>Require initial sign-up to see if identity was compromised
Was this a giant marketing false flag?
Plz don't shut this bread down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O8lMW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just enroll, goyim.

Yessssssssssss

This seems pretty big, anons. Y u no care?

Use debit not credit cards. Problem fixed.

I've never used a credit card and I have a date with Equifax in a few days..

You're supposed to set up the debit card so that every time you want to use it, you have to manually enter in a code at the teller.

yeah the pin, that's how it always goes, but the debit card can also be ran as a credit if the account has the money, otherwise it declines

You still have a credit rating even if you don't use credit cards, are you a fucking child? If you've ever opened an account with a utility company or a cell phone company, it goes on your credit. Credit reports aren't just for credit cards fucktard.

This.
Are you guys 12?

(((John Gamble)))
(((Rodolfo Ploder)))
(((Joseph Loughran)))
archive.is/O8lMW

Let's hope the insider trading laws are used for once.

Credit ratings aren't about credit cards. If you've ever taken a car loan or a mortgage, they run it through a credit company or 3. Equifax is one of the main three.

They say 148 million Americans were affected but in reality it's "every functional American".

credit karma is free
discover card gives you your fico score on every statement
your thread is stupid
meme flag to fuel your diseased conspiracy theory mind even further

What kind of shitty ass debit card are you using.
I've never owned a cell phone or car. Maybe you shouldn't be a fucking normie using credit to "buy" shit.

Wait, how did they convince 150 million people to sign up for whatever it is that equifax does?

No sign up is required to see if you were affected. Stop spreading misinformation dumbass.

Help site registered on August 22nd. Pic related

They didn't. They just have all of your data by default. If you've ever opened up any kind of account they have information on you. I've seen the data they collect on people and it's pretty astounding. They had an address my mother and I lived at when I was a kid for less than a week. They had a friend of mine who just stayed with me for a bit but had put my address on like 2 job applications listed as a roommate. If you've acted as a regular citizen to get housing, credit, or hell just a bank account or a cell phone they have your info.

Fuck. I assume we've got something similar in Canada then.
Only the government should have access to that level of information on citizens. Not private companies.

Correct. You can sit patiently and wait to see IF they send you and email stating you were a victim. Im sure theyll get right on buildingthat class-action participant list. Just because theyve known for almost a month - that I can verify personally - doesnt mean theyll drag their feet on this. Im sure this will happen, because you think it will happen, and youre really smart; you're not a fat fucking retard at all.

Probably. On the face of it it's a necessary service. How else will you determine whether or not someone should be able to get a loan if you can't check their credit history? However when shit like this happens it becomes a fucking nightmare. Thankfully there are some pretty easy steps you can take to protect yourself. I've been meaning to get a credit freeze for a while, I've got all the accounts I need anyways, this is just a good excuse to get off my ass and do it.

Is this the new ENRON?

>>Require initial sign-up to see if identity was compromised

Does not.

I gave my last name and last six of SSN and they said I wasn't involved in the breach.
They did offer the sign-up after that but I just clicked out.

Worse. Much worse.

How can Equifax legally obtain my personal information without me ever consenting them to have it? Nothing is secure SSN are now a joke seems every company has them. National ID is on its way.

Explain. I'm too young to remember what happened to Enron when they went under.

Death and destruction, rioting in the streets, gas at 10 dollars a gallon, cats and dogs living together.