PROOF HEATHER HEYER WASN'T HIT BY THE CAR OF PEACE

VIDEO OF HER MOM SAYING SHE HAD A HEART ATTACK

Overweight smoker has heart attack after falling down. Imajun mah shawk.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/05/heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack/
archive.is/Vt8Va

liveleak.com/view?i=19a_1504662759
(Heart attack statement)

m.twitter.com/PartyGoy/status/905492743308304385
(m.twitter allows you to save the videos)
archive.is/XII3m

Old thread
Full-chan bread pls bump
archive.li/BrgQi

James Field dindu nuffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vt8Va
theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash
twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl
rightrealist.com/articles/progressivereligion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to correct the record.

Proofs:
archive.is/Vt8Va

Headline: Heather Heyer wasn't hit by a car and died of a heart attack.

Email these sources because they will be the first to cover the story. If it doesn’t pick up at least it’s on the web now. Make an email with a tl;dr and brief proof. First sentence gives the headline; anything after that provides context, i.e. significance. For every news source that covers your story add them to your media email. Make a pastebin with multiple links and archives to include in your email. You can get more prestigious sources if they see they’re getting scooped.

theconservativetreehouse.com/e-mail-request-guidelines/
foxnews.com/story/2010/10/14/contact-us.html
nypost.com/contact/
washingtontimes.com/contact-us/?_escaped_fragment_=
thehill.com/contact
wnd.com/contact-wnd/
judicialwatch.org/about/contact-information/
infowars.com/contact/
peoplespunditdaily.com/contact/
zerohedge.com/contact
vdare.com/contact-us
antiwar.com/contact.php
commentarymagazine.com/contact/

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/IngrahamAngle
twitter.com/seanhannity
twitter.com/michellemalkin
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/dcexaminer
twitter.com/WashTimes
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/nypost
twitter.com/drudge_report
twitter.com/NatEnquirer
twitter.com/StephenBaldwin7
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/LouDobbs
twitter.com/ObamaMalik
twitter.com/MAGA3X
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/jartaylor
twitter.com/ramzpaul?lang=en
twitter.com/CantStumpTrump1
twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
twitter.com/mitchellvii
twitter.com/DiamondandSilk
twitter.com/REALStaceyDash

twitter.com/sahouraxo
twitter.com/awyattman88
twitter.com/Communism_Kills
twitter.com/NathanDamigo
twitter.com/_ThatGuyT
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes
twitter.com/RedAlert
twitter.com/MillennialWoes
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/Commentary
twitter.com/RitaPanahi
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/r_altright
twitter.com/RickyVaughnX1
twitter.com/Timcast
twitter.com/ArmyofKek
twitter.com/KekNewsNetwork
twitter.com/RepublicOfKek
twitter.com/KekistanParl
twitter.com/shoe0nhead
twitter.com/yaguara2299
twitter.com/JackPosobiec
twitter.com/ReactionaryJew
twitter.com/Mediocrecostume
twitter.com/jackhatesme
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/bronzeagemantis
twitter.com/sbpdl
twitter.com/V_of_Europe
twitter.com/DaveCullenCF
twitter.com/polNewsToday
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra
twitter.com/SheriffClarke
twitter.com/JBurtonXP
twitter.com/PaulTownINC
twitter.com/teeveekwa
twitter.com/Partisangirl

You still killed her by inducing a heart attack you evil nazi. Us pedes are really starting to get sick of you Nazis ruining Trump's movement.

No wonder the issue blew over so fast.

This LARPposting is so retarded. It needs to stop.

>and then you go to /ptg/ and realize its not LARPing

ill bump this

She wasn't on our side, why should we care? She was fat and a burden on the tax system. She is a gibs. She probably was at the protest to be a public defender because no one else would employ her.

Legally speaking he still killed her.

Like if you rob a bank and someone has a heart attack you're still charged over the death

>10 frames with a total of 50 pixels
>"""proof"""

conspiracytard-tier

I was wondering why the fuck they were doing CPR to her if she just got hit by a car.

There is a question though now.
>One: his car was hit before the crash leaving the door open for self-defense/accident/lesser charges. So whether or not he committed any crime is in question.
>Two: he didn't hit her.
>Three: she was an overweight smoker who was already on the verge of a heart attack (the clot was there already.

This matters to a man who is currently charged with 2nd degree murder. The prosecutors want a car of peace, not a fat chick dying of being fat. Juries still matter.

So falling down was the most exercise she's done in years?

(((Muh narrative)))

fuckin bAMP

There are quite a few in the links

Fat bitch.

oh fuck time to meme this

Guess her heart wasn't up to The Challenge.

This is the woman in the turquoise shirt commonly cited as Heather Heyer. This woman has gray hair, this is not her

For anyone confused.

JEEEEEEEZZZZZ

r8 my ammo stash

breddy gud

And the CPR is being done to the right of the Challenger, while the turquoise shirt is rolling off the left side of the car

why is only this low quality gif ever posted

where is the video

sexy

That person appears to have a bandana on. And more to the point that person appears to have brown or dirty blond hair, while the video allegedly showing Heather walking earlier in the day shows her having black hair.

In the op faggot

Fuck.

And they must have known this from the get go because of the unreleased footage.

And wasn't this ultimately largely what led to Bannon and Gorsky getting outsted. I mean not entirely but a large part of the background noise at the time.

The "video" in the tweet is the same GIF.

That's not Heather Heyer. Heather was stricken by the maroon van in the front of the pileup.

lmao thanks, I posted in wrong thread.

FREE BUMP

Why do you still accept the Holocaust religion?

rightrealist.com/articles/progressivereligion.html

Adolf Stoecker (1835-1908):
"They themselves hatefully and sneeringly assail any non Jewish endeavor. But as soon as any mild word of truth is uttered about themselves and their doings, they put on an act of injured innocence, of outraged tolerance, of being the martyrs of world history. Nevertheless I shall dare to speak openly and candidly about modern Jewry tonight. And I am quite prepared for the distorted reports that will come back"

no there is no proper video.

/ptg/ is fine, it's the annoying faggots like you who come here every day just to cry like a cuck and shitpost who are the problem

You dumb?
Your video shows the moment after impact when he set his car back.
Besides: does a car plowing into people may have anything to do with the heart attack?
Is it about a heart attack or somebody plowing into people?
Your distractions are nothing but that, shill.

Correct me if I am wrong, but she wouldn't have fallen or been "shocked" into a heartattack if the car never struck so why shouldn't he be charged for her death?

If I unplug someone's life support am I to blame or the person on life support for being terminally ill?

Grow a brain moran

It was actually filmed in GIF in real time.

He shouldn't be charged because he wasn't at fault for the crash (his car was attacked before the crash) and she had a heart attack from her lifestyle choices. He didn't break the law and didn't make her fat. Thanks for bumping the thread moron.

Maybe she just happened to have a heart attack right at the same time. She was obese, a smoker, and was walking around town all day huffing and puffing.

Wow, pretty sad state of affairs. So fat you die from literally nothing. Let this be a lesson fat people. Lose weight.

>If I unplug someone's life support am I to blame or the person on life support for being terminally ill?

False equivalence.

If what the OP says is true and there was indeed no contact, then a more apt comparison would be if you were to jump out of the bushes and shout "ooga booga!" and then the victim spontaneously dies.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't she have survived if Mcdonalds didn't sell her enough burgers to have a heart attack i the first place, so why shouldn't Mcdonalds be charged for making him run into her?

Grow a brian moran

This is accurate

Once again, liberals/"communists" leaped on a preliminary assessment without a thought because it suited their narrative and painted themselves into a corner.

M. Kelly/The Daily Progress

Facebook
Twitter
Google
Email
Copy

News
Scores injured, one dead as car plows into protesters at white power rally

By Ben Kochman

August 12, 2017 | 2:14pm | Updated

One person was killed when a car plowed into a group of counter-protesters at a white supremacist rally in Virginia on Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

Shocking video from the scene shows a vehicle zooming toward the crowd in downtown Charlottesville, VA. The car appeared to strike two other vehicles, sending protesters flying onto their windshields. Video showed blood spattered on the windshield of one car.

“I am heartbroken that a life has been lost here,” said Charlottesville mayor Mike Singer.

Witnesses said the driver – going about 40 miles per hour – rammed into the crowd on purpose.
0:16
/
0:30

“Yeah, it was intentional,” said a witness. “About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”

Eye witness account.

What is your argument that it wasn't their fault? This should be good, brainlet

>If that's true then how do you explain muh butthurt

The people he hit weren't attacking the car, idiot.

How do you have the gall to say that he isn't at fault for their injury?

You're awful at this. Give up and neck yourself you unimportant retard

Nope. Bannon had actually given resignation notice prior to the incident but the admin decided he needed to stay on at least a week after so it didn't look like he immediately resigned or fired because of 'muh Nazi rally'. Just unfortunate timing. Gorka quit in anger over Afghanistan troop surge.

It was at worst manslaughter, he panicked.

food is ammo? if thats the case is ammo food?

That is because robbing the bank is a violent crime and a felony, Felony Murder requires both in addition to the death. Where is the violent felony here? Misdemeanor reckless driving at most.

Shareblue will fire your ass if you don't get it together.

lmao

See
It isn't enough for him to have committed a crime that resulted in her death, it has to be a violent crime and a felony for it to count as Felony Murder. Otherwise it is manslaughter at most. They are going to have to downgrade the charges.

They don't have to be attacking his car. They just need to be impeding his getaway from people who are.

Otherwise crowds would just have a few people loitering in front of your car while violent savages smash your windows, cut your seatbelt, tear you out of your car and beat the life out of you. Nice try though.

>Driving a car is a felony

>Heather was the driver of the maroon van in the front of the pileup and parked her car in that intersection and blocked it a full five minutes before the 'accident'.

The woman in the webm I posted looks like this woman so I'm going to bet that it's Heather.

>crashing into a crowd isn't

Brainlets abound

>new

its cool, but have you prepared yourself for the eventuality of being hit by a bullet.

FALSE ALARM. I found a better picture. The fat cow on the maroon van is clearly not Heather.

Here's another great picture of her not getting hit.

So thanks.

If that's true then this case is going to go down in flames. I wouldn't be surprised desu, she was too fat to have marched there.

omfg shes so fat

Can you actually see Heather in this picture or are you pointing out her absence?

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

The real hero of that day.

I think you can see her head between the stop sign on the IWW flag

That might not be her because her hair wasn't in a bun that day.

Um let's say you fire a gun into an open crowd, only causing injuries and one death caused by someone getting trampled in a panic... THAT'S STILL MURDER you fucking twit.

Gary Johnson

That is an interesting counterfactual hypothesis that has fuckall to do with this. Thanks.

>That is an interesting counterfactual hypothesis that has fuckall to do with this. Thanks.

You still get blamed for any deaths relating to the crash, heart attack or someone trampled, doesn't matter. Purposely drive your car into a crowd, every person injured gets to lay at least an attempted murder charge. Anyone dies and that's murder.

Because firing a gun into a crowd is a violent crime and a felony. Driving into an angry mob at 25mph is neither unless they can prove he planned it. Felony Murder laws require the death to have occurred during the commission of a violent/1st class felony (wording depends on the state). Deaths that occur as the result of misdemeanors are just manslaughter.

If she had a heart attack from anti-fa firecrackers would you call anti-fa terrorists?

>cops were standing on the side of the road and didn’t do anything.”
what should the cops do in that situation?

wouldn't it be ironic if the poorly applied cpr was the main contributor to this bitchs death

Bumpzilla. Kill all fatties!

It's certainly possible, CPR is notoriously difficult to perform on the obese and these retarded commies were just pounding away.

>Because firing a gun into a crowd is a violent crime and a felony.

So is ramming your car into a crowd of people. So are you saying if I decided to run over my neighbour's kid with my car, the worst I'd get is a misdemeanor because I just decided at the spur of a moment to do it and driving my car into someone isn't a felony?

>Full-chan

It seems you are too retarded to understand context and how it applies to law. 'Driving a car into someone', devoid of context, isn't a crime at all. Neither is 'shooting someone with a gun'. Malicious intent has to be proved for murder, neglicence has to be proved for other crimes. There's this pesky legal concept where actions do not exist in a vacuum, mens rea has to be proved, and strict liability only exists for a narrow set of crimes like mishandling classified information.

Awesome

>autism
14>88

why is no one talking about this on the mainstream? am I being trolled?

jump to 7:20
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

You are very right my friend. There is no value in exonerating an innocent man charged with murder. Have a wonderful night.

Because we haven't made them yet. That's why I left the contact info for the media. We can fix this if we all act to evangelize the truth.