Are ARABS just the smartest AFRICANS?

Are ARABS just the smartest AFRICANS?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they have a lower IQ than the niggers here. A lot of those arab countries have an 82 IQ when our niggers IQ is an avg of 85.

No race is genetically "smarter" than another.

here is my theory of the Arabic race

all the niggers fought one another and the smartest most successful ones eventually moved up into the middle east, forming the mesopotamian cultures. Eventually a group from there moved up into Russia, where they got even smarter, more badass, but also had a tendency to be gay and such. The most aggressive of that group are the ashkenazi jews.

negger detected

You are retarded

dis is the dumbest shit ive eva seen.

If a 'negger' is someone who doesn't believe in bunk science that tries to push an agenda, then I must be one of those giga-neggas.

as you can see, the "C" Y DNA, or Aussie Abbos branched off of niggers a long time ago

lol

Thats not an arab.

>If a 'negger' is someone who doesn't believe in bunk science that tries to push an agenda, then I must be one of those giga-neggas.

we will accept your finest nigga bitches. the men must go or be castrated and made slaves

we will stud a few of them to breed a strong dumb race to do the work.

Sand niggers dont seem smarter than nigger niggers

What do you find so funny about that? There's a standard distribution of intelligence across races.

at least they understand the basics like fatherhood

Dont they fuck their children in addition to goats, sheep, and donkeys?

I want to point out that you're posting niggers. Arabs and ethnic Jews are basically cousins so they look similar.

Jews are sandniggers and they rule you, arabs used to be a world power danfniggers currently resist jewish empire.

why are you posting niggers in a thread about arabs

that's not all arabs.

arabs can look pretty niggity

arab detected

pic related. shes arab

>posting a Canaanite

WE

Lynns numbers are trash, stop citing them as fact faggots

That sounds like a wonderful fantasy. Unfortunately, unless you're shitposting on Sup Forums with the help of a time machine, that's all that it is. I urge you to perhaps consider the deep-rooted insecurities required to write something like that.

None of the Arab tribes look niggity.

Is there a difference?

My nigga, that is not an Arab. That's probably an Arab-Negroid mix. Pure Arabs don't look niggerish, they look like brown Jews.

Looks more Ethiopian.

We are sexually insecure because black bulls are big and stronk and our women select black bulls because of this, they select them for sex and reproduction because they beat us up and kill us.

She is black, German and Samoan. Literally 1 min of research

No, they are the stupidest Asians.

>That sounds like a wonderful fantasy. Unfortunately, unless you're shitposting on Sup Forums with the help of a time machine, that's all that it is. I urge you to perhaps consider the deep-rooted insecurities required to write something like that.

do I hear some loud dance music? BOOMA LAKA BOOMA LAKA. no time for thinking kunta its break time. time to DANCE

this comley dark skin lass will stay with me

That'd be the one I think. It's just as unfounded as blacks being dumb, but none the less seems to be the cornerstone of the real rationale for this kind of racism. Make them out to seem dumb and then try to feel powerful by doing the whole slaveowner thing.

arab is a term that refers to a native arabic speaker
that includes blond assad and blacks from Somalia
as for the ethnic term, no they're not africans at all, no more than other humans anyway

its funny how Arabs dont think they are niggity

Try to make sense when you write. Didn't understand a thing that you said. Are you a nigger?

There is some african admixture in the general mid east population, and there is some asian, but that kind of situation exists in south europe too and even among your most european jewish rulers.

ok Mohammed that's why Arabia is right next to Blackfrica

having some black makes women incredibly hot

Is this going to be the Turk meme where you pretend Arabs are africans? Arabs are caucasoids, in the same grouping as whites.

I think someone else worded the insecurity the best.
>We are sexually insecure because black bulls are big and stronk and our women select black bulls because of this, they select them for sex and reproduction because they beat us up and kill us.

Honestly I don't understand why so many people hold this insecurity, but it is the root to a lot of the kind of racism you see on Sup Forums. This dumb black guy with the smart and dominant white dude fantasy is just someone trying to assuage that insecurity.

They aren't. Nogs are something else entirely. Like asians. There's only 3 main races anyways. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. Arabs fall into the caucasoid area. Nogs are negroids

and it's a desert
that's why the entire world isn't black honey bun
africa is sealed by deserts and seas from all directions

What does her hair look like in the back?

Arabs are more or less caucasian. The blacks that could be considered "arabs" are only the ones influenced in language and culture by their conquest, but it's like saying a Poo is english because he was accustomed to culturr of england during the colonization.

Arabs fuck sheep and goats. In the ass. Then fuck little boys. Is that smart?

That makes it confusing, the only actual ethnic arabs are from the peninsula. The use for those who speak Arab results in people like berbers or assyrians being considered Arab.

>Is this going to be the Turk meme where you pretend Arabs are africans? Arabs are caucasoids, in the same grouping as whites.

انها ميمي التي تقول ابن عمك هو زوجتك، نذل

When I typed that out I was serious. people are physically insecure because of that condition, they don't just feel insecure. women are primitive and brutish animals and they select the big black bulls for sex and reproduction in a disproportionate way, meaning that if women are continued to be allowed to be the sexual selectors, there will be a strong niggerizing effect on the population in general, and the average intelligence of the gene pool will decline dramatically and possibly forever.

>leave shit jungles and deserts in search of a better life
>get to the middle east and decide it's good enough

They are not smart.

Fucking nasty.

>3 main races
you forgot Australoid and Capoid.

just think of it this way
arab = semitic and cousin languages

>he nonironically still subscribes to the antiquated mega-race category model
top kek nigga, educate yourself

>anthromadness.blogspot.com/2017/01/human-genetic-diversity-discrete-or.html

>Fucking nasty.

like you wouldnt want a taste of that hot brown sugar. liar.

Extremely retarded due to incest and islam tho.
People of direct descent from ancient civilizations are not nearly retarded.
Maronites(Pheonicians), Copts(Egyptians), Armenians and Assyrians(Aranaics) all preserved their genes through Christ.
When is the last time you heard of an Immigrant of these races cause evil in the west, and rest assured there are alot.

Yes, Arab is a cultural and linguistic identity.

I think the Middle East used to be a lot more fertile and green many thousands of years ago.

Alright, I'll restate it in explicit terms. People like 3jucRsfc hold some deep insecurities about a perceived sexual dominance of black men and the 'stealing' of white women. This is just as bunk as the belief that black people are stupid, but regardless quite a few of the racists on this site hold it.

So in an attempt to feel less emasculated (again, their masculinity is only questioned in their own minds), a lot of them resort to a hardline racist persona, pawing desperately in a fantasy where they hold power over the blacks. Confronting that insecurity and thinking about the causes for it is the first step to overcoming it and the destructive attitude it brings.

nope

that's so archaic
there are countless breeds of humans
an Khoikhoi is as different from the bantu as he is from a nord

Who the fuck cares there aren't enough of them to matter

Because it describes the groups we have today. Stay mad

where does Weev fit in there?

>Mbuti
pic related

No, I think in contemporary times, niggers are a sexual threat to people. I'm Iranian, and I've seen that so many Iranian women are unlovable whores that fuck niggers. Now, the reason for that takes some fleshing out, but I'm not going to do that now.

>I may not have shoes, but I can fuck your wife, long-dick-style.

See, I have the same thought. Basically the genome of every arab country has ~10% subsaharan admixture that wasn't there prior to the arab conquests. Were the original arabs basically mulattoes that blacked the mediterranean, or did fuck a tiny amount of niggers for a thousand years?

Likely a biblical race, one of the thirteen tribes of man.

>the typography of their writing is incredible
>demonstrated ability to use mathematics for astrology and base construction
>demonstrated mega states throughout the ages, Assyrian, Persian, Ottoman

Niggers are not remotely capable of any of that

>Now, the reason for that takes some fleshing out, but I'm not going to do that now.

ok Jason

the SSA admixture is from importing millions of african slaves over hundreds of years. East Africa is actually Caucasoid from a general population expansion from the Middle East into the horn of AFrica for 60,000 years.

I don't get this reference. Care to explain??

WUZ

yes it's known that humans are either black or white or a mix , the world is just like usa society of mutts
i applaud your intelligence sir snow nigger

>sir snow nigger
LOL, an Iraqi hero.

Not sure if you meant to reply to me but I do agree, it's evident that in the ancient past people in the middle east were smart, smart enough to build civilizations, develop writing and math and take the first steps towards architecture.

Then something happened, it probably happened before islam, something made people prefer to fuck their 1st cousins.

>niggers are a sexual threat to people. I'm Iranian, and I've seen that so many Iranian women are unlovable whores that fuck niggers.

I think that a lot of that idea falls apart once you consider that women might be intelligent and capable of free thought, rather than brainless caricatures.

No. They just have oil money. When oil stops being as important as it is now, you'll see what they look and act like in a more natural setting.

>I don't get this reference. Care to explain??

you dont know who Jason Jorjani is?

basically an Iranian White Supremacist

Ah, of course. I know him. Great guy.

Semites (arabs, kikes, meds) are actually caucasian. They all have white level iqs (or higher), and the only thing that makes arabs and jews different is that they are 2 shades darker in skin hue.

No race is more intelligent than another. That's manufactured science to pad the masculinity of insecure white dudes.

>women might be intelligent and capable of free thought, rather than brainless caricatures.
guess not, every Iranian woman I saw during my college years was a nigger fucker. They were goo goo gaa gaa for inhuman niggers!!

>No race is more intelligent than another. That's manufactured science to pad the masculinity of insecure white dudes.
x'D got 'em !!

Do you think this idea may come from jealousy/anger that these women would not have sex with you?

>Then something happened, it probably happened before islam, something made people prefer to fuck their 1st cousins.

invading hordes of niggers

Ashkenazi Jews are smarter than other whites and IQ scores have shown that, especially in verbal IQ. Not to mention the obvious circumstantial evidence.

This isn't about me. This is about them fucking inhuman niggers, remember.

>guess not, every Iranian woman I saw during my college years was a nigger fucker. They were goo goo gaa gaa for inhuman niggers!!

if you were Jorjani and had like basically zero sex appeal you'd be complaining about the basketball team fucking the girls too.

That model is Malaysian, OP.

Those black people are not 'niggers', and they're not inhuman either. Neither are the Iranian women you met sluts. And you're not any less masculine because an Iranian woman had sex with a black man.

nobel prize winner here

Agreed, except on date, I blame it fully on Islam and Arabs, and further on Persians.
Byzantine Empire was glorious, cousin fuckers were murdered in it.
More like Persian heathens that love draining recourses, to help their southern heathen cousins into setting back an entire region and it's people for a thousand years.

>More like Persian heathens that love draining recourses, to help their southern heathen cousins into setting back an entire region and it's people for a thousand years.

أمك ابن عمك

You keep posting pictures of black women like you're trying to make up for the white chicks that get fucked by black dudes.

How can you find your upper limit to intelligence anyways?

I get the impression anyone can do anything long as they keep at it like an autist

>You keep posting pictures of black women like you're trying to make up for the white chicks that get fucked by black dudes.

huh?

I just like them

That's exactly it. There's no real way to measure intelligence subjectively and without bias. And truthfully, nothing good would come of it.

k

Godless cunt, arabs only accomplished anything significant due to a long ass war between Persian retards and Byzantine.

>Then something happened
why
for example what's wrong with modern middle eastern architecture
everything in the middle east kept advancing
you're just too ignorant about it

My seed is human and can produce valuable people like doctors and scientists. Clearly, since women like to fuck inhuman nigger, they are contemptible along with the inhuman niggers, not me. What are you, a faggot, a nigger, a woman?