Hillary shills have gone insane

Hillary shills have gone insane

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DKICs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol is that the Batman speech?

Holy [B]rap. Lena Dunham's Pravda has gone off the deep end. Seriously, this is the kind of thing the North Korean state press says about Kim Jong Un.

Jeesh Drumfkins really dont know class when they see it

Daily reminder: she won the popular vote so enjoy your usurper while you still can mkay?

lul that hairline
Nigga dont have a forehead, nigga got a fivehead

more than a president? this bitch aint even a president for starters.

They've always been insane though.

Hillary Clinton.... Slytherin House!

Holy fuck

Remember when she ate that large ball of snot?

Guys....this is starting to feel a liiiiitle bolshevic"y"

How does one look at something like this and not feel like something's a bit weird? It sort of reminds me of Stalin and Zedong. It's creepy. Almost evil.

I could understand why the left liked Obama. He was new, young, black. He had a zero track-record in the public consciousness before he came onto the scene. With the economy in 2008 a fucking shithole, and this black man on TV promising jobs to young people, who could go wrong? McCain was just more of the same. Obama was black and exciting.

And then it was just 8 more years of the same shit. Government spending went up, economy lagged along, China went up.

I literally cannot distinguish between the politics of the Democratic party and the Republican party. Both sides claim to take a stand on certain wedge issues: abortion, gay marriage, employment, war, etc. And yet nothing Obama did was outside the sphere of Republicanism.

Both sides are the same.

And Clinton is the manifestation of all of that. That one-government or deep state that always remains on top no matter which party owns the house or senate or presidency, or no matter which supreme court judge is elected. The Deep State, whose policies are adopted by the Republicans and Democrats alike. And that is Clinton. She is just another painted face that gets up on TV and talks to her audience based on the latest polling data. She is and is not. She is a woman, a politician, a mother, a (presumably) wife. But she is also none of those things. She is a chimera of the Deep State agenda and whatever the market may dictate.

Did you notice at her rallies that she never really said anything? She never took a stand on anything. There were just these vague statements like "We need to help our young people for a better tomorrow," or "We need to make sure our citizens are safe." What does that even mean? Who is going to disagree with that? Where is the substance? What is her being?

She's not there. She's an ephemeral stench of the Deep State that hangs in the air as long as there are people gullible enough to huff her.

She has no being.

appropriating Hurty pooper for our side would actually be hilarious and cause so much butthurt.
Make Trump memes and vids where he is Harry and all his media and democrat/neocon enemies are slytherin and voldermort. Their heads would implode and that wrinkly old witch Rowling would have a stroke.

>light itself
LMAO

Nice. Star Wars would be fun too. Donald Trump could be Luke. Barrack Obama could be Darth Vader. Hillary Clinton could be the sarlacc pit. Everyone has such a natural role in that comparison.

but Sheev and Voldemort were already the good guys.

THIS.

>Clinton wearing Cersei outfit
lel

Crooked Hillary.
LMAO!

nice mao zidong imagery lmao. libs.

>world-historical heroine

how much did she pay for this article?

daily reminder that trump was a critic of the electoral college for years but during the election cycle, the dems smugly told him to stop whinging and play by the rules.
he played by the rules, and won.

not everyone who wanted hillary over trump is crazy about her like that. i preferred hillary because she's level-headed and knows what she's doing, she has a lot of experience.

3 million more votes drumpf tards

LITERALLY A WRAITH

idk why this pic keeps getting posted when it's obviously not bill

I can't imagine actually liking Clinton. I can see how some limp wristed fag would prefer her over any republican, especially Trump, but actually liking her? Idolising her? Giving her these Kim Jong-tier attributes? It's beyond comprehension.

because slick willy has a bad back after carrying hillary's bs

>level headed
nah
>knows what shes doing
yes, but its not good for you
>has a lot of experience
fucking up and being a loser?

Everyone seems to forget this detail. Aaand this one.

>implying that the popular vote matters
>implying that illegal aliens and dead people didn't vote
Guess what nigger the rules are the rules, and have been that way for 200+ years.

What do you mean STARTING to feel?

>still not president

The EC is retard. Rural retards dictating how us city people live. #StillWithHer

SeeBe gone drumpet

>drumpf
yeahhhh..............I don't know what that is.
>Please use your sane mind

>Rural retard doesn't even know his Presidents name
#StillWithHer

>#StillWithHer
and how is that working out for you?

Good for her. I'm sure she gets a nice participation trophy to say she achieved that meaningless thing. Meanwhile trump is President

Daily reminder she won the popular vote vs Obama too. Howd that turn out

shoo shoo shill

Yes, His name is Trump.
Is that what you thought you typed?

And one less presidency.

Almost as lame as the Trump shills.

Christ, they're gonna diefy her at this point. It wouldn't suprise me if the Church of Hillary was erected somewhere in some godforsaken Californian city...

well said

>Rural retards dictating how us city people live
At any point in time, we will be more than happy to cease grain and beef production and starve you out. You have what, like 3 days of food IF you are lucky. I figure by the end of a week, you will be ready to talk about the importance of our rural americans.

She's not even President, how can she be more than a President?

>City "people"
Lmaoing at your life

>light herself

on fire.. heh nothing personal pussyhats

>She has no being.
Poignant.

see

>if she loses the presidency, she wins

"light itself."

God I hope they keep this shit up. If Hillary reads enough shit like this she will run again, and hopefully this time when she passes out, she wont wake up again.

Leftists are going full on commie and cannot stop doubling down on their Insanity.

I really think trumps refusal to back down to their normal psychological manipulation tactics (shaming, character assassinations, thought terminating cliches, calling racist sexist homophobic...etc) kind of broke them. They have no other plans if the other person doesn't back down when they character attack

They dont know how to admit they were wrong. Their ideology is built more on emotion than logic

The more insane they get the harsher the reaction to them will get. It'll cause them to get even more insane in response basically causing a cycle that led to shit like early 1930s germany

The Nazis were a direct response to commie jews trying to destabilize and overthrow germany. The sequence of events leading up to it was very clear

It pushes the polarization to such an extreme that your only options are to be a literal nazi or to deny reality and live in a fantasy world

>knows what she's doing, she has a lot of experience
exactly why she didn't get my vote. Too entrenched in the system

She's going to win in 2020 when Bernie Sanders can't ruin her campaign and steal all the college kids votes.
#StillWithHer

Correct spelling is Drumpf, actually.

This. Hilldawgs assemble!

>Starve you out
Nice try Drumpflake, we have Mexicans picking our food. No more avocados for you.

Yup but I can't find the gif atm

The coastal cities can just buy their food from overseas you know. Most of the US's GDP comes from the cities.

Huma looks like a qt 90s Kindergarten teacher in that outfit

He's a drumpfer. He doesn't know anything.
>This is the average drumpet

>Drumpf
I still don't know what that is. I think you might be having a stroke.

>Clinton is the manifestation of all of that
No Clinton or rather the Clintons represent corruption and using the state for your own needs
Being pro Clinton is being pro anarchy in the worst way
Anarcho tyranny

i often think that hillary is taking advantage of crazy people, they invent these alternate realities where they can feel special and continue their psicosis, i often think that they live in a comic book world.

Like Verrit
> This Pro-Hillary Website Looks Like North Korean Agitprop
archive.is/DKICs

Most liberals are losers so they can see themselves in Hillary

That's why they play the oppression Olympics. Rather than reward strength and merit of the best it's a race to the bottom with whoever playing the biggest victim being the winner. An ideology like that is unsustainable simply because it rewards weakness and is basically a mental cancer making everyone associated with it weaker. It ruins nations

We need to become cold hearted and only reward strength. That means letting the weak find the place theyd naturally occupy

hillary clinton was supposed to be the west's goddess, a la worst korea's goddess cult.
when it is said that the left is brainwashed it's meant in the strictest sense of the word: they were put into an information bubble and fed a constant stream of coordinated mis-information, lies of omission, and outright fabrications across multiple distribution channels, all in an attempt to ensure that we didn't get control of our country back.
they were ready to close the noose on us and we foiled them.
pic related is your intended goddess, anons.
we actually did save western civilization last november.

The 80s mafia henchman look really works for her

Fake you AltRight troll

>I literally cannot distinguish between the politics of the Democratic party and the Republican party. Both sides claim
Both major parties were co-opted by the cabal. It really was merely the illusion of choice.

What does Real China think of the US?

You depend on us more than we depend on you

Those rural retards would survive if the cities disappeared. We'd just have fewer toys.

If the rural areas disappeared the city people would all die

You don't get to tell the only reason you're alive theyre retarded. You're at their mercy. Slave

Dont like it? Become completely self sufficient

Reminder: Hillary shit her pants at the 9/11 Memorial. Pic related

Just as Ancient Greece stood in the Hot Gates and dared Xerxes to remove them.

Molon Labe.

wasn't retarded when it worked out for you but, hey?

Cash cow with scary military bases.

You've stared deep into the void my man. Great post.

Lol no they cant. How are they going to produce anything to sell when most of the raw material resources come from rural areas.

Sorry but the urban areas would collapse without us.

They dont produce the GDP. Theyre a meeting point where resources gathered from rural areas converge.

See

I'm sorry that California can't decide the election.

Trump thinking about Obama.

>cash cow with scary military bases
There is a special place for shills like you.

What is lenny?

Liar. What do we need you sister fuckers for?

We never lose the popular vote.

There is an idea of a Hillary Clinton, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real candidate, only an entity, something illusory, and though she is a woman and she makes her constituent base feel better about themselves and maybe you can even sense that you are With Her: she is simply not president.

>we can live off of greasy artificial food we will surely prevail

drumpflepumplestumples btfo

I'm from libshit California, and all the furthest left to moderate idiots I know don't even give a fuck about her. Just one feminist/democrat shill I know cares about her, and all my libtard friends were talking shit to her the whole election. Bernie and John Oliver are their real gods.

of course you won't, just keep using illegals

So am I. Now we have the world's biggest embarrassment in DC. Look at him yelling at the world's leader.

she fucking died that day.
they had to bring out a body double while they spawned another clone of her.