Hurricane Irma vs. Master Race Floridians

Who else is hunkering down and riding this overblown thunderstorm out?

>1 post by this ID

F to pay respect.

Irma can't defeat the Florida Man

My body is ready. 386 reporting

RIP OP

Hopefully Florida has a true hero who can save the day.

386 = Top-Tier

Im in hollywood, 4 miles from the coast. 32 foot waves. Wish me a painless suicide

i knew someone who did that for katrina and died.

Have a friend in Pompano doing the same. God Speed, Fellow FloriBro.

Louisiana cucks wish they were Florida.

I was in Hurricane Sandy, let me tell you. When a Cat 1 comes in to NJ, and you feel 90 mile winds it is an unusual storm.

But, when you live in Florida, and the sports team is called the Miami Hurricanes, and Hurricane Irma is the biggest hurricane ever to hit Florida. YOU FUCKING LEAVE!

If you stay you will have no food and no power for weeks maybe months.

727 here. I'm ready for the show.

You 386?

Kissimmee here. Got no choice but to ride it out now. Evacuating at this point is more of pain than the storm itself.

Pushing through flood waters with the speed of an airboat, riding atop magnificent sea turtles

Im wit you brudda

727 reporting in

>Faggot Yankee tries to act like he knows it all

No surprise there...

I am

florida fucking sucks

Born and raised in Putnam Co.

It really depends on your location. After Charley in '04 I was without power for 10 days while other parts of town had it back within hours. It's the fucking trees, man.

If you you aren't in a mandatory Evac area you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Anyone else laughing at anons believing the larpers and happeing fags?

>people thinking they can swim their way to safety when there's going to be alligators and shark everywhere

Tampafag here, havent kept up with it at all and my preparation has surmounted to buying an extra pack of smokes and throwing a twenty in the gas tank. Not really worried the.

getting out of fucking dodge first thing in the morning. Got my shutters up and supplies but if Hurricane Nigger killer 9000 makes landfall in miami and goes straight up it's going to make the area a katrina tier disaster zone for months

Was here for the No Name Storm, I'm sit right here for Irma.

Several parts of Fort Myers has mandatory evacs issued already

>mfw top of the hill in Pinellas
>mfw not in any Evac Zones

Had been planning all day to evacuate Friday to Tampa with grandparents but the latest NHC track is making me reconsider. Tom Terry's got us in Palm Bay getting like 91 mph winds max (maybe up to around 100) which would be weak/middling Cat 2. Can't board or shutter the apartment windows since it's second story and and the office told us we're on our own more or less.

But hunkering down is starting to seem like a more viable option than going all the way to Seminole.

Anyone have the one with pictures of Publix, rockets, OC soccer, etc.?

There's snow in the background. Do you even florida?

We went 16 days without power after Francis, even though people had it back after 3 days only a mile or so up the road. Trees and who your provider is make all the difference.

Spoken like a true Floridian.

>If you stay you will have no food and no power for weeks maybe months
>implying our systems are cucked like the north
>implying its going to sit on top of Florida for a week

He meant actual 386 Volusia not that stupid shit

>He's never been through anything above a Cat 1
Pleb,leave

Visit me in Saint cloud user, me and the gf are grilling everything once the power goes out :3

I was born in west palm. Left that shit hole and I've been living in Flagler county for 10 years.

>Fucking snowbird babby thinks he knows shit
KEK
If you don't remember not being in school for line a month due to storms in 2004 you should fuck off.

Charley ripped EVERY power line pole to shreds and we had power back in 5 days

813 here, brandon.

Not expecting much, did no prep and have just been assuming everything with be ok. Got a craving for bagels this morning and found out every grocer nearby including a superwalmart was sold out of bread, including bagels, EXCEPT, cinnamon wheat bagels. Really drove home how serious this is.

Am I already dead?

>Thinking we let our food eat us instead.

Volusia is shit-tier. Nothing but niggers, spics, and tourists. Even Daytona is a shit-hole with its topless only titty bars.

850 reporting. Shit aint even gonna hit us

Depends on what your house is made of, should probs get shutters

727 Pinellas Park reporting in. Hunkered down and ready to go!

Well, wish you all luck Flordian anons.

When Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. The air stank like the rotting ocean, the temperature got to 90 degrees from the tropical storm, and you felt claustrophobic.

Hurricane Irma is suppose to be an over 10 hour storm.

It's literally retards believing that DAH BIG SCARY HURRICANE has CAT 5 winds everywhere and not just the eye wall.

Flagler is based. Good luck with your pier/a1a not falling to the sea.

See

Ayy m8 there's a really fucking good bagel place on 60 right by kings

I'm in Largo but evac zone D.
I'm more concerned about the giant oak tree in my neighbors back yard.

Palm coast bud.

It still feels too early to make any final plans to me, fucking sucks that traffic is only getting worse though.

Yeah, though with so many linemen already working out of town in Texas, I wonder if we'll have the normal response.

If this is anything like Charley, I'm going to have a few dozen cypress trees laid down across my road and over power lines. Considering breaking the bank and buying a chainsaw I really dont need.

Ouch.. I take it back. At least the women are easy as fuck over there.

>Who else is hunkering down and riding this overblown thunderstorm out?
Better bring a submarine.

What does a Floridian girl say when she loses her virginity?
"Get off Dad! You're crushing my cigarettes!"

I might actually wait the storm out in STC, it's where my siblings are. Though getting back might be a royal pain.

a1a got fucked in Matthew. I don't think the pier will make a cat 3 + looks rickety crickty as is.

>Abloobloo Sandy raped my pussyhole.
Nigger go back to crying about a storm that killed no one and was a fucking Cat 1. Fucking shit i get those every other year here, usually sit out on my porch and watch the storm for a while if i have a day off. Cat 1 and 2 is just another fucking day in Florida you pussy nigger.

Fuck off larping retard.

ANY 904 NIGGAS IN THIS THREAD. GO JAGS

GTFO Duval you might as well be Georgia.

904 reporting in. Fuck the jags though

>florida man arrested for poaching alligators amid storm surge
>florida man charged with animal abuse after raping alligator
fucking count on it

gator is good eating

I just hope it fucking exterminates dade county but that I still have a house at the end of it. Worst case it'll be a fresh start with 150k of shekels from insurance for all of my shit along with the (((money to rebuild)))

It's just down 192, can't be too bad, some of those all trailers in the boonies out eat, I feel bad for em.

What's your experience?

a..any 772s??

my loneliness consumes

I almost failed 11th grade English because I spent 3 weeks living somewhere else and working to fix my house whenever I could, instead of doing a book report. Fucking teacher didnt believe me or give me more time.

Duval is the living beating heart of Northern florida. KEK neck youself. Let me guess youre some jealous fag palatka nigger.

Seriously, how fucked am I?

Try NSB, Port Orange, Palm Coast ya fuckin tourist.

I bet you come crawling out of your hole every year for Daytona bike week and spring break. Get a beach, faggot

the media is fear mongering this storm I bet you it will lower to a CAT 3 by the time it reaches us

oh no go out and buy plenty of supplies hehe

OK OK OK Floridians. I see you people are tough. So, we will expect to see no high death toll from Hurricane Irma then?

17 million people live in Florida.

Youre dead unless you evac'd. im not kidding

>It's just down 192, can't be too bad
It's those neighborhoods with only one way out, and the trees on my own road I'm worried about.

Did you grow up in St Cloud or go to the HS? '07 here.

nice trips, but MIA is gonna take all it's power. As long as your not landfall you're gucci

UF fag here, based Irma just gave us a 4 day weekend. Roommate and I have 32 poptarts, two bags of tortilla chips, a big ass bag of pre-popped popcorn, a bag of pretzels, 3 bags of peanuts, and 7.5 L of water.
It's gonna be a comfy Sunday when all the niggers on the 1st floor of the dorm get eaten by alligators because the pond outside floods.

checked and cat 3 or cat 2 weather; get comfy and enjoy your day off and a few days of interrupted services

Picking up whores at some sportsbar off the parkway. They practically beg for the cock.

Plus, there is always the white trash nigger lovers in "Burn-El" and Mondex/Daytona North down the road from you.

Old as fuck wood house. But it and I lived through charley and the others so I'm pretty comfortable with it.

Gotcha, I dont remember people freaking out this bad in the past is all, Texas must have got them all scared.

Einstein bros? Ive past it a million times but for some reason never gone in. Thanks for the recommendation.

Nah, I got out of Broward and away from the niggers, moved the year after I graduated with my family, and I liked it so I stayed.

Riker?

Ya except this storm is 300 miles wide, the whole state is landfall. It's wide enough to charge in both the gulf and Atlantic at the same time, getting stronger over land

Why would you stay in a place that will no longer exist in less than 48 from now?

The whole peninsula is about to get terraforma

727, everyones telling me to leave and come stay with them in tn ga an nc, considering it as im in flood zone A and supposed to evac tomorrow am

Be sure to fill up your sink/tub. All that food is gonna leave you awful thirsty.

It's also useful to have a few buckets of water for flushing the toilet when the power's out, though I just get that shit from the swamp.

>mfw live in Midwest and have never had to evacuate or stock up on anything to prepare
feels good. sometimes the media will stir the pot over snow storms but then they end up being nothing.

>Einstein bros?
Nah there's another hole in the wall bagel place called "Brandon's Bagels", close to Einstein's tho. I think it's next to a pawn shop.

If we're not all dead in the next few days give it a shot.

I hope it kills all of the nigger and Cubans and Snowbirds, i REALLY do.

Graham, home of the Black Living and Learning Community

I can see my house from there

>living beating heart of Northern florida

Maybe in the 70s and 80s maybe. Now its just niggertowns every 5 blocks. In every direction.

Palatka is absolute shit-tier btw.

are you trolling?

Kek I went to school in Volusia. Went to Deland today. You know its shit tier when have the radio stations you pick up are nigger or spick music.