Are People Afraid to Critiscize Obama Because They Are Afraid of Being Labelled a Racist?

dude did some fucked up shit for a president, like drone warfare.
how come no one but stupid racist southerners have the balls to say he fucked up president (though it's usually for the wrong reasons)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/8503138
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Gulshair_el_Shukrijumah
youtu.be/E5ONTXHS2mM
youtube.com/watch?v=hrDREg4Y4E0
youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you new to politics? the nigger literally got the "african american" diversity pass for all the treasonous bullshit he pulled

>stupid racist southerners

Sorry about all yoiur cities being invaded by muslims. Stay culturally enriched

Yes. Welcome to the 2008 election.

no, I just don't really pay attention to murrican politics
too busy being focused on personal shit in real life like my schoolwork and video games

Yet you made this thread...

Saged again

Partly, but as far as media goes, they don't criticize or even investigate anything pertaining to him because they actually like the guy and feel he's on the same team.

They really don't even want to know if the democrats are crooked or if they screw up. Especially Obama. He could be a kiddie-diddling axe murderer and they still wouldn't say a bad word about him.

hey, i'm just askin' a question
no need to get so heated

Because white people are the most terrified, pussified people on the planet. We will give up our country rather that stand up for ourselves

>He could be a kiddie-diddling axe murderer and they still wouldn't say a bad word about him.
>could be
I suppose he only kills with drones instead of axes.

Yes. He was also a master at propaganda and made Hollywood his bitch.

You have a lot of strong opinions about the US for someone who doesnt pay attention to our politics. Stay cucked

He'll go down in history as a good president, but we all know how history will treat Trump.

Biggest tool in recent US history. The globalists in short want to dissolve the US, they won't come out and say it like bitches so they play this fuckery game of identity politics and promoting degeneracy. This mother fucker was carrying their flag in his asshole.

I legit don't even know why you're mad at me, but w/e it's cool
At least I got some actual responses worth my while and some decent discussions

If you took anything I said as being aggressive or mad youre far more cucked and sensitive than I imagined.

If you say dumb things and someone lets you know that isnt them being mad. Its a concerned citizen trying to help you

Aighty man, whateva you say

Yes
>me: Fuck your PC culture.
>I'd rather know the truth about how you feel about me

you can smell the butthurt from here.

;)

The man inducted Jay-Z into the Hall of Fame

He was George Bush 2.0 and I doubt many will remember him at all. His legacy is fucking dead. Even for being 'the first black president' i doubt anyone will care about this guy

This

>vimeo.com/8503138

Dude, in 2002 July in Boston,MA I saw then stood two feet away from this guy; Adnan Gulshair el Shukrijumah. I had watched him and another guy video recording from the back rows of an open air tour trolley near the Boston Financial District.They appeared suspicious as 9-11 had been just a few months earlier and here are two arabic looking guys doing video recon... or were they just architecture aficionados?

I debated whether to call the police but eventually did although after my call got bounced around a bit and the cell sigla weakened I hung up. I was concerned about being yelled at for being racists ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adnan_Gulshair_el_Shukrijumah

>He'll go down in history as a good president
Even if he is proven to have been on "the right side of history" on every single issue, he'll be remembered as entirely incapable of making lasting change. And that's his best case scenario.

yes

Because drone warfare is humane compared to what Bush and other presidents did.

Obama sucks, but it's no worse than what is predecessors did.

I'll always remember him as Barack "122 in 2" Obama.
(Supposedly, he dropped 122k bombs in his two terms)

It's not that they are afraid to be called racist, it's that they are afraid to admit to themselves that they only praise him because he's black. They are scared to be that shallow of people even though they absolutely are that shallow of people.

>0bama on the text
>ya'll should be afraid of what I'm gonna do next

>no worse

His predecessor was literally considered one of the worst presidents we've had and Obama expanded on so many bush era policies including domestic surveillance, overthrowing foreign governments and giving weapons to "rebels". Obama was bush 2.0, people like you just refuse to admit it. Ffs Obama didn't even embrace until Biden forced his hands. Obama was neocon and he used tax payer money to give big banker jews Christmas bonuses.

youtu.be/E5ONTXHS2mM

If you want to see a leftist short circuit, when they start praising Obongo just ask them to justify 20k bombs dropped and 7 middle eastern countries destroyed in 8 years.
>b-but Bush started it!!
Kang nig turned the war on terror into a bigger shitshow than it already was

>one of the worst presidents we've had

He was a lot fucking better than Carter.

>banker Jews

The biggest banks in the US aren't Jew-owned.

That's not really saying much.

Doesn't really matter, he gave tax payer money to big bankers who used it to cut themselves bonuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrDREg4Y4E0

Hillsong

>youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

Really
This is a must watch all the way through
What did he mean by this?

vimeo.com/8503138

The first time I heard anything about that was when I was buying a gun at the pawn shop from the dude behind the counter. Up until then I had no clue that there were people that thought criticism of Obama was directly correlated to the fact that he was "black". I just thought the dude was a Shitty Wall Street cocksucker puppet, and him being brown had nothing to do with anything. It's funny how the real racists are the ones who point out how racist everything is.

Chink here. I'm not afraid to call a nigger a nigger.

Obam-Who?

I have told everyone I know how horrible king nigger was and how his shit policies ruined this country. I get a pass because all my asian friends agree.