Stop. being. racist. Sup Forums

stop. being. racist. Sup Forums.

that guy from rage against the machine says stop... well???? (*sips jizz*)

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/07/rage-machine-bassist-anyone-voted-trump-racist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9k4zyRA_pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well he's a literal cuck and is fine with his mixed singer writing nigger power lyrics.

oh dear, what am I going to do now. An entertainment star has made his ignorant opinion more clear and forward. I think he should stick to doing music and the monkey should dance when I remind it to dance. Bang Bang fucking monkey..... bang bang

I am not racist. I love the jews and want them to have an ethno state where they can all gather and fight the muslims while we build shit over here with out their influence. I will let you in on the real secret though. Pic related.

They corrupt everything and they have corrupted the eternal jew so that they are the thing you see today.

he looks like the type of guy a nigger would kill just for looking like that

>I think he should stick to doing music
I think he should stop.

This faggot was the least important member of Rage Against The Machine and the reason they original broke up. Fuck him.

Anyone who voted for Hillary voted for a rapist enabler.

youtube.com/watch?v=x9k4zyRA_pY

You should stop being racists, this could bloom incredible from it.

bretty bood basta besu benpai

I'd listen to him but it's not 2000 and I'm not an angsty teen. So he can go fuck himself instead.

Sounds like he joined "the machine".

f-fuck you i won't do what you tell me

Why do you give a fuck about the opinion of celebrities? Let alone commie celebrities? I could have told you that was his worldview without a fucking article about it.
Besides, RATM hasn't released and album in 16 years and it was nothing more than an album full of lazy, shitty covers.

leaf post best post

>dreamers are born in america

/thread

>rage against the machine
literally karl marx the band

Good one leaf

I saw he lead singer in Narita while waiting for a connecting flight. He looked at me for a half an hour, probably anticipating me wanting an autograph. As I got up I mentioned to my wife that I thought he was in some band but couldn't remember which. All within earshot, I hate mexi commies more than anyone. Even self righteous paki and you know how they are.

Evil Empire was excellent

Really bringing down that machine there guy? Alt-right is the only group with a sense of humor and willingness to rebel anymore.