Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks
youtube.com/watch?v=qzOdBGVJ-Js
youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry we didn't kill you all back in the 1850's

Australians 1
Australian fauna 1

Nothing to apologize for, you're even right now.

no

How come they don't look... I don't know, evolved?

s-s-sorry niggeru-chan

Abos or Chinese

Which do you prefer?

Why would i say sorry to myself?
Well 25% of myself.
Fuck i love being a hybrid.
Get the best of everything.

wow user that has to be the most inconsiderate thing you've ever said

Chinese in abstract
Abos in reality

Chink immigrants will be a useful slave population in 50 years. Abos are basically useless outside of being kept in Zoos.

How's that sub 90 IQ brudda?

sub-human

Right dere wid you brudder, fuck dem white cunts, ey?

T. 1/64th because one of my ancestors had didgeridoo fever

Teaching Java script to Aboriginal refugees.

Thank (you)

Don't be racist mate. We're all aussies here.

I think the Chinese may be the ones enslaving you in 50 years. At least the Abos won't have the intelligence to take over when they hit majority but the Chinese hyper Jews will definitely have it.

I remember that game sucking shit. Part 2 is pretty good though.

Sorry bruz, here's a litre of premium caltex. Let's call it even

I've never seen an attractive aborigine.

>Hard Mode: post one

>t. proto-denosovian white traitor hybrid

Plebs

Exactly this. You are all subhuman abodignal or prisoner descendants

Chinks will never be majority in Aus. They'll never get over 25% without current immigration policy (which will end within a year or so)

Walking down the street the other day and I saw the local Koori drunk staggering around with one bare foot. "G'day Jackie boy" I said, "lost a shoe have you?". "Nah mate" he slurred, "just found one!"

Koori joke thread?

>(which will end within a year or so)
What makes you think so, user?

Funny how isolation and freedom turned abbo niggers into complete animals and whites into bantzmasters.

Really tickles my pickle.

Depends on how rapidly they can breed. Only 380,000 Africans were brought to the US as slaves and now there are 40 million of them because they shit out 20 kids at a time.

Whenever I've googled shit to see abos acting up I always run into this one obviously Jewy Australian looking cuck man who shows up and blames Australia for everything and seems to be a big media guy who exists purely to cuck and blame whitey. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'm trying to look for him now, I think he's a journalist.

Because the Global Economy is about to collapse and immigration will become so undesirable once the centerlink leaches have looted every major city.

Chinks are going to have a really hard time here once Democracy ceases after a decade of no recovery from the Depression

Says the citizen of the country with the highest incarceration rate in history. Why don't you get caught with $5000 by your local Police and see if they let you keep it?

jalopnik dot com slash 5913416/cops-can-confiscate-money-and-property-from-law-abiding-citizens

LAND OF THE FREE

They are going to blame it on the chinks then.

When we all know that it's europe.

Chinese here have lower birth rates than whites, plus economic depression is going to kill a huge amount of people in Aus anyway.

Joe Hildebrand probably, look up a show named dumb drunk and racist

It's America and UK and China's fault

Wer' ma petrol whid' boi?
Gib be da petrol!

Sorry mate it's my last one

Sorry mate I don't carry change

Why is everybody sorry for Abos? If it weren't for the white man they would still be in the stone age and never enjoy the pleasure of alcohol, even though primitive peoples basically everywhere else in the fucking world invented some sort of alcohol.

absolutely bang on. that was exactly who i was thinking of. brilliant.

I'm sorry he wasn't born white.

For what? My family werent here until the 70s.

Im sorry you're living off mining royalties.

Joe Hildebrand who is Totally Not Jewishâ„¢

Don't hold your breath mate. Only passable ones are hybrid.
Even then...

K Rudd already did, all the fucking good that did.

kek I must use these phrases 50x a day walking through penn station

mucho sorrow, spoiled ketchup man

APOLOGISE

No I shall not apologise for extending into their land civilization and the greatest Empire to have graced God's earth.

ay sorry (((we))) killed all them (((people))) you wouldn't have given half a shit about anyway

That nigger's beard is fucking disgusting. The hairs are as thick as worms. Makes me want to puke.

For what?

we should have put them down while we had the chance

I liked the part where he and his crew of racist Pajeets got chased off the streets by a crew of angry drunken noongars. Vid semi related

youtu.be/rt2LHE3oeks

Apologise.

Ja.

Those are the ones collapsing faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzOdBGVJ-Js

This, I feel bad that people aren't born white. It must be horrible desu.

Stop being racist.

B L A C K E D

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

why does this nigga have ramen noodles on his face

Please deal with reality chinks will be our overlords and the government has neither the will or balls to deal with the issue. Our economy is to dependant on China.

China is on death's door, and so is the Australian economy. Canberra will be a ruin in 20 years. You have absolutely no idea of the hell that's about to hit this country.

NEVER

Yes whole western civilisation is at deaths door at the moment, however they seem to keep the terminal patient going. Something eventually will happen and I truely hope we make these individuals in power pay for what they have done to Australia and the West.

>West is dead
Not just the West, all modern society is dying. Major cities on every corner of the Earth will have problems if not completely implode once SHTF

Economic, Cultural, Ecological and Racial crises will all occur in rapid succession. Billions of people will die globally and the ones who survive will be all the better for it.

fpbp