Redpill me on climate change

Redpill me on climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YMttEhtgpk
independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cop21-paris-deal-far-too-weak-to-prevent-devastating-climate-change-academics-warn-a6803096.html
guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/
independent
archive.is/lnXmN
alfaintek.com/assets/files/D_S_Robertson.pdf
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/01/earths-forecast-looks-warm-and-full-volcano-eruptions/319791/
xkcd.com/1732/
www3.epa.gov/climatechange//kids/basics/today/greenhouse-gases.html
scientificamerican.com/article/as-planet-warms-more-lava-could-find-surface/
youtube.com/watch?v=jWOCXyYMBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's caused by the brapping epidemic, and we can fix it by making women wear diapers.

Jewish bullshit to push globalism, big government, and to distract you from actual pollution in your water and food.

its just the earth doing its funky thing. we are in a cold period in terms of geological time.
global warming is just a political lobby to tax the fuck out of everyones fuel.
pollution is the marginalised issue that is critically important to the ecosystem.

It's real but not NEARLY as bad as certain politicians will have you believe.

>women
that thing has a dick

You Carbon Tax Solution is a Scam.

If you had a brain you would be talking about Molten Salt Thorium Reactors

I buy climate change but also believe it is too end stage to stop at this point. The coming refugee crisis will be like nothing ever seen before. So it would be in our best interest to over-prepare when our time comes to turn them away. So I support strong borders, walls and all.

WHY ARE GUYS PUSHING THIS BULLSHIT? WHY ARE YOU PROMOTING PEDOPHILIA????? FUCK OFFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's real but there's nothing we can do about it except make the wall 40 feet higher to keep out tens of millions of starving spics

put me on your level user

Global warming? still personally undecided.
What I DO know is that there a lot of monetary incentive on both sides, so the truth is very hard to discern

youtube.com/watch?v=4YMttEhtgpk

I'll blackpill you on it.

It is manmade, and it cannot be solved. Move north over the next few decades. Oil barons convinced the silent majority (read: people with under 100 IQ) that global warming is a hoax so that the bullshit meta-argument over it gets in the way of actual preventative measures and now we're past the point where the positive feedback loop will continue the warming without our intervention.

Pack your shit, because a lot of people are going to drown. Which I guess is good in the long run for our resource consumption rate.

If we somehow stopped all coal and that, china would still keep on going so us stopping isn't really going to stop the inevitable.

It's legit science and Sup Forums is full of complete retards.

yeah

I'm not much concerned about global warming and it's effect on the weather, but what it might do to the air quality.

If that's the only truth then there's nothing to say that the truth is the truth though

labels are based on personal perspective.

Even if the shitskin nations and China stopped releasing greenhouse gasses as well it would still keep progressing

Whites need to begin claiming our resources now

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cop21-paris-deal-far-too-weak-to-prevent-devastating-climate-change-academics-warn-a6803096.html

Paris agreement is trash because we're all fucked regardless.

guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/

Things are really bad, and they're getting worse because humans don't have basic scientific literacy and don't understand the long term impact of their actions

It is raining, climate change.

Why did you delete then repost the exact same thing?

the sun is in it's menstruation cycle.

Archive

>independent co uk/environment/climate-change/cop21-paris-deal-far-too-weak-to-prevent-devastating-climate-change-academics-warn-a6803096.html
archive.is/lnXmN

Definitely happening.

Most likely caused largely by human activity.

Will have both positive and negative effects but the negative will likely outweigh the positive for much of the world.

Should probably be stopped unfortunately most of the people rallying against it are communist scum disguised as environmentalists and conservationists and their solutions are far worse than climate change itself.

>(((Climate Change)))

Please tell me how bilderberg meetings and the UN taking billions of our tax dollars is really an effective way to combat something that doesn't exist.

semites convinced everyone that it is a political issue and that the left must support (some) environmentalism and that the right musn't. They then blame the average consumer instead of large jewish organizations and then push veganism to sell overpriced vegan food and leftist lifestyles (expensive yoga classes, soy protein, supplements) while at the same time reaping in money from fracking, rare metal refinement, petroleum, and car sales.

The moment you consider climate change as something political then you're on the wrong side of the road buddy. Scientists know pretty much all the internal variabilities that exist and are still confident in saying that humans have an effect that goes beyond these oscillations. Oh and guess what? They actually have fucking mathematical equations that link increase CO2 to temperature warming and all sorts of shits. The bastards...
True when you go into more detail, like oh will we get more rain?, then that becomes more difficult because rain is a process that happens on a very small scale and is hence difficult to simulate with computers. You know how computers work? These scientists sure fucking do and they arent interested in pumping out fake results out of their asses. Most of these guys (and that is all around the world) are a bunch introverted geeks and nerds who have no capability whatsoever to create hundreds of scientific farces! No, instead they rather spent their entire life using their brain to actually understsand what the hell is going on.

It's real but isn't solvable.

>Redpill me on climate change.

Problem Solved

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU NORWEGIANS AND ARCHIVING I SWEAR

Climte change is real. Conservatives just hate the knee-jerk "tax it!" liberal approach and so they've developed a sort of defense mechanism wherein they'll deny climate change just to spite liberals.

I shit you not, if you asked the average Joe what would be so bad about cleaning up the environment--forget the carbon tax and all that shit; just cleaning up the environment--you know what he'd say? He'd say nothing.

Here is the QRD OP
>climate is impacted by a large amount of different factors
>humanity is one of many
>global warming refers to average temperature rise, doesn't guarantee any given area getting warmer
>the effects are often portrayed as cataclysmic, but the reality is that the effects are only vaguely negative and mostly unpredictable

This is one of those cases where both the narrative and the counter-narrative are both wrong. The narrative is accurate in that humans do contribute to climate change, but is inaccurate at the humanity-ending nature, the counter-narrative is correct that we shouldn't let ourselves be manipulated over climate change, but is incorrect in assuming the climate is static/unaffected by humans.

Stay woke, Sup Forums.

The climate's always been changing, retard.

because i forgot to type the message and just posted the picture.

figure the only person that would find it odd is some straight boi homebody hitting f5 after every dorito

>you're on the wrong side
"of history"?
Fuck you, libtard! Your "experts" have been caught repeatedly lying their asses off for grant shekels and the leftist political agenda.

>They then blame the average consumer
Yeah. Having seen the process in which food is brought to the table of everyone, I don't understand why more people aren't vying for home gardens. Growing vegetables is so fucking easy. The amount of energy it takes to transport produce and meat is insane. Not to mention the waste it produces.

>The narrative is accurate in that humans do contribute to climate change
How do you claim to know this? When faced with the fact that ALL THE CMIP5 MODELS WERE COMPLETELY WRONG, how do you claim to know it?
Is it just a feeling you have?

>Cuz everyone has a giant yard!

THIS i posted this a few times. AND POLLUTION IN THE FUCKING AIR CAUSING CANCER AND ALZHEIMERS

>t. what are reply notifications

You can grow plants indoors, you know. Giant yard not needed.

Even then, the garden at my parents' place is 10' x 3'. Hardly takes up a corner in the "giant yard" and produces so much yield we have to give it away.

more black pills:

1. Ocean anoxia caused by acidification caused by rising CO2 levels can lead to what is known as an anoxic extinction event, where vast quantities of hydrogen sulfide are released into the atmosphere and basically kill everything. This could happen at any time and we wouldn't know until people on the beach started dropping dead.

2. At 426ppm of CO2 we begin to see signs of acidosis. Low level acidosis causes restlessness, attention problems, and hypertension. As acidosis gets worse we begin to see depression, confusion, memory loss, somnolence, and fatigue. Have fun reading about this nightmare. alfaintek.com/assets/files/D_S_Robertson.pdf

Environmentalism requires long term thinking few people are comfortable with, it sits uncomfortably beyond economic projections so no one bothers with it.

Recycling cost more than making things from scratch.
Spraying all your crops with Atrazine will save you so much money it won't even matter when the ambulance chasers sue you for billions 50 years down the line when men are completely sterile and women have 100% breast cancer rates.

Cutting through that stream to mine the gold on the other end is worth the extinction of certain salmon species. Grazing land for buffalo is less important that building that highway. Farmland is more important than the territory necessary for large mega fauna feared and revered since ancient history.

It's not a criticism of capitalism, it's a criticism of the inability to think about the lives beyond your own, not even your own children.

A good quote from Thomas Sowell: "Would you bet your paycheck on a weather forecast for tomorrow? If not, then why should this country bet billions on global warming predictions that have even less foundation?"

Here's the real redpill global warming leads to melting ice caps which leads to higher sea levels higher sea levels leads to increased volcanic activity. Increased volcanic activity leads to ash blocking out the sun. Blocking out the sun leads to a global cooling which leads to a new ice age then everything repeats over. Basically we are fucked either way.

>and they arent interested in pumping out fake results out of their asses
That's literally why we're in this situation
Because they have to publish results that agree with the public mindset or risk not getting more funding

>higher sea levels leads to increased volcanic activity
Not trying to be accusatory or anything but I just want to know the science behind this.

These extreme weather events are because of geoengineering.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/01/earths-forecast-looks-warm-and-full-volcano-eruptions/319791/

my main issue with global warming advocates is that they seem to demonize C02 when there's literally zero scientific evidence to suggest that C02 is the culprit. They just want a boogeyman to attack and take down

I wish there was more initiative on attacking pollution and just advocating more sustainable energy. But I guess they need to make this some emotionally consequential activity so people get concerned

To put it simply, yes, the climate is changing, as it has since the dawn of time. But no, our impact on it is not enough to cause any of the bullshit libs claim. Deforestation may be a bit of a problem, but otherwise there's not much we could do that would have any measurable difference.

Glacier national park will soon need to be renamed, as all of its glaciers are melted.

>rain is a process that happens on a very small scale
Let's talk small scale, dipshit...

Global warming bullshit is based on the theory that burning hydrocarbons releases carbon dioxide which then acts to warm the atmosphere with statistical significance via its interaction with sunlight. Yet CO2 makes up less than 4% of 1% of the atmosphere, of which man has contributed about 1/3; atmosphere was .025% CO2 and since the Industrial Revolution it's now .040% CO2.

So, you believe that after expending aaalllll the energy of burnt hydrocarbons, there's a process that occurs with enough leftover energy in CO2 to warm the entire atmosphere because man added a percentage of a percentage to the air? What a fucking joke. If that's the case, we need to harness the power of carbon dioxide and forget about hydrocarbons, because CO2 somehow harnesses more energy than nukes and hydrocarbons and theoretical fusion processes combined.

I would sooner believe the waste heat of burnt hydrocarbons warmed the atmosphere than some magical process involving just .04% of the atmosphere.

There aren't enough moles in CO2 for AGW to make sense as it's commonly been presented the past 25 years.

Oh boy this is gonna be fun.

Ok so first off your chart on the right is by Christopher Monckton, who just happens to be a climate denier. Monckton claims that there is no causal link between CO2 and Temperature… Type : atmospheric absorption spectrum on google image and you will see how there is a link between CO2 and Temperature. From this newly found knowledge, all ideas brought for by Monckton in what regards climate change should be immediately discredited.

Next, the total amount of ocean has risen than less a cm. No sources? Sorry mate, I aint buying. Did you also get this from your Monckton friend? Here’s a source for ya: Church & White, 2011.

The observed temperature increases if less than 1/15 of a degree? Haha what are these numbers man. What did you use, a broken thermometer? A besides, to what moment are you referring to when you mean increase? If we average temperatures between 1950 – 1980 and use that interval has our base reference, we will see that observations indicate that current temperature anomalies are about 0.8oC.

Idk what the hell you’re talking about in that other point. My teachers who all happened to study the climate sure never dealt with this problem.

Haha yeah some parts of Antarctica did grow ice, but that ice is seasonal, meaning it all goes away with each passing year. When you look at the perennial ice, you see in both Antarctica and especially in the Arctic, that there is a net decrease in their content. This comes from satellite observations.

Ok fair enough, we can say that maybe one article or two in the 1970s supposed that the ice in the Arctic would be gone by 2013. But this statement of yours doesn’t deny the fact that ICE IS STILL DECREASING

0.3% of climate researchers? Wow so all the articles from India, China, Japan, Bresil, France, UK that I have read during my studies in climatology have all been composed by only 0.3% of climatologists? Unbelievable

I love photographic evidence because it's incredibly immediate and doesn't make you think about what the site looked like in any other century other than the last one.
rly makes u think

look out your window you dumb fuck

It's real. It's natural. It's a good thing. It will only have negative effects on shit skin areas. It's a net positive for white majority areas.

Except that the coming Maunder Minimum is about to cool things 2-3 degrees C starting in the next five years or so. The sun is low energy right now. Big time. Winters are gonna suck anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

This will tell you how we know it's happening:
xkcd.com/1732/

This will tell you why:
www3.epa.gov/climatechange//kids/basics/today/greenhouse-gases.html

scientificamerican.com/article/as-planet-warms-more-lava-could-find-surface/

>he doesn't have 4chanx

Once all the ice melts we move our infrastructure inland where the new coast will be, Australia will have an Inland sea, our antarctic territories will be habitable and abundant in resources, so to be quite honest, Australia would be better off with global warming + we are used to the heat anyway

What was the percentage of atmospheric CO2 that's caused by humans?

AUSTRALIA WILL BE A GLOBAL SUPERPOWER IN THE FUTURE MUHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!

>modded 4channing

wow i guess theres less hope for the future than i thought.

>> 140710454

Harness of the power of carbon dioxide? Look man, its the same shit for ozone. If you look at a vertical profile of the Atmosphere, you'll see that the temperature increases in the higher levels of the stratosphere, yet most, if not all of the ozone within the stratosphere is concentrated within the lower parts of the stratosphere? Why is that the case then? Because you need very little concentration of these gazes to have a significant increase in temperature. Ozone, just like CO2, is very absorbent, but for UV rays instead of long range IR like CO2.

Using % of atmosphere is a pointless way to compare significance. The reason why most scientist use ppms is because this is something that can be measured from historic data. High levels of ppms of CO2 like we currently have right now have not been recording in fucking forever! And these results usually only happen between inter-glacial periods, which we currently arent in.

Isostatic changes due to increased/decreased weight of water/ice on different parts of Earth's crust. If this is actually true.

>getting the most out of your experience is a bad thing now

It exists, but it's a natural cycle. We should spend money preparing for the inevitable instead of trying to stop it.

Pre-Industrial Revolution it was .025% CO2. Today it is .04%. It has been much higher and lower throughout Earth's existence.

this

except for those pesky climate "refugees"

can we get a safe zones list going for those of us planning our futures in this country? NH here

If it's real (man-made and apocalyptic), then we're fucked already.

If it's not real, but we act like it's real, then we're fucked.

If it's not real, and we act like it's not real, then we're fine and everyone is happy.

So there is only one solution. Stop giving a shit.

You're welcome.

Increase CO2 in the atmosphere and it will cool. Remember Apollo 13?

Global warming is caused by liberals.

No joke. See this photo? It's China from space. See all that grey crap? It's pollution. Their entire fucking country is covered by a giant cloud of smog. China is pumping out 30% of the world's CO2. The U.S. is at 15%.

Why is China pumping a giant cloud of pollution into the atmosphere, so big that you can see it from space?

Because we shipped all our fucking factories to a country with no pollution laws, that's why. We imposed really strict pollution laws here - and then got rid of all the tariffs on Chinese goods.

So what do companies do? They leave the country with strict pollution laws that cost money to abide by, and go off to a country that doesn't enforce any fucking laws and lets them dump whatever they want into the atmosphere.

And the Paris accords and everything the liberals whine about Trump stopping just made this even worse. No restrictions on China, tons more restrictions on the U.S.

TLDR: Liberals have caused a giant cloud of pollution to be dumped into the air over a bunch of brown people. They don't care because they get cheap phones. Tariffs on China are the only way to stop global warming. Trump is your only hope.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=jWOCXyYMBPw

Bill Nye and his gang is using climate to tell white people to stop breeding.
At the same time they claim it'¨s perfectly fine for Africans to explode in numbers, (what they don't say is they are also fine with the exploding African numbers to pour into Europe, and affect the climate just as badly with high living standards)

It is not pointless. What other system/process/reaction is there in which you can you increase .015% of something so as to warm the other 99.985% with any sort of statistical significance?

Oh so much this. This is why global warming is nothing but political bullshit.

President Flumph doesn't care about Poppy Farmers

IT'S CALLED ASPHALT NIGGER. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
(you)
2/10

The more CO2, the more plants we need, its not that we burn too much, we just need trees.

Anyone who worries about tell them to plant a fucking tree and quit trying to get you to pay 1000% more tax on everything

>the universe is finite
>there is carbon in the air
>so put it in a tree
>the cycle is closed.

The ultimate redpill is that we all must become gardeners and build a lavish empire of plants and forests for our children.

plant trees on waste ground and at the edge of deserts
>plant trees on waste ground and at the edge of deserts

Human Co2 is minimal compared to natural processes, just dont eat beef from large animals (discourage big agri)

>quit trying to get you to pay 1000% more tax on everything
This is what socialist governments in Europe love doing. Ours included.

existed before humans, and will exist after them

very real, very dangerous, ruining everything, republicans deny it like all the other science they don't like, basically trump before trump was trump

See thisWake up. Your side is using it as a tool to genocide the white race.

>anyone who worries deserves to die
you all have no idea how easy this is to fix
>its not what we're doing,its what we're failing todo
>the sahara desert was forest 5000 years ago
the amazon will be desert in 500 years (sanddunes already)
the sahara desert was forest 5000 years ago
>the amazon will be desert in 500 years (sanddunes already)
the sahara desert was forest 5000 years ago
>the amazon will be desert in 500 years (sanddunes already)

Caused by China and India.
Anyone who tells you that it's the fault of the western industries is a kike or a shill.

WE WUZ DRUIDS

no need for larping
>plant a fucking tree
no need for larping
>plant a fucking tree
no need for larping
>plant a fucking tree
no need for larping
>plant a fucking tree
no need for larping
>plant a fucking tree
no need for larping