ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA BEING CENSORED

How are you fags not talking about this?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page

JONATHAN MONSARRAT FILED A SLAPP SUIT AGAINST US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation

Donate to their case:
wesearchr.com/bounties/encyclopedia-dramatica-legal-defense-fund

Bitcoin: 1BUeFKUrFwnQAujNHWGzHgoJAxRixVprow

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Zoe_Quinn
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Feminist_Frequency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Monsarrat
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Audible.com
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Donald
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill bet most people don't remember how influential of a site ED was. It was our knowyourmeme before that was even a thing.

its like Sup Forums's smarter but less cool cousin right?

ED is fucking amazing. Too bad most of Sup Forums doesn't know what it is or hasn't taken the time to spend at least 10 minutes on it.

No you fucking faggot. ED is where Sup Forums shits. If you don't know what ED is you shouldn't be posting ffs.

ED is still alive?

educate me senpai

Go on there, and just click links and read. You truly do not know Sup Forums if you haven't been on ED.

Here man, good article that shits on libtards for being babies it's a really good read.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Offended

>not using whatport80

an hero

Its an encyclopedia written by Sup Forums. It encompasses everything from chanology to gamergate.

Just go on there and click random links like "rape" and you will read what Sup Forums had written. Or the definition for Sup Forums and it will be the definition Sup Forumsacks have written about this place

> Monsarrat boasts a colorful résumé. He claims on LinkedIn that he invented the MMORPG genre, the roots of which date back to the 1970s, and to have worked for magician Penn Jillette, saved the failing Richard Dawkins Foundation, and set a Guinness World Record through a community art project

Kek

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Zoe_Quinn

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Feminist_Frequency

These are the best ones

ED is literally /us/

shame but I dont think there's anything we could do anyway

>I don't think there's anything we can do
Except donate to their defense fund

What sort of kikery is this

Donate a few of your precious dollars and eat a few burgers less tomorrow.
Won't kill you for sure.

LiveJournal and Sup Forums trolls created a wiki to document virtually all Internet drama over a decade ago. I remember reading the profile NYTimes wrote about it and sort of marveling that ED was big enough to get that kind of treatment.
Who the hell is Jonathan Monsarrat?

This sucks.

Gold. Been going to ED for years. Even made my way into an article one time for trolling.

Fucking shame. Hard to believe how many people on here have never been there. Who is this Jonathan guy?

The site is complete shit compared to what it once was. It really is a relic of the old days.

it's a site that takes the piss out of everyone, even you

Jonathan Monsarrat is an American businessman and founder of computer game developer Turbine.

Monsarrat had founded Turbine in 1995 and had funded the company using insurance money which he had gotten from a car accident.[1] In 2010, Turbine was acquired by Warner Bros.[2] with Monsarrat given $160,000,000 for the sale.[3] Monsarrat has claimed to have been the inventor of the MMORPG genre.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Monsarrat

>especially (You)

ftfy

this is actually a really big fucking deal

you are an example of why PIC RELATED

Thank you. So he wants to shut them down over some shaky copyright violations, except he has enough money that he might be able to actually do it? Interesting.

yup. He didn't even take the photo.

If it's a SLAPP lawsuit aren't we just paying kike lawyers, and isn't freedom of speech a thing and tbqh most of their user know about ad blockers so we could basically archive the website and use the archive

didnt read too much but based on this comic I like the site

You faggots need to Lurk before posting, Jesus you people are killing this place acting like rapefugges while being against them

>encyclopediadramatica.rs/Audible.com
Is .aax still considered a problem? I made a patch for ffmpeg that can give the decryption keys for a file in about 5 minutes, and that same key will apply to all files for the account used to download said file.

STICKY THIS

What is this, 2008? Who gives a shit what happens to ED? I wouldn't have even noticed if they had shut down 4 years ago.

Yeah, it was a Mecca of edginess in its hayday. Sunrise, sunset.

Can't we just get a giant archive of the site as a .zip file or something? This is literally Internet history we're talking about. We can't allow this shit to get shoah'd, it simply isn't an option.

I would think one obvious move is to go full stresiand effect with Jonny boy.

Expecting people to actually lurk moar died by 2010 if not earlier. Other than a few oldfags, it's just a place redditors go when they want to post shit they know would get downboats on their home site.

it's internet history, user. it's how and why we ar doing wat we are doing this very instant. it's how donald trump is the president. it's how lolcats happened.

That website Has recorded the very culture and mechanism that caused "memes" to go completely mainstream. before, they were just image macros, and memes were a theory in a dawkins book.

this.

is there some website that can download everything in ED domain?

ED led me to Sup Forums. Thank God i grew out of that shithole and came here

If it didn't hit you must acquit.

wget command on *nix?

It's a steaming pile of shit. They are constantly bitching g about shit ruining the internet when they don't realize they enable new users to easily infiltrate communities. They have done more to ruin the internet than anyone else.

ED hasn't made a good article in like 5 years. and the cunts that run the site are idiots. the people on the mod forum literally say its a scam to get money from gullible idiots

that whas when it was a secret. when rules 1&2 still applied. Now, it's a hillarious look into the past.

My past, asshat.

holy shit

is thsi shit faked to attack trump on moral plane?

Every site matters. Literally every single site. That's why the SJW's have pushed as far as they have these days- because they want everything and we're content to have our little corner to shitpost in. It's only a matter of time before they get to us and it's good to maintain a buffer even if you never use any other sites.

I didn't know ED was even around still.

1&2 still do apply.

Also, after reading shit on ED, did anybody else get that feeling that they just "belonged" here? I always felt like Sup Forums was my sense of humor, and my perspective on life. Yeah, you still had to learn the culture. You still had to learn the etiquette. You still had to desensitize yourself to the gore/CP/etc. That shit was boot camp. But from the get go, I always felt like I fit in here. Also, does anybody remember, or still lurks, on 7 chan? Whenever I was banned from here I always would lurk there. It was like purgatory for being banhammered from here.

It's not your past. You never did anything significant. It's a trash website that deserves what it's getting.

you know theyre scared if theyre going after encyclopedia dramatica

aw man looks like we'll only be able to use the much more funny and much more informative ohinternet!

please visit my website ;^)

Fuck off with this shill thread

Who the fuck cares about ED anymore?

I can't wait for Sup Forums to get taken down, you guys are retards

This should be the first page everyone sees the first time they ever use a web browser,

I know monserratel, and if I had to guess why he is doing this it is because he's currently trying and generally failing to get Venture Capital money for his new gaming idea. He must have decided that his ED entry was somehow hurting his chances, so he's moving to eliminate it.

> newfag jelly his memes aren't archived on our personal diary.

SAD!

i do

It's true. It's where I started as a newfag. Oh the memories. It really should be a rite of passage for fucking newfags again, but oh no, reading is hard.

ED is just wikipedia for Sup Forums essentially.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Donald

That's shitty.

>Yeah, you still had to learn the culture. You still had to learn the etiquette. You still had to desensitize yourself to the gore/CP/etc. That shit was boot camp. But from the get go, I always felt like I fit in here.
Yup. Describes me pretty well. I was rarely if ever called a newfag in seriousness because unlike cancerous fucking redditors, I lurked and ACTUALLY assimilated, speaking as the anons of the respective boards did, actually absorbing the culture, instead of treating it like my personal shitting ground, and only spoke on matters I was familiar with or had learned instead of spamming "HAI GAIZ PLS SPOONFEED ME WHAT DOES THIS MAYMAY MEAN AL-OH-AL XDDDDD".

This is the fundamental difference between actual user's and cancerous, leprous boil popping redditor """"""""""user's"""""""""".

turn off your ad blocker
enjoy being used degenerate

ew a life without ED makes me wanna puke

guys with money please donate

bump

I am so fucking tired of faggots trying to shut shit down because they're rich and easily offended.

Bumping for Girlvinyl

Knowyourmeme

I was so asshurt when she took down ED the first time.

this website is for 18+ newfriend. go back to tigerbop

ED died, was resurrected poorly and was overtaken by leftists. Read some of the articles about right wing youtubers.

So fuck that shit. Let it die already. Yeah, it once was the center of chan culture, jsut like Sup Forums was. Now it's just a rotting corpse, there's nor eason at all to keep it alive.

Zyklon B would be letting these kikes get off easy.

they make fun of anyone, they've never been right wing. or left wing. you fucking faggot, being right wing doesn't make you the center of chan culture

not that it matters. and if you can't handle that you're just as much a faggot as the guy suing them

Come back when you have an argument.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Pol/

and you don't come back at all

>there are people here who don't know what ED is

LURK MOAR!

Holy shit, this is embarrassing.

I feel old now.

I learned about ED years before I learned about Sup Forums

Said the underage faggot who actually still finds ED funny.
>ha ha your just BUTTHURT
>give up your shekels to keep it alive
Said the reddit spacer.

the ed entry for gawker is the most accurate and ruthless evisceration ive ever seen

These censorship crazy faggots need a bullet or two in their skulls to make them stop or maybe a good lynching and sturdy rope. I don't know why they just won't stop censoring, but they think they can simply shut down anything they don't like and everything will become hunky dory right after. Jonathan deserves to be thrown off the rooftop for his utter faggotry.

Version with only SFW images when?

How about you tell us why you're being sued. Or at least the official cited reason why.

That's called Uncyclopedia. They also removed the jokes just to be safe.

dumb it down for me

what judenry

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ