JUST

Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

Sunday = The Day Florida gets wiped off the map.

You honestly thing some strong winds can wipe out a landmass? Hurricanes are a spook.

it sure isn't going to be dry land after the shit meets the storm that's for sure.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

FL fag here. Thank God I moved away from the coast. I think I will be okay. I just hope I don't lose my fucking power or interwebs

Spacecoastfag reporting...

Fug :D

>when you disaster turns into a relief

It's not going to be that bad.
t. lived in florida for 25 years

>parents live in Miami
>no idea if they're alive or dead

You'll be fine provided you aren't in a surge area.

Now I am become leaf, destroyer of lawns.

hasn't even hit yet. not gonna make it there til saturday.

AHAHAHAAAAA YES!

After this storm is over there will be many bloated bodies lying around in the wreckage.

I will acquire one of these hideous corpses and sew the mouth, nose, and ears shut. As it rots, it will fill with death gas. When the time is right best believe I'll be jerking my cock like a strand of taffy- because I'm going to put my mouth on the corpse asshole, hit it in the stomach with a hammer, and inhale at the same time, to get that glorious, sexy gas in my lungs.

Since it is not oxygen but rather various putrefied vapors, I will get higher than a harlem high rise and stagger around a bit, while I squirt my warm seed off on the icy body. After I normalize I can lick my own sperm off the corpse and snowball it right into that same gas-hole or pussy.

Hi plebbit

And then this guy had to enter the thread.

Wow. It's fucking nothing. Go to sleep.

Hello Florida Man

>I think I will be okay. I just hope I don't lose my fucking power or interwebs
Cmon, as a FL fag, we both know we will lose both.

>inb4 debbie wasserman shultz blames storm for loss of documents and hard drives.

Jesus

fucking kek

all of florida will get destroyed

My more ambitious plan involves several dozen such bodies.

Vaginas are wonderfully stretchy. If I can find about 30 or so corpses, I will proceed to core the vaginas out straight back to the cervix and, with great care, begin to stretch these vaginas out using a series of vices. I will oil up each detached vagina hourly, as they are stretched, and when there is enough vagina flesh, I will cut them into pieces and begin sewing them right onto my own skin head to toe.

Now covered entirely in vagina fragments, I will launch out my front door like a possessed whore and begin assaulting every crackhead I see, forcing my hand down their pants and lifting out their crack addled nigger cocks, stroking them tenderly to get their sperm on me- after all, it's the vaginas being raped, not me personally, I am just the bee helping two trees rape one another.

This will get me as hard as a telephone pole in an ice storm, so I'll be jerking my white cock right in the crackheads' faces. Maybe if one of them has herpes I can slide it along their sores and use that as lube, or shove it down their urethra as I slice their cock open with a butter knife.

My cousin lives 2 miles from the coast and is directly in the path of the storm. Is she going to died?

Stahp

disgusting

First post was funny, this is just trying too hard

I dunon user. I have been in so many. I am hoping it gets weaker and moves more to the right. I grew up in daytona and it was fun but thank god i am not there now for this one like mos of my friends are

>Hurricanes are a spook.

I will hollow out an obese dead guk and climb inside the corpse and sew myself up inside it. My cock will be inside the guk corpse cock (also hollowed out) and I will begin furiously masturbating with the slimy, bloody insides of his dead dick.

I'll need to get myself off a couple times but I'm sure to get bored; that's when the fun begins. I will stagger out into the scorched, half-wrecked streets of pyongyang and begin randomly assaulting groups of terrified north koreans. I will have one mighty cock, that doubles as an ineffective condom, so while I am stuffing the dead cock inside a guk woman's asshole I will say "it's okay, I am using protection!" Then, I will chop her fucking head off and fuck the throat while her family observes.

The cadaver suit will eventually begin falling off and I will rip it apart as I blow my load on a picture of Kim Jong Un.

Tell me about the situation. How's Titusville and Cocoa? Anything about the KSC?

where do you think this pilot stores his balls

>Shitty plywood
Florida isn't made of that

>Literally as destructive as niggers.
Spook status confirmed.

What do you think he's driving the commercial airliner for? It's the only kind of plane with enough room to hold them.

he is trying to seed the hurricane to make it stronger

t. architect of the virgin mobile guy's concrete bunker destroyed already

you obviously have no clue how hurricanes work. They get increasingly weak over land. The initial point of impact will be bad but 80-90% of florida will experience maybe a Cat 3. Sup Forums sounds like the msm when it comes to this shit lol

agree. it will probably be a cat 2 by the time it hits me. or I hope so.

pre '92 building codes... cheap construction on top of that. Fun Fact: hardly anyone boarded up, let alone had shutters during andrew

God custom designed this thing to systematically destroy all of Florida.

When will they get it that Trump is the anti-Christ?

what state? it's suppose to be a cat2 or 3 when it hits SC

everyone on Sup Forums except the ones living in florida hopes it will be cat 5 forever

yep, now roofs have to be secured and buildings have to be able to withstand 150 mph winds. well shit...

After that flight, probably one in St. Lucia and one in Punta Cana.