I just watched the documentary on netflix (highly recommended, bias aside)

I just watched the documentary on netflix (highly recommended, bias aside)
I feel like this is the ultimate conundrum for any Sup Forumslack.
Who's to blame?
- literal nigger illegal immigrant with priors of b&e and robberies
- soulless american roastie cunt who basically embodies the modern entitled woman.

Who do you think did it?

we are all to blame, it's time to start over

one thing's for sure... I'd murder that pussy

Regardless of whodunnit, the black guy has more humanity than foxy knoxy

Holy fuck she hit the wall hard.

What fucking documentary?

OP confirmed as an absolute fucking faggot

it's just called "Amanda Knox" on netflix

desu

Shes a psychopath

She has to be a psychopath to think appearing in that documentary was a good idea.
The shit she says is so conspicuous

they set the girl up so the nigger could murder and rape her

Both.

with ya on that one

She did nothing wrong... other than fuck a spaghetti nigger

She looks like shit.

This is why I don't think she did it. I think she is just that stupid. All her other roommates were smart enough to get the fuck out of the country. But she didn't. There was a lot of anti-America bias in that whole ordeal. She dindu nuffin.

Also reminded that she slept with something like NINE guys by the time she was 20, used and manipulated some assberger Italian engineer for cover, then disowned him, leaving him heartbroken when it was convenient for her.

Like honestly even if she DIDNT do nuffin, she should still have been thrown into prison

Checked and this. That vapid slut couldn't plan the next five mins let alone a serious crime. That Ivory nigger did it while her and her BF got high at his place.

That's funny... her phone geolocation says otherwise
stupid enough to make her "boyfriend" take the murder weapon home with him instead of discarding it or even better, CLEANING IT CORRECTLY?
no.... she's smarter than that. clearly.

>her phone geolocation says otherwise
And what did it say? That she was at her house raping and cutting up her flatmate? No.

"I was at rafaelle's house the entire night! we did drugs, made faces at one another, then fucked, and passed out! I swear!"
>"can we check your phone please?"
"NO! You can't do that!"

Turns out her phone indicated she was at the house. See the issue is that she lives there so it's not necessarily incriminating enough.
So why lie?
Oh yeah, the cops allegedly held her for 48 hours and beat her or some other completely debunked bullshit and therefore she "wasn't thinking right"

i'd be suspicious of her based on the investigation if it hadn't been Italian police. fuck Italians. I'm guessing a good portion of Europe felt that way as well.

Her phone did not indicate that she was at her house. Where did you hear this? It put her at her bf's house the night of the murder and then it went dark until sometime in the morning. What was strange was the fact that her and her fag bf said they slept until 10:30 when their phone and computer activity and a witness said they were up earlier than that.