HAHAH JUST KEEP SPENDING YOU STUPID GOYIM, THE DEBT CEILING WILL NEVER BE A PROBLEM...

HAHAH JUST KEEP SPENDING YOU STUPID GOYIM, THE DEBT CEILING WILL NEVER BE A PROBLEM. THE NEXT GENERATION CAN PAY THAT OFF LATER. JUST KEEP KEEP SPENDING. WHO CARES ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/349658-senate-approves-trumps-debt-deal-with-democrats
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/07/trumps-debt-deal-with-dems-stuns-gop-as-congress-moves-toward-vote.html
thehill
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/senate/349658-senate-approves-trumps-debt-deal-with-democrats
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thehill.com/homenews/senate/349658-senate-approves-trumps-debt-deal-with-democrats
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/07/trumps-debt-deal-with-dems-stuns-gop-as-congress-moves-toward-vote.html

poorfagmericans

>tfw debtfree

Archive please

>thehill com/homenews/senate/349658-senate-approves-trumps-debt-deal-with-democrats
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/senate/349658-senate-approves-trumps-debt-deal-with-democrats

Debt reset incoming. Jews are losing so bad they have no more shill tactics left.

Who do we owe the money to? Jews?

LMAO

have fun with your turks

Who is the dumb asses that keep giving us money?
You know what? fuck them.
yes give us your money, let us take out some more loans lmao

Why do you think Trump would want no ceiling?

thats right junior

TO COLLAPSE THE ECONOMY
YOU FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT.
FOR THERE TO BE REBIRTH
THERE MUST FIRST BE ..DEATH

It would have never gotten like this if shit libs and Jews didn't destroy this country.

Why didn't you listen?
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

I'll be debt free in 2 weeks.

Im just glad I skipped the college/jewish marxist factory meme.

have fun with the rapefugees raping your mom right in front of you and all of them sucking your welfare system dry, how does it feel that your tax dollars are going to refugees, stupid cuck.

Let me tell you how it works:
The government can't aford Tyrone's or ackmed's gimmie's for this year so they borrow the money.

They borrow the money either by putting out a 'bid' for loan on private investors (disproportionately jewish) or from the central bank if no one else will loan to them (100% jewish).

The central bank prints the money out of thin air for no reason other than it was asked. It then 'lends' this money that it printed out of nothing to the government.

The government gives the fake money to Tyrone.

Tyrone buys a gun and commits a homocide, is convicted in life in prison requiring more funds.

Meanwhile, the government needs to pay back the interest on the money it borrowed... that was printed out of nothing.
So they tax whoever is still dumb enough to still be paying taxes at this point.

The people dumb enough to still be working wake up early, shove breakfast down their throats, get to work on time, sweat or struggle through an 8 hour day of effort... part of that effort is then given to the government via taxes.. and that effort is then used to pay back the central bank jews (who ofcourse printed the money out of nothng).

Cutting the crap, essentially the jews have gotten your 'effort'.. for nothing. They didn't give up anything, this is a literal something for nothing trade. They're doing this to everyone still dumb enough to be paying taxes, in every first world country.

The central bank's coffers, which hold this 'wealth' gets distributed among it's proponents in various ways, most of which are extremely old banking families which hold stakes in the major commercial banks which in turn hold board positions in the central bank.

The debt clock, is the deficit of labour, Vs. the amount the jews are making. Or... more succintly it's an inverse measurement of the dumbfucks still working and paying taxes. The higher it goes the less people are bothered to participate in society.

sums it up well

Your debt to GDP is 80% and you aren't even
>le 56%
Yet. Just wait and see

japan has 250% debt/gdp :^)

Obviously the global financial house of cards will crush everyone when it collapses. Difference being in the West we're going to be fighting hordes of nigs/peaceful truck drivers

I want to take this and sumarise it in a sentence, most people aren't bothered reading that much, and it's complexity is the reason why it is allowed to exist. The majority can't comprehend it.

CentralBank Prints money out of nothing -> Lends it to government -> Government wastes it -> You pay taxes with your hard work -> Your hard work is paid to the centralBank.

From the central bank's perspective.. they... did nothing except press a button, and you went and did some work for them.

This is basically slavery. The central banks have enslaved the world. They have found a way to get human labour for free for no reason.

roads

It's hard to generate all that money goyim. We're compensated for the value we create. Don't you know how capitalism works? It's all win-win transactions.

The government decides to build a road...

and therefore the jews have to get some of your hard work for it?

The government decides to build a monument... and therefore the jews have to keep their finger in the pot and get a cut?

My point isn't government spending. Government spending is fine. My point is Why does the government have to pay interest to the central bank... if the central bank is printing that money out of thin air?

In doing so, this means the central bank has a something for nothing machine. They can literally generate wealth out of nothing. Not paper wealth.. wealth backed by YOUR hard work/blood/sweat and tears..

In short they can 'print' your labour. They just press a button and you have to give them some of your labour... for no reason. It's slavery.

Good post

You can stop paying in at any time.

If by "me" you mean a collective of the whole nation. No this would collapse the system and kill everyone.

The solution is to eliminate the central bank and print our own money backed by labour. It would be no different than the current setup EXCEPT we don't have a parasitic leakage of money going to god knows where.

Backed by labor eh? Sounds like you're one of these communists who hates the free market and capitalism. It's not our fault you can't compete goy.

I'm fine with competing.

My issue is with being able to charge interest on money printed for free.

Interest is supposed to represent lost opportunity cost. There is no opportunity cost on money printed out of nothing;

ie; There should be no interest being charged to the government for money borrowed from the central bank.

This has little to do with capitalism/communism pleb tier discussion topics.

tl;dr : the jews did it

Anyone live in Oregon? I know one thing for sure, I'm sick of losing almost half my money each paycheck

It's not so much paying taxes that gets me..

It's that part of everyone's efforts.. as a nation.. is being parasitically siphoned away. The wealth and effort of an entire nation.

Every kid that makes a hamburger, every Engineer that calculates the supports on a bridge, brick layer that puts down a brick and teacher that gives up on a black student... all of their efforts... a portion of it parasitically being siphoned every day, of every week of every year.. for decades... to a group of people contributing literally nothing in order to earn it.

It's right there. Modern day slavery of entire nations. They've figured it out. How to enslave a population with no one noticing or caring.

i know i get it senpai