Fag vote

How do we stop this? The vote is only a week away now

Send bomb threats to all of the pollsters but be Muslim so you are a poor victim

Vote no.

Say "NO"

Trump destroys america and who knows at this point

It's going to fail

My bets on it say this is the case

The Greens hating the idea of a public vote screams that No will be the winner

Right wing death squad sleeper cells wake up in Australia and put those fags back in the dirt

Leftists are arrogant enough to believe that everything will go their way because muh right side of history. I've seen people argue that we shouldn't bother with the vote because "of course it will pass." The real reason they oppose it is because they don't want to allow any wrongthink in the public spotlight. If your average bloke finds out he's actually not in the minority, he might start pushing back against the agenda.

No need. Gays are awesome

Regardless of the outcome the fallout will be a shitshow. Angry liberals will break Sydney and Melbourne for a week if No wins.

there are more kangaroos in australia than jews!
maybe animal rights activists should look into this...

You and your kind are going to die screaming

What do you care? Chinks don't care about gays
Landslide no

Voting to literally redefine words. Its so retarded I can't even be fucked voting.

>Being such a pussy

>Not Voting No
Look at this closet faggot

Oh honey

>lots of voting will be done on either side
>only yes voting is shilled in the (((media)))

Really gets the neurons firing

vote no

this and

How much asspain are we expecting if no voters win? Trump election night levels?

Fag user here. Vote no cause it will be funny.

a protest in melbourne. there's one every weekend now they've lost all meaning

Worse because btfo sodomites and dykes is actually a victory, unlike ZioTrump

It'll fail, and that's that until a party commits to legalizing it if they're elected (which means they won't be elected).

I believe a No vote would restore confidence of this board in our Aussie brethren. Till then fuck Australians.

A lot but no more than usual desu. They're always up in arms about something so if it's not this, it will be something else. It's like an infant having a tantrum.

>mfw gonna win $500 on sportsbet when the No vote comes in

Shit that's a good idea, how are the odds? I missed out on the trump election last year while a friend made 2k

>postal vote
>massive fraud on Yes campaign with thousands of extra yes votes from "dead people"
>narrowly beats no votes
SEE AUSTRALIA WANTS GAY MARRIAGE

I know this is confirmation bias, but every openly homosexual i've ever met has been a degenerate drug user or weird fetishist
>only just narrowly beats no

>voting on minority rights like a fucken ugandan
Inspect faggot ass holes for faggotries. And then rape them. Last polls had 61% for the yes side. You guys remind me of Niles Crane

Just vote no

>three children
>not in same sex parent families
>blacked out something in the lower left
In the trash. We don't live in Eden anymore? I wonder why. Oh yes. It had nothing to do with the clothes we wear. It had to do with apples so remember to eat one every day or else you'll die. And of course. When they ate it they immediately died. So keep eatin em!

OK but if the yes votes passes then if you're a straight white male you'll no longer have to listen to gay's being a minority like they're some kind of a paedophile unable to use the swings at a park.

Think of the bigger picture, they won't have any safety nets to fall back on they will be normalised and now you can bully them in general rather than being labeled as a homophobic assailed. You'll just be an asshole.

Are you Janus?

you don't stop it

No will win as it's a postal vote

The sky is pink because Canada makes maple syrup

nah what happens is
>cant get married in churches
>gay marriage now legal
>church says yeah you can get married but not in my church please, heres a list of churches who will gladly do it
>fuck this homophobe
>church gets rekt in social media
>court action to force this church to marry fags
>go to your fag wedding dressed in spandex with dildos all over you
>try it at muslim mosque
>get beheaded

I think faggots should get there hands off of hettro traditions

pooftahs
Fuck
Off

Subway now getting involved printing messages on their receipts saying

'Do the right thing, vote yes.'

They are being raped on social media, the kickback is yuuuuge

Never happened. Anyways, time for a different thread. Filled with queers as is always the case

Even if "no" wins, won't they just implement it by judge fiat like in the US? They will always find a way to cheat the system.

> having your head this far up your boyfriends arsehole

Nah Australia has very few politicians that have dual allegiance to Israel

Imagine america smaller dryer and way more deadly but still under control of white people

Yeah mate definitely vote no. When they legalized the homosexual marriages in the United States it was just the beginning. Then came the mandates. The executive orders. Before long they forced all us white males to get gay married. Mandotory man pleasing for all straight males. Affirmatively actionable gay sex mandates. Black men forcing themselves on you, not because they want to rape you, buy because they are required by law to do so. Article 42 states; "[black men] wherever he may go, he must also rape." My asshole is constantly enflamed with AIDS infused lesions due to the mandatory BBC injection schedule imposed by supreme leader b. Hussein. How did it come to this.. day in, day out, big black fucking nigger cocks just shooting giant fucking loads into my shitter and down my throat. 18 cocks a day sometimes. It's hard to live anymore. Nothing to drink but semen. Nothing to eat but gay wedding cakes. Get out while you still have time.

Cant do those here. Most likely if the vote fails it will be down to the next government. They will have to pass the change through the senate.

Mind you a senate with the new Australian Conservative party controlling the balance of power and blocking all degenerate legislation from that election onwards.

Therefore no fag marriage, no republic and a topkek all round.

The main thing that you need to remember about gay's disregarding this vote anyways; I'm gay, mostly and I can understand some of the social backlash from it but like I said before there's a bigger picture.

Ignoring the past old fags that were beaten to death.

Ignore suicides from kids committing suicide because they're gay.

The most important thing about gay marriage in Australia is the job opportunities that come from the bill being passed. Majority of the old fags that still work will probably kneel over and die of a heart attack because they can't fathom reality where gay's are equal. Not to mention australia will because a gaydom hot-spot for tourism opening Even more jobs.

Without the gaydom rights coming in place the only thing we have to look forward is America getting nuked

Is it a compulsory vote with the sausages on sale?

bribe some abos with rubbing alcohol or mouthwash?

Don't forget the Immams at the mosque will be filling out everyone's postal vote forms and voting "No" . muzzies hate gays more than anything. Muzzies are (((our guys))) for this vote.

Wew poof
The fuck you talking bout?
Think you may have seman poisoning

Don't worry in like 20 years the commie libs will have taken over the world will be such a peice of shit and then the nazis take over again and we purge the world this time.

Australian death squads can't even handle fauna

I don't vote because I don't try to reason with coercive institutions

I stand neutral on this. Gay marragie would be government mandated not that Churches would accept.

That which concerns me would be the sanctioning of the term mother and father as well as heavy handed methods for exercising free speech without any vilification towards gays.

I would like to know more about homosexuality and the link to mental illness.

I think there might be a few surprises in store for the arbiters of political correctness and the moral high ground.

When people are filling out their forms in the privacy of their own homes, they'll respond how they want rather than how they think they should. A bit like the privacy of the ballot box - Trump's victory was a great demonstration of this.

Regrettably, I think even if no gets up as the majority, this issue won't die. The Greens will continue to screech, Bullshit Bill will continue to bang the drum because he thinks it makes him look good, and the (((media))) will continue to carry on about muh feelings.

About the only way this will be put to bed once and for all is there's about a 2/3rds majority response either way.

Just look at what has happened in Canada in the last few years if you want to see where this is all heading if "Yes" is the clear winner.

Choose life, Choose NO

Spread pic related

Spread the idea that the vote is not about gay marriage. Easily done because when gay marriage is legal gays get married to other gays even less than they get married in a sham marriage to an opposite sex partner. They don't want it so why demand it?

>that font...looks legit

i dont give a fuck about the actual vote.

however, the possibility of correlating my opinion with my census data is fucking red flag and should be fore the rest of you too.

I'm just saying don't get complacent. There are plenty of people who won't care either way and will vote yes because "why not?" We still have to convince the people on the fence in our lives to vote no.

>even if no gets up as the majority, this issue won't die
Yep. We have to keep voting until we "vote the right way."

Link?

i fookin hope so

It cant be stopped.
These are the End Times, friend.

Some dyke will be given a soapbox on national television and talk in a grating tone about how disappointing it is, possibly about how there must be some kind of mistake.

Post yfw some lib tries to shoot up parliament

This and the fact that to register to vote means to not virtue signal and take action about their cause, since they're all talk only a few will do it. The rest will parrot on why its the 'right thing to do'
The majority who are in different will likely not vote.

Mark my words 'muh bigotry has prevailed' will be the new mantra and you'll never hear the fucking end of it because they don't get their way.

MARK. MY. WORDS

Kek I like the layering on this one, especially the virtue signalling aspects of it.

Barbarism begins at home

Remember the republic plebiscite? Every one was sure when we woke up on the Tuesday we would be a republic so thousands of people didn't vote.
These hipster faggots trying to get poofter marriage past are going to assume all their mates are going to vote yes and so likely won't vote.
We all have to make sure if we are voting no that we fill out the postal vote correctly and send it in within allowed time limits.
The tears from the left will be delicious when the no vote wins in a landslide.

>Muzzies are (((our guys))) for this vote.
If you ever post on this board again, I will hunt you down.

couldnt have said it better myself

There is literally no logical reason to vote no if you're not unintelligent, insecure or closeted.

Why has every far right Australian I've met in the street been such a huge fucking pussy? The "alt-right" here is 100% physically and mentally weak internet nerds. The idea of you organising any sort of direct action is so fucking funny.

Vote 'no' and get on with life.

The vote outcome doesn't matter because the sitting government is polling incredibly poorly and already has a majority of only one seat. At the absolute latest gay marriage will be introduced after the next election, Turnbull is incredibly unpopular, as would be any leadership change.

It wouldn't really matter anyway, ultimately it was always up to the government to determine what to do with the results. This is just an opinion poll that ultimately means nothing.

This is exactly what people in Ireland thought before faggots won there.

Yeah, but a no vote is binding and a yes isn't. Guaranteed change will come when Turnbull has the balls to call an election before his polling falls any lower. He even admits that his internal polls are bad.

Pic
Truvada. Also you sound like a dyke

>you will never have a cute Aussie twink who let's you pound his boi pussy three times a day as a wifu
Why even live?

>more than 50k new enrolments during postal enrolment period
>more than 500k enrolment updates
>majority are youth

this is not good for your cause or conservatism come next election.

I vote no.
Freedom of religion is more important than feelings.
Civil unions are enough.
Marriage is a biological union of a dimorphic species, it is pragmatically implemented to provide the best environment for children.

Implying our conservatives are anything other than leftists with slightly different taxation policy.

Isn't times new roman used on most government documents? How would you change it?

vote no

pls

i beg

>he isn't selling his vote on eBay

You will have to become homosexual and marry each other. Because as we all know, marriage makes everything better.

Isn't that illegal?

This is a blessing in disguise. After the Aussies cuck out, we can send all the worlds gays to an island. Problem solved! We can rename it, butt-fuck island.

>"lel gays are just like normal people"
>proceeds to be a complete faggot

Which famous gay are they going to kill for sympathy?

fuck off we're full

Wow you are so #woke you fucking shitcunt faggot

I am sick to death of hearing about this shit fucking fag marriage vote. I don't care about it.

Had to hear about it all day on the radio at work yesterday, and surprised to learn that lefties don't even want the vote. What the fuck, thought these fag lovers would be jumping for joy? Do they just want to live in some fascist dictatorship or something where everyone does what the Turdbull says on a whim? Fucking faggots, the lot of them.

Not even gonna vote most likely. I didn't enroll for it anyways.

Yeah fuck Australians.

Austrian Pride World Wide. Aussies are just war starting faggots.

Should start the meme to lefties to abstain from voting, as a demonstration against how "insulting" and "offensive" this whole procedure is.

>mfw they think gay marriage isn't a done deal when their country is managed by lawyers and every lawyer knows gay divorce will be an epic cash cow for their profession.

Being Australian is shit.
A pretend vote for a pretend people.

Will be a no from me.