and you try to pull this? come on now what do you mean by "destroying your home planet's ability to sustain your own"? You sound like a fucking idiot.

This discussion had nothing to do with muh red scare. You fucking idiots were once again bitching about "muh globalists" while ignoring (because you're fucking retarded) that you're literally talking about the capitalists you spend all day shilling for.