Goes his entire career not naming the Jew but insinuating it is monopolized

>Goes his entire career not naming the Jew but insinuating it is monopolized
>With his newest video he calls it the "ANGLO CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA"

Jesus Christ, why are all (((Right-Wing))) media outlets controlled opposition?

Skip to 10:30

youtube.com/watch?v=PLxtpZwrrGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BPS is a verified channel with over 200k subscribers. His videos are already being put into limited state. If he names the Jew then he's gone. He browses Sup Forums and he's put little hints to the JQ in some of his viewer polls.

>e-celeb shit

fpbp
The good thing about bps is he serves as a means to fill in the blanks for veiwers that scroll down into the comments and start slowly picking up some baby redpills, if he named the jew he's sabotage his channel

Black pidgeon is a jew

This is what I believed but he placed the blame on Anglos as if they have anything to gain by turning English speaking countries into a third world shithole.

It would have been better for him to stay ambiguous but nope, now there are thousands of more people who believe that Britain, America, Australia and Canada are the bad guys instead of the parasites that are destroying the great civilizations Anglos have built

He should go on an explosive jew rant and get his channel deleted. That would redpill his subs

BPS makes probably the best videos on youtube. He merely presents the cold hard facts and then let's the viewer come to the obvious (((conclusion))) on their own. Giving him plenty of deniability because he isn't stating anything that isn't true. It's not his fault if someone joins the alt right after watching his videos, he merely presented the facts. And this is the way it should be done. Going after the jews directly or spouting white genocide all the time is just ostracising normies. People need to get some fucking tact.

It's much better than nothing

It's shit like this that made me suspect he was on the right path and I would still consider him to be a decent source of information had he not done this.

The problem here is that he used the term "anglo" instead of "English speaking" because there is a huge difference. Heaping the blame onto white anglo saxons is a common leftists/marxist tactic

And he still manages to get censored by YT.

He's just a slave in the navy deployed in Japan who makes videos approved by his superior officer. It's not independant thought, it's a recruitment drive.

Blackpilled Speaks is top tier

Listen to his voice.
Hes a...jewwww
No bullshit jews or e-celebs are going to do shit for us.
When the time comes grab your rifle and get to work.

>(((Anglo)))
Voltaire_quote.png

Go full Bobby Fischer mode and you can't go back

>He browses Sup Forums
I've seen some of my oc in his videos, so this is definitely true

He has to lay low.
youtube.com/watch?v=0XaZEaWRXrU

I mean google has gone full big brother as of late.

Saxons are not Angls

the O means "and"
get it right where so many others don't

This guy is a tinfoil hat faggot who claims to get his info from fucking aliens. You only know who he is because he spams his shit so hard. In fact, you're probably him.

Angles and Saxons formed a single people in the British isles. Anglo is simply shorthand for Anglo-Saxon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Saxons

"Germany is becoming too strong. We must crush her."

"If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons."

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill

I think Eternal Anglo is much worse than a jew.

> implying the anglo isnt the other half of this shit thats ruining the world
dont forget the brits sold their soul to the rothschilds to get their me eempire, and americunts are the juden's dog. you dont get to call the juden without calling the eternal filthy ANGLO

This man is an intellectual godsend.

Churchill was royalty who's family owed debts to the Rothschild banking dynasty. His father was a zionist and so was he.

Literally just a puppet.

Kind of wish people would stop playing fuck fuck games. Millions of people know about these heebs so I don't know why it's some big secret.

BPS cannot name ((((them))) or his channel is toast. He already has some unrelated videos in the YouTube gulag.

Are you posting and running? Answer a question?

How many bad Jews would he have to name before you're happy? Has he not named Soros, Rothschild? How many other bad Jews ought he to name?

There are good Jews right?

"The Jew" is the British Empire. Clinton's top fundraiser was a Rothschild whore. Trump's top donor, Robert Mercer, belonged to the Rothschild's club in London.

There are - about six gorillion of them!

It's not a matter of public official corruption, it's a Jewish problem. Judaism stems from the belief that you and your people are chosen by God above all nations. Your loyalty is to God and then the Jewish people in that order though by listening to the Rabbis who interpret Torah and Talmud for you, you are serving God.

Pharisaic scholars and rabbis tasked with keeping their people whole whilst in diaspora created an entire tradition of ethno-nepotism in the Talmud and Kabbalah which fuels their parasitic behavior and gives them righteous indignation for doing so.

Even atheist jews are effected by these traditions because Judaism as a culture stems from it's religion and Atheist Jews are still heavily Jewish when it comes to culture.

In short, no it's not good enough to address public officials but also the movie producers who create multicultural propaganda, bankers who become incredibly powerful through usury to governments, doctors who circumcise, teachers who preach against nationhood because they themselves have none (unless concerning Israel, then you must support it)

This is a JEWISH PROBLEM.

This problem will exist so people continue to identify as a part of the Jewish nation while inhabiting other countries.

This problem will exist so long as people continue to identify as a part of the Jewish nation while inhabiting other countries*

BPS likes my shit.

You only just realized this kike is controlled opposition?

who care's if he's a jew or not, people don't care you idiot, it's the points he's making. I don't care about what he is, I think he's white, but I don't care, it's all about your idea's and he makes some great points.

>taking adsense money
should have taken styx's advice and took crowdfunding, and at the same time, no one wants to financially support a channel that doesnt upload daily videos

he's a fucking nazi, so if he says something like that he's doing it ironically.

There's mostly bad Jews and neutral Jews, then there's like a handful of Jews who you could legitimately say are on our "side". Stephen Miller and Frame Game Radio come to mind.

Can't have any mainstream alternate media exposure with revealing powerlevel.