((Polls))
When will you learn.
You're lorded over, user.
Elites think of you like cattle and that's all you can ever expect from msm

>"falls"
>literally a couple of years after... pum keeps rising

no one has money for it

also, weed being the new normal makes it less gun

sneaking out to do it in some place you trespass is a seductive thrill with your friends, doing it when it's normalized feels like being white trash getting scratchers

They are all using prescription meds like xanax and adderall to get high/buzzed. Weed just isnt as common anymore.

every other generations use has gone way up though

Conservatives more kids than leftists. Very conservative people have way more kids than leftists.

They're being out-bred, hence the change in percentages.

>falls
>graphs show its up
>trendlines are trending up

How did they determine these results? Did they just ask kids if they smoked?

maybe they saw millennials and realized all the commercials with the egg 'this is your brain on drugs' weren't bs

Yes they rely on self reported data that fucking health teachers hand out to high school students in school.

I remember because I did one 10 years ago when I was in high school. They are a joke and and nobody takes them seriously, or they think it's a trap and will get them busted.

Way more than 6.5% of 12 - 17 year olds have smoked in the past month.

This is objectively false.

The only reason teens smoke weed is to be cool or rebellious, now that its legal or close to legal it lost its "cool" factor.

Adults smoke for a completely different reason, just trying to catch a buzz/high and forget about their shitty day at work.

Blue line is teens. The others are adults. I briefly made the same mistake before properly looking at the age brackets. I thought they were saying 12-14 year olds were down or some shit.

Read the colors The Blue is teen. The graph goes back 36 years not just 20. From the 20 year mark it is currently at it's lowest

Because potheads over the last 20 years made it so fucking gay.

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

No, it's true, it's just that minorities have more children than whites and some conservative kids turn gay so the numbers balance out.

Only rural and suburban retards smoke weed. The doctors, researchers and lawyers who live in the cities have no time for that shit.

This could easily mean they're just doing harder drugs.

lol wat?

I partly started smoking weed again because of how fucking cheap it is. I bought a quarter for 45$ yesterday.

When I was in highschool 8 years ago I was selling a quarter for $120. A gram was 20$. Weed has gotten crazy cheap.

Holy cow, you keep spamming this on every thread. Reported

Maybe people only cared because it was illegal

So you are a drug dealer degenerate

My clientele when I was in highschool in my city selling weed were primarily, doctors, lawyers, cops, judges, and a fucking Senator.

I was the clean cut white boy who grew up in the hood and knew how to work both sides and get in with the upper echelons as their main guy.

did they approach you or did you ask judges, doctors, cops, and laywers if they wanted weed

>Watch our for that reefer! It'll make you go MMMAAAAD!!

Just stop. People like weed. Weed does less damage than alcohol. Weed is more therapeutic than most prescriptions.

I could give a fuck if some crusty Boomers who never got laid want to keep it under wraps.
Really soon it's going to be legalized on the Federal level. Nearly every state is on it.

That means your neighborhood pharmacist will fall into the same category I was in.

Faggot.

>less gun

KYS

>the poor out birth the rich

Wow you really made me think

When kids see their degenerate stoner parents with stretched-out tattoos and obese pierced flesh they spit out the blue pill, disgusted.

Started with a lawyer.

I was getting a haircut one day and this guy could smell it from my pocket. I had just picked up and didn't have time to go unload. Also this was a pretty ghetto barbershop. This lawyer grew up in the neighborhood.

He approached me. From there I was getting other lawyers numbers, then a judge, then from there some cops, and while i can't confirm, apparently a district senator was smoking my shit.

Doctors just through people I knew. Also lots of old grannies and grandpa's. They were my favorite customers.
Also guess what, never got in trouble, never got followed, never got questioned.

>Poor people
>conservative

Just stop.

Gen Z.... They approach.

And Sup Forums still denies that white privilege exists

Bro. Trump won't let that happen I bet you are a man slut as well

They are

Ya, that's bullshit then.

Are you feeling alright cunt?

Niggers.

Because they've moved on to coke heroin and meth.

Or they realized drugs are degenerste

And it's up for every other group, exactly as opponents of legalization predicted. Why didn't WaPo go with that headline?

not the guy you're arguing with, but correlation =/= causation

I can get a half of top shelf for 50$, man I love California

>LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS LIBERAL-FUNDED STUDY SUPPORTING LIBERAL POINT OF VIEW

Sage

If it's legal people don't give a shit about it anymore

It's at a 20 year low, but at a 25 year high.

Degenerate

i don t smoke weed , but i m for legalization . mroe business , more money , less drug dealers

>hurr durr degenerate
Fuck off I smoked a plant, what degeneracy

>District senator

You arent the brightest bulb in the ceiling, are ya

It supports conservative view idot. Enjoy ban