Why don't Canadians get ridiculed much on this board anymore?

Is it because your time is better spent making fun of shitskin countries? Have we become so pozzed that you feel sorry for us? I'm genuinely curious what caused the hate boner to turn into a hate chub.

You're doing it wrong.
Make threads like what if the dog consents, anything Justin truedue, or make fun of Americans about something they love like guns or mullets.
Leaf your begging for hate and its cringy and pathetic.
Please stop.

every shitpost is a cry for help

DACA and the storms have drawn the attention away from canada. Dont worry. It'll come back.

Meme flags.

Fuck guns, only a fat Pusey who can't get laid and has a small penis has a gun.

it's just jealousy

we have legal weed
we know how to integrate refugees so we don't get the bloodbath terrorist attacks that every other country gets
we have free healthcare
we have relatively cheap education
we only have one geographical neighbour and they're the world's superpower so we don't need to spend much on defense
our leader is respected worldwide
etc.

There may be some truth to that

Also this joint has been overwhelmed with disgusting newfags and shills that the seemingly timeless memes like "leaf posting" have been forgotten

Because we're literally the greatest Anglo country

>whiter than USA
>not as gay as europoors

because you're elite online and IRL shitposters. that warrants at least some level of respect

>whiter than USA
hahaha not for long

I assume it's because half of /pol has blocked our posts using some type of script

Nobody thinks you really matter. But you're our slightly retarded cousin, you're stuck here, and we have to defend you.

>legal weed
bad thing
>integrate refugees
hahahahahaha they don't you utter moron
>world leader respected worldwide
pic related

>bad thing
not a fan of freedom eh?

The Dutch are the shitposters now. So fucking annoying.

That's mean user. A small dick is like a disability. You wouldn't make fun of a man in a wheelchair would you?!?

Fuck cripples always in the fu king way taking the best parking spots. Cripple people are testament that god is a failure and can't finish a damn job.

Because you've never been here before an hour ago.

i love leaf

There are bigger problems facing Sup Forums

Don't draw attention to it