America

Is it still worth moving here as a white male or is the American dream dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/3400-Campbell-St-Kansas-City-MO-64109/2097009521_zpid/
youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, we're full.

If you work hard user and aren't a nigger you can do anything

Certain swaths of rural America remain the white man's paradise. This is actively being endangered but if you're whote then you could be helpful in shoring up the defenses of the non-coastal parts of the country. If you move to a major city you are part of the problem.

Which areas? From most of the threads I've lurked in I've seen Ohio pop up a few times? Would never end up in Jew York or Commiefornia

Most of the Great Plains and certain pockets in the Midwest, New England, and Pacific Northwest. Some of these places were quite pure until recent Jewish policies actively placed niggers and spics in quiet areas, especially in the Midwest. The Great Plains lacks job opportunities as a whole, unfortunately. The South, my beautiful homeland, is a rotting corpse. Much of Maine, New Hampshire, and Pennsylvania have been able to resist while maintaining their beautful environments and respectable economies. Overall I would recommend Maine and Wyoming.

Midwest, south used to be a lovely place, until the Feds kept fucking it up and now we have yanks and spics.

Just go to the midwest

America is honestly depressing

It seems it's harder now than before (35+ years ago) to live well.
But you can still own lots of guns and ammo.
When SHTF, if you'll stand for The Bill of Rights and the US Constitution as The Law of the Land....come on over.

I doubt you could ever get in as a white male

Its still here.

meh, Id rather be in Aus
Your problem is Asians, who are far better than Latinos
Once non whites become a majority it's over for us, I wouldn't jump on a sinking ship.

Since we have guns homeschooling and cheap land we are in the best position for the collapse

I know it's dead....

But i still do it

Who knows what will happen.

I do t recommend somebody wasting time

Harder yes, but not impossible. Be a man, do not accept defeat, persevere and you can make whatever life for yourself you desire here.

I would strongly recommend the Northern Rockies states, Wyoming, Montana, the Dakotas. This will be the last stand of white Americans once Texas and the Midwest turn brown.

The American dream is alive and well.

Make sure to bring enough money to buy it tho. Hard work just won't cut it anymore.

There has been a policy of settling refugees from the worst parts of the world (Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan) on the whitest parts of America since the 90s.

This is being done because on the 80s and 90s, right-wing militia started moving to these areas and established white separatist movements. The federal government got alarmed and in retaliation, started flooding those places with a lot of "diversity".

Here's the thing about the American dream, bruv'. You have to be asleep to have it.

You fags go blue all the time. Fuck off.

>9 beds 6 baths 5,373 sqft
>$180,000

zillow.com/homedetails/3400-Campbell-St-Kansas-City-MO-64109/2097009521_zpid/

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
Jesus, the fucking move to America threads lately are getting out of hand. We don't want you faggots, even if you're white. Some dumb Euroniggers and even roo-cunts are not going to help our demographics. Go save your own dying nation, you pathetic faggot.

Go to Vermont, it is the most sane place in the commercialized shithole that is America. Even people talk to you like they're trying to sell you something, bro.

If the american dream is to get a 9-5 that pays enough for the house in the 'burbs and a family of five with just a high school degree, then yes it is dead.

the AMERICAN DREAM applies to ALL white people!
you are ALWAYS welcome here my brother! just learn how to speak english good enough lol

Begone, we are at max capacity!

Depends on what you're looking for.

Urban? Suburban? Want it hot like austrailia in the summer or do you think you can put up with multiple snowstorms in the winter?

youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc

America is dying, but you'll have a better chance fighting in a civil war here than you would anywhere else.
So sure, come on down!

Australia is the American dream and better than America ever was.

Snowstorms wouldn't be too bad
Mostly I just want a comfy place that's relatively affordable and has some space to go fuck around with guns

This cunts right, your grandparents and forefathers didn't struggle, conquer and cultivate Australia just so you could be a faggot and hand it over to foreigners.

Your dieing here, just like the rest of us Europeans the world over. Because this land is yours and if you don't fight for it by voting and breeding to preserve our white race. Than you have no one to blame but yourself.

Based Aussie.

Show them Untermesnchen the animals aren't why Australian is one of the most dangerous place on earth.

Right now the American dream is supporting yourself without entering crippling debt.

Holy shit the get and the amazing vid

mmm, ok next big question. How well can you tolerate niggers? Affordable usually means niggers in nearby cities

California is much better than Australia desu.

I know a few British and Irish expats here, they love it

The American dream on life support. You can still make it, but it is much harder than it was 30 years ago. I blame the rising cost of home ownership, and wages not keeping up with inflation.

Full of niggers and spics.

The american dream was never a reality. It is a fiction where jews show you a reality that they have constructed for you in which you see everything you want. It does not take into account how the real world works, and it does not take into account their tricks.

You would do well to remember that the american dream is a jewish hollywood trick meant to brainwash you, pidgeonhole you, and enslave you.

basically this. You want to be somewhat warm, expect niggers and spics. If you can put up with multiple snowstorms that rack up a couple of feet on average, look around the great lakes area. Personally would reccommend upstate NY though

please stay out of socal we have enough aussie accents here

I love this land, but I don't know if we're better off than you kangaroo fuckers. Just stick to Aus, we've all gotta take care of our own places.

>This is being done because on the 80s and 90s, right-wing militia started moving to these areas and established white separatist movements
thats the problem with right wing movemente. The more we fight the more diversity they give us. That's why places like New England and the Pacific Northwest are still white, because they accept the cuckening

>If you can put up with multiple snowstorms that rack up a couple of feet on average

Every single white person should be able to put up with this. The white race was literally forged in winter. Whites are by far the most naturally adapted to cold weather out of any race on Earth.

what is Oregon like?

>We don't want you faggots, even if you're white.
You're retarded. More white immigrants = better

>Stay away from cities
>Northwest is good
>Dixie is surprisingly okay, only place I've ever seen whites and spics coexist peacefully
>New England is cucked
>West is irrevocably nonwhite

>west is nonwhite
>what is Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, and Northern Arizona

Thanks. I have a better idea of where to move now.

Alright, west coast, happy?

Yeah.

We're headed for violent civil war here much sooner than in other places because of our advanced demographic decline. Keep that in mind before you try moving here. If you can't or won't fire a gun, you're safer elsewhere.

>"Should" be able to put up with this

I have no idea where you're from, but upstate winters can really fuck you over. Some people cant put up with it and the isolation associated with it, nevermind the traveling issues

The American dream is still alive friend. They voted in Trump. Americans have no idea how lucky they are to not be governed by a Trudeau. God bless America.