Why is Sup Forums against abortion when most people who have/even think about having abortions are not good people?

Why is Sup Forums against abortion when most people who have/even think about having abortions are not good people?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ive never understood their insistence that those babies must be born

Not being good doesn't give you permission to kill

>mfw abortion is legal in Canada for the entire pregnancy, right up until the baby is fully ejected from the vagina (can still abort if kid is 1/2 out)

>TFW most abortions are black babies

Why is Pol against this? I will also never understand. I'm pro eugenics, and abortion is a powerful tool for that.

"Rights" exist as a concept to prevent organisms from harm, physical and mental. Why should unfeeling clusters of cells have rights?

You are treading into semantics territory, in this case with the definition of "life". There is no unequivocal definition for it, hence the whole argument of whether abortion should be legal or not.

That has nothing to do with whether the mother is a good person or not, though.

Because murder doesn't become legal if it benefits me. Also it's a bandaid that doesn't address the underlying problem.

Enabling niggers to fuck like bunnies without consequence simply degrades the culture and makes them turn to white bitches.

They are still having like 5-6 kids for welfare benefits, they just start aborting at where the welfare system cuts them off so it's obvious that abortion isn't the issue here.

daily reminder that the U.N. Declaration of the Rights of the Child (1959) states
>Whereas the child, by reason of his physical and mental immaturity, needs special safeguards and care, including appropriate legal protection, before as well as after birth.

There are plenty of people that could be described as unfeeling clusters of cells, but we can't kill them.

>Why should unfeeling clusters of cells have rights?
Agreed, anyone in a coma is fair game to be slaughtered

We step on insects and other small animals all the time, but no one is up and arms with them. To pretend that all life deserves rights is ridiculous. I was never arguing the definition of life.
>That has nothing to do with whether the mother is a good person or not, though.
Yes, it does. Do you want a bunch of poorly raised kids committing crimes being popped out of a single mother?

See Nice strawman. People who went into a coma still carry the facilities to experience pain. Fetuses do not have such facilities.

>what ever the law says is correct

I'm against abortion because I want more white babies.

I'm against PoC abortions because the child is still human and has some experience of his existence, and the fact that he poses a demographic threat to me and my family isn't his fault. The demographic problem should be solved with birth control, sterilization, deportation, and quarantine. Not by killing a helpless creature who I identify with on a fundamental level.

Abortion is also encourage and driven by a set of beliefs which hold that women are more important than their children, individuals are more important than their society, and starting families is frightening and expensive. We make excuses for abortion because of all these factors because we accept them.

We dehumanize people of color here because the black and brown adults we encounter in life often behave atrociously and are part of an ongoing smothering of white lands and culture. But many of them aren't at fault for this, especially their children, and if you spend time around these children and they are part of your neighborhood it's difficult to view them as an enemy. I don't think they are an enemy. No, the enemy has made a practice of using them as a bioweapon.

To that end they are not just innocent but are also a deliberate distraction. Pic semi related.

>People who went into a coma still carry the facilities to experience pain.
So?

>Fetuses do not have such facilities.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/

The stereotypical hormonal stress response of adults or older infants, of about 18 months onwards, reporting pain is observable in fetuses at 18 weeks' gestation.12 Behavioural reactions and brain haemodynamic responses to noxious stimuli, comparable to adults or older infants, occur by 26 weeks' gestation.11,13 These and other observations (figure) are taken to suggest that the fetal mind can support an experience of pain from at least 26 weeks' gestation.8,14

Simple, I'm against it in theory, but not in practice. Morally I think it's wrong to stop the lifecycle of another human being unless they pose a direct threat to your life or the life of another. Pragmatically I know it's blacks/liberals getting the procedure done.

Because it's a sacriface to the Saturn god. They pray to our former sun, fucking imbeciles.

>I'm against abortion because I want more white babies.
Quality>Quantity

>I'm against PoC abortions because the child is still human and has some experience of his existence, and the fact that he poses a demographic threat to me and my family isn't his fault. The demographic problem should be solved with birth control, sterilization, deportation, and quarantine. Not by killing a helpless creature who I identify with on a fundamental level.
I wonder how much mental gymnastics it takes to reach this conclusion. You have no problem mutilating someone's genitals, displacing them (regardless how long that person has been there themselves or generational) just because of their race, yet you are not fine with getting rid of a non-sapient creature?

>Abortion is also encourage and driven by a set of beliefs which hold that women are more important than their children, individuals are more important than their society, and starting families is frightening and expensive. We make excuses for abortion because of all these factors because we accept them.
Creating families are more expense now. I think we should get rid of the root problem instead of worrying over it's affects.

>We dehumanize people of color here because the black and brown adults we encounter in life often behave atrociously and are part of an ongoing smothering of white lands and culture.
Why do you think they got to that point?
>and if you spend time around these children and they are part of your neighborhood it's difficult to view them as an enemy. I don't think they are an enemy.
Yet you are a-ok sterilizing them. Don't delude yourself any further. Back to abortion, the main reason why the adults act like they do, is because they have terrible parents that didn't abort them. If given the choice of getting rid of a child before they're born, or raising them (which is costly), they pick the former. This is also why we need to get rid of welfare per child system we have today.

We don't rape people who are asleep for the same reason we don't hurt people in comas.

> Legal or clinical mandates for interventions to prevent such pain are scientifically unsound and may expose women to inappropriate interventions, risks, and distress. Avoiding a discussion of fetal pain with women requesting abortions is not misguided paternalism but a sound policy based on good evidence that fetuses cannot experience pain.
Try reading the "Conclusion" section of the article.

>> Legal or clinical mandates for interventions to prevent such pain are scientifically unsound and may expose women to inappropriate interventions, risks, and distress. Avoiding a discussion of fetal pain with women requesting abortions is not misguided paternalism but a sound policy based on good evidence that fetuses cannot experience pain.
>Try reading the "Conclusion" section of the article.
How does that support "Fetuses do not have such facilities"? They have them just as much as coma victims do, as described here

>Morally I think it's wrong to stop the lifecycle of another human being unless they pose a direct threat to your life or the life of another.
Yet the groups who have the most abortions, are the ones who commit the most crime, statically speaking.

>They have them just as much as coma victims do
Coma victim were once active and could experience pain. Fetuses couldn't be active at any point, and cannot experience pain presently nor at any point inbetween conception. Again unconsciousness != no consciousness.

>How does that support "Fetuses do not have such facilities"?
>The neural circuitry for pain in fetuses is immature. More importantly, the developmental processes necessary for the mindful experience of pain are not yet developed.

>Coma victim were once active and could experience pain.
Not clear why this is relevant

>The neural circuitry for pain in fetuses is immature.
immature != non-existent

I addressed that.
>Pragmatically I know it's blacks/liberals getting the procedure done.

>Not clear why this is relevant
Because you can't compare something that is unconscious to something that never was nor isn't conscious.

>immature != non-existent
Nigger, it says in clear Times New Roman, "the developmental processes necessary for the mindful experience of pain are not yet developed." It doesn't matter if it isn't "finished" or not. You can't applied to retire when you are 15 just because you are "an unfinished senior". Fetuses do not have the qualities to feel pain. You can't "incompletely feel" pain; it's pain or it isn't.

Why does it feel morally wrong then?

>You have no problem mutilating someone's genitals, displacing them (regardless how long that person has been there themselves or generational) just because of their race, yet you are not fine with getting rid of a non-sapient creature?

It's not the child's fault the parent was sent here or born here. I also don't consider the US to be a white homeland. I'm talking about Europe, and moving people to their homelands doesn't need to be an all-encompassing or pathological project. We need to move enough of them there over time to prevent demographic conquest, and that can be done in a more graceful way than you probably envision. Vasectomy and tubal ligation also aren't genital mutilation. Ask anyone who has opted for these things if they have mutilated their genitals.

>Yet you are a-ok sterilizing them.

I am okay with sterilizing a significant number with their consent, which can be done for less money than we spend feeding and housing them. I am not for compulsory sterilization of people of color in their homelands.

In NYC, more black babies are aborted than born and that trend is consistent with a decrease in crime in NYC. Chicago on the other hand is a good comparison cause of the rise in nigger on nigger murder while not having so many abortions. Abortion is more cost effective cause with murder you have legal fees, and if niggers can't afford it (and sure as hell they can't) they get public defenders who are paid with public money and when convicted they'll go to prison and be taken care of with your tax dollars before getting out and repeating the cycle and using more of your money.
Just lmfao at all the anti-abortion cuckservatives in this thread.

>Why does it feel morally wrong then?
Because most likely not every one of those aborted fetuses would have been a criminal and I don't like the idea of going all Minority Report.

>Because most likely not every one of those aborted fetuses would have been a criminal and I don't like the idea of going all Minority Report.
if they're future criminals you can hear faint echoes of gunshots when you put your ear up to the pregnant woman's stomach

>It's not the child's fault the parent was sent here or born here.
Circular causation. It's not the parent's fault that their parents was sent here or born here. Either you don't want to sterilize and deport people, or you do. Stop using fallacious emotional arguments to make an appeal.

>I also don't consider the US to be a white homeland. I'm talking about Europe, and moving people to their homelands doesn't need to be an all-encompassing or pathological project.
I agree with you on this.

>Vasectomy and tubal ligation also aren't genital mutilation. Ask anyone who has opted for these things if they have mutilated their genitals.
Arguments for circumcision sound a lot like this. You are altering someone's ability to have kids. I'm confused on how you actively disapprove an ethnic group's presence and want to prevent their breeding, yet have a problem with attacking the result of their breeding. All of your posts sound too much like "I'm not racist, but I'm racist." Either you are, or your not.

>I am okay with sterilizing a significant number with their consent, which can be done for less money than we spend feeding and housing them.
Good luck with that pipe-dream. I find it unlikely you can actively target a group and offer them to remove their ability to reproduce, and it not be hostile. More questionable motives from your posts.

>I am not for compulsory sterilization of people of color in their homelands.
In their homelands, of course. Your emotional appeal ends when a single non-white is in your "nation". What if they been their for generations? Why get rid of non-whites when they are suspected to commit more crime, but don't do the same for whites? It's hard to believe a "pragmatic" approach that you are attempting to make, when the underlying concept you are pushing is inherently non-pragmatic.

I don't either, that's why I think voluntary abortion is important.

Kek.

>I don't either, that's why I think voluntary abortion is important
The mothers can't tell if their kids will turn out to be criminals or not either. At least not with 100% accuracy.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

I'm pro-abortion for black people. You should have Right Wing Abortion Squads that go around making housecalls aborting niggerbabies. If we could normalize post-birth abortions too, that'd be great.

>Either you don't want to sterilize and deport people

I want to deport people who won't consent to sterilization.

>All of your posts sound too much like "I'm not racist, but I'm racist." Either you are, or your not.

Where did I suggest that I am not a racist?

>I find it unlikely you can actively target a group and offer them to remove their ability to reproduce, and it not be hostile.

This is exactly what has happened with whites. It is also why we are having this thread, as the high incidence of abortion among blacks is by design a population control strategy.

>Your emotional appeal ends when a single non-white is in your "nation". What if they been their for generations? Why get rid of non-whites when they are suspected to commit more crime, but don't do the same for whites?

I made no emotional appeal, I already stated that I'm not interested in ethnic cleansing but in countering a demographic trend. I also never mentioned crime.

>It's hard to believe a "pragmatic" approach that you are attempting to make, when the underlying concept you are pushing is inherently non-pragmatic.

This is pure autism. Get a fucking grip.

/thread