Be honest, Sup Forums. If you don't go to the gym to make yourself stronger for when SHTF...

Be honest, Sup Forums. If you don't go to the gym to make yourself stronger for when SHTF, or to even just not walk in public having the body of a cuck, then why should anyone respect you?

You wouldn't understand. Just go to the gym and feel proud of yourself for it faggot.

I work out, but someone can still just shoot you and you can't do anything about it. And you shouldn't be disrespectful to anyone unless they've insulted you, have some dignity.

Getting strong for shtf is dumb.
Get weapons, train with them and train for fitness.
When the rations get rare, your huge body will lead to faster starvation.

Does hitting the pool count? I hate the gym, it makes me too heavy.

>it makes me too heavy
are you fucking kidding me? What is it hard to swing your arms or something?

I'm only 5'8. Why even bother? I'll just look like a dwarf.

I go to the gym to look good and to play around with my genetic potential related to fitness and physique. It's fun and you get a lot of compliments. My female boss likes to touch me, kinda innapropriate but it's good for me desu

are you ripped and what is your body fat percentage

>he hasn't take the water pill yet
Gyms
>Full of niggers
>Full of Indians
>Full of spics
>Here goy, pay $15 a week for non functional muscles that are purely aesthetic.
Pools
>Full of white people and the occasional Asian
>Niggers and spics can't swim so they avoid for 9 months of the year
>Develop functional muscles
>Develop a swimmers bod that all the girls love
>Cheap. Pay per swim if you want

Swimming is the white mans sport

The gym is filled with degenerate morons.

Just buy a pair of Olympic dumbbells (60$) and about 200lb in weights (140$) which is 200$ and you can do pretty much work any muscle that you would work at the gym for much cheaper.

Gym people are degenerate faggots.

>non functional muscles

Hah, I bet you can't even bench press your own fucking weight.

Lifting has many many perks. I play with iron. Not fucking water.

Barbells are the ultimate bluepill.

>going the gym
>not working out at home

when will you superficial cucks learn. it's one thing to exercise to be healthier, but lifting to get big is for stupids

Deadlifts and squats fuck up your lower back/knees and bench isn’t any better than DB press.

Are you retarded?

>implying I have to go to a gym to lift weights

I built a boulder rock wall using only a rope, two pulleys, and my bare hands.

The gym pussy next door watched me on and off for hours. I think his asshole might have been twitching.

Real redpill is swimming in a nice lake where you're surrounded by the outdoors and you're not bathing in others piss

>implying all bodybuilders squat and deadlift

SO WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE GYM BUY A A PAIR OF OLYMPIC DBS AND YOU CAN LIFT ALL DAY RETARD.

PIC RELATED IM DOING FRONT LATERALS RIGHT NOW.

The iron gym is a nice addition. $30 turns any doorway into a pull-up bar.

>tfw lifting for all those reasons

There is nothing that gets me more turned on than being next to short girls and they look up at me and they feel my arms. I fucking love looking down on them and just feel incredibly fucking dominant. I love short skinny girls. Tall girls can't fuel this fetish.
You skinny cucks will never know what it feels like to be a man. Being 6'1 and built is the best feeling ever.
No, don't take test or shrink your fucking balls with steroids. Just fucking lift and don't get fucking fat. Just get STRONG and THICC muscle without high body fat.

Only for tall guys tho. Short people look better thin than short and stocky with muscle. I want to laugh out every short fuck I see in the gym when they are there.

Dick size is correlated to skinniness. Not only does fat gobble up your shaft, but it only gets bigger with things like shaving, foreskin restoration, and not eating food or takig balls shrinking roids. Also being an estrogen despising homosexual helps. And bath mates

>muscle
>gun

Choose one. It would better to train cardio for long distance travel for scavenging then to be a buff faggot. Anyways when shit hits the fan, how will you maintain your muscle mass? When shtf i doubt you will still pumping iron and intaking the calories to keep a built physique.

I have a fucking jacket that mocks steroid users in the gym. Just people someone goes to the gym from Sup Forums doesn't mean they are on juice. Juice literally is the biggest jew meme for men since it makes you a fucking woman when it comes to your balls. Fucking hell it's scary.

Totally agree. If you're such an intellectual, why not supplement it with a strong man's body in addition?

I dont like to talk in generalities but OP kinda did it. You are based. And authentic. You do things the harder way and i'd bet you have like an almost 6" softy

I hadnt paid any attention to your ID. Im tired mentally tonite. But your ID is cool! Sorry. Im being an all over the place bitch right now

AHa...thanks I guess.

When is this supposed shit going to hit the goddamned fan? I am tired of waiting.

I've been lifting for 13 years. It's great but it doesn't solve all your problems.

go to the gym so you can boost your confidence and talk to women, unless of course your just a LARPer who only cares about the 88 and not the 14

what I wouldn't give...what I fucking wouldn't give..

t. a neet with gym equipment he never touches sitting in his closet, collecting dust while fapping to anime

>ok

That shits only temporary and even then the difference is only noticeable to yourself. Not to mention roids let you fuck for longer and harder

Anthony Cumia's dad missed.

Look at trump.

Then read the crap you just wrote.

Why choose one? I would also add cardio to the list, which I alternate with weight lifting, and I go to the range a couple of times per month. My weight lifting program emphasis strength over aesthetics (although there is inevitably improvements there as well), which is just as useful as cardio if SHTF, e.g. you're going to need to carry back whatever you find while "scavenging". Also if someone such as my wife is injured, I could throw her over my shoulders and go a great distance if I had to, which wasn't the case a few years ago.