Equifax Fuck Up pt. 3

Basically, 143 million Americans just had their SSN stolen? Why is that bad? Well:

youtube.com/watch?v=Erp8IAUouus

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI&t=0s
equifaxsecurity2017.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-07/dollar-bloodbath-continues-across-asia-gold-tops-election-night-spike-highs
youtube.com/watch?v=bh1gzJFVFLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I check if mine got stolen?

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcGVOJXRzI&t=0s

The gestalt of the (((situation)))

I wonder if Trump will actually do anything. Huge opportunity to prove he's actually looking out for American.

The ((Financial institutions)) were never attacked head on in the last 100 years because they had excuses or those affected were small enough to not be regular joe schmoe. But now that 50% of Joe Schmoes are affected, you are looking at a tsunami of anger, and if Trump directs that towards ((wall street)) they have literally no backup lies or plans that can stop it, this would be too big for them to contain

You have to literally give them your SSN to check if it's stolen. When they were already compromised.

equifaxsecurity2017.com/

From okay, basically the US and West run on a debt based economy. We went from a production economy (making money by producing goods) to a service economy (making money by selling goods) to now debt based (making money by endebting people).

The entire thing runs on debt and people paying off that debt. Debt is managed (lazily at times) so that no person can create more debt than they can theoretically pay off. This prevents the system from crashing instantly. With the equifax leak, no everyone's info is out there to be used by anyone who can get it, meaning that those with the information can now "Create debt" to make money, but that debt is now burdened on someone else.

this creates two problems. 1) the person cannot now "create debt" themselves in order to live. It's basically like when the land was seized from white people in africa. Now they're homeless, and they can't create anything else. 2) the debt might go well beyond what they could have paid if they themselves had created it. meaning now you've got money that has literally no value because there's nothing to back it up (goods, services, debt). At best the person who was stolen from can get out of paying that debt, but they're going to have a much, much harder time creating new debt to live off of...and all that debt still exists putting a burden of non-existent currency which "inflates" the currency and devalues it.

ordinary credit fraud is bad, but is limited. the system can generally deal with a bit of false creation. But this is literally half the population at best. Imagine tomorrow if there was suddenly 150% the debt we have now. But that 50% has nothing to pay it back. It crashes the entire system. Except it would be worse than that, because the amount that could be borrowed by X% of those hacked is probably double, triple, or more what Y% of those hacked could get. You could be looking at 200%, 300%, or more in debt creation with absolutely no repayablity. You're fucked.

Send the Jews your SSN and they'll make sure that your SSN is resecured from the hackers that stole your SSN.

>The agency said 209,000 credit card numbers were exposed in the breach, which includes customers in Canada and the United Kingdom.

Canada and the UK gets equiblacked by association.

Americans*

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

So what you're saying is, there's literally no point in checking?

Like no point at all?

I just have to wait and see if I got fucked?

SLIDE IT
L
I
D
E

I
T

It's been done before. One of our most popular Presidents, and THE President that Trump idolizes above all others. He paid a visit to the Hermitage - Jackson's home - earlier this year, took a picture with Jackson's painting, and said that he emulates Jackson before all others.

Canadian credit cards have chips and are pin protected and have CVC codes. So our credit card numbers are worthless without those numbers.

>I just have to wait and see if I got fucked?
Yeah or you find out the hard way when Sergei opens a $20,000 line of credit in your name :^)

Post it here, I'll run it through the database

>he thinks chips can't be cloned
>he thinks CVC means literally anything
i know of several online retailers that don't even verify CVCs, you can literally enter 3 random numbers and the system will be fine with it

You literally have a better chance of finding out if you've been fucked if you flipped a coin.

143 million. 143,000,000 Americans. That's more Americans than there are Russians. That's more than the entire population of Mexico, Russia, Germany, Turkey, and Bangladesh.

Something is going to have to happen, because 143,000,000 Americans would make up the largest voting block in America. Someone could run on a literally Hitler political platform and win if he was the only one advocating salvation for those affected.

Ah fuck. So it's all security theatre then?

So isnt this... a huge happening

If Americans were smart, they would realize that none of these faggots are going to be held into account. You should put your fucking money where your mouth is with the second amendment and go raze all the consumer credit agencies.

Yes. As has been said in previous posts, the ENTIRE global financial system is based on debt, and the keystone is the US system. That means that every country outside of Africa, Iran, and North Korea is on the verge of financial collapse depending on what happens next.

Lol i'm tried, let's go and take a nap guys.

Hideous.

yeah, it's more of a way for banks and payment gateways to shift liability onto retailers who can't afford new chip readers

basically if you run a store and you get frauded by someone using a magstripe, they'll say it's your fault because you weren't using a (((chip reader)))

I work for a mail-order and phone-in company that sells hardware and items specifically for senior citizens. Best part is our software for doing orders, which also holds the CC numbers, is from the 1980's, even if someone hacked into our main computer network, they could never hack into this piece of shit DOS software, they would need to come into the building and access from the computers themselves

Oh, and before someone says "it's not going to fuck everything up", Equifax literally gambled with more money than Lehman Brothers did, and lost. The collapse of that one company in '08 sent the entire world into a recession, which several countries STILL haven't recovered from. Just look at Greece.

Do what? It's to his doj to do something and sessions is a fucking idiot.

The DoJ doesn't need to be involved, other than haranguing the 3 bankers (no echo quotes because they're all honorary-Jews, not actual Jews).

What Trump needs to do is overhaul the entire system. Being the public face of America, he very well could, because 143 million Americans just got fucked. If he gaslighted all the obstructionist GOP and Democrat careerists, he could get them all out by next year's election.

So what's gonna happen? This doesn't feel like the typical Sup Forums LARP happening...

Wait and see how the markets react at open tomorrow.

They might rally too, which would be truly enraging

It really fucking isn't mate, pretty much everyone is getting screwed by this.
Mother nature ain't got shit on jews.

There's always that US congress petition website. You should hit it while the public temper is hot. A separate petition for each angle of attack against the legitimacy of the consumer credit reporting agencies. Congress can spend years talking about it, or they can fucking do something.

This

SHUT IT DOWN!

>yfw Trump is the hacker

>congress

Oh yeah, they're up to doing something

most americans ssn's are already for sale

findme.pm

Oy vey, I think my credit card was stolen. You see, it says here someone just "purchased" something called GO-LD worth $30,000 dollars. Hmm, oh well. Please wipe this debt off my record as I can assure you this was not a "purchase" I made.

ahahhaha
this is great, a company that spent the last 40 years fucking people over by making claims about their "credability" just lost all credability
and the size of the breach could potentially result in the loss of billions of dollars in CC fraud

what a fucking joke

if you think you have a problem, my suggestion is this: Go to your bank, open a line of credit, pay off your entire credit card balance, call CC, cancel all your cards

if your like me and your credit card balance is kept very low, then just pay it off and cancel the card

its the identity theft thats gonna be a problem

what trumpo should do is issue a national ID card, and require that card to vote, as well as to deal with bank or employer

wont happen though, breach is still far out, we have to wait for the inevitable fallout, to see the magnitude of the losses ... hopefully that will spur change

In Canada we have the privacy act, which allows anyone to not reveal their SIN number to anyone but their employer and revenue canada
Us should follow suit, SSN should only be allowed to be asked for by either employer or IRS, it should be outright illegal for anyone else to ever ask for it

ITS A COVER UP TO DISTRACT FROM THE FBI COVERUP FOR HILLARY

RIP middle class debt serfs

Your identity will be farmed out to Nigerians and Russians several times a year while the Democrat/GOP uniparty does nothing but sits back and chuckles from all the big bank lobbyist shekels they get donated to their (((re-election campaign)))

I want to be wrong on this but I can't see it happening any other way.

Kys

I'm taking my money out of my bank account. Fuck this shit. Get it trending on twitter and make the banks collapse.

US dollar is freefall

Dollar Bloodbath Continues Across Asia, Gold Tops Election-Night Spike Highs

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-07/dollar-bloodbath-continues-across-asia-gold-tops-election-night-spike-highs

this might be end of US dollar, get out of dollar while you can, many ecomist says that US dollar is going to go hyperinflation

It's not your usual happening. This is financial catastrophe level happening. This is bigger than if Yellowstone erupted, or if North Korea nuked us.

Wait is this why China wants their own gold-backed dorrah?

fucking chinks did this

will closing out my only CC wreck my lol credit score?

>Americucks

it's coverups all the way down

>It's not your usual happening. This is financial catastrophe level happening. This is bigger than if Yellowstone erupted, or if North Korea nuked us.

Congress is likely against it. The Democrats hate SSN/National ID because it would hurt MUH ILLEGALZ, and Republicans are against it because MUH BIG GUBBIMINT

There's only a few people on either side who support a National ID, and, of course, Trump. We've got an election to replace 1/3rd of the Senate and all of the House next year, so Trump very well could stack Congress in his favor using this.

Yes, don't do that unless u wanna fuck up your credit

But anyways, Trump needs to go Andrew Jackson on this shit, nothing can stop him and he will be elected for life practically

is right, this might end up bigger than Lehman. I know there's a few oldfags on this board who remember Lehman Brothers going belly up and how huge of a happening it was.

No-one gives a shot what leafs think. You're a bunch of wired-up brainwashed retards who's sole purpose is to make money for the tiny oligarchy that controls the Canadian government. Fuck.off.leaf.

glad my post could help

I think this is what (((they))) would want to cover up, lad. The (((speculators))) are even above Hillary.

BUMP

no, FED did this, printing years astronomical mount of money, all money went FED banker friends

FEDs Ben Shalom Bernanke started this money printing program

>Someone could run on a literally Hitler political platform and win if he was the only one advocating salvation for those affected

Yeah, this is a perfect wedge to remove the GOP NeverTrump cuckservative faggots from congress

Assuming Trump actually delivers...

Yellowstone erupting would only delete America and plunge the world into a year long winter. This could irreparably fuck up the ENTIRE global financial system, affecting everyone who isn't already poor as dirt, Iran, and North Korea.

do you really give a fuck at this point?
you are about to get fucked in the ass, you might wanna get some lube!
having closed your CC account is a great defence, it effectively cancels them trying to CC fraud you
but it wont stop the identity theft, which I already said is going to be the bigger problem ultimately, but that problem will take time, time for the identities to circulate
at least if your card is cancelled in next 24 hours, anything that happens after that point makes it very easy for you to have an alibi, and a very solid defence

you can always open a new card ... that will take a couple of weeks

Oh wow us Americans have never seen those before.

>The Fed
>This was announced yesterday
Oh fuck, you might be on to (((something)))

it's not. race war is a larp that if it turned real, probably would fuck over only a third of the population in the US. This is something that can literally fuck the entire world.

Stop over reacting. It is bad but nothing to the sorts you're making out.

something is up

gold and silver contiune go higher now many days straight, and US dollar continue go lower, i.e. lose its value

this. we need to kill the banks. it's the only way to stop this no and forever.

I wouldn't use that website if I were you.

Why? Because the people who are gonna be scapegoats for this aren't the executives but IT staff, engineers, CTOs, etc

Remember that German emissions scandal?

Germany couldn't afford jailing all the executives so the sacrifice ended up being an engineer.

The Equifax are likely gonna fire their IT guys.

Would you trust your information to a company that plans to sacrifice its IT staff soon?

The US financial system is based on debt. If 143 million Americans suddenly got an extra $1k in debt, that would break the ENTIRE global financial system.

First the US bankers fall, like Lehman Brothers in '08. Then speculators in the US. Then speculators in the UK. Then speculators across the rest of the civilized world.

If America's economy collapses, so does the world's. At the very least, this is going to be a huge boon to the retarded Commies.

>race war
Maybe this is some Ozymandias shit to get us to unite.

Man, it's a good thing I have a bunch of gold, silver and BTC

>This is bigger than if Yellowstone erupted
This equifax fuckup can lead to positive change long term. Yellowstone is regarded as an potential extinction level event.

youtube.com/watch?v=bh1gzJFVFLc

>yfw this kind of thing was pretty much the reason for Hitler and his platform

Imagine I'm a pharmacist and I act like a retard and take an obviously forged script for percocets, and then dispense this controlled substance to the person without getting any ID to verify who they are. Then the DEA or state board comes knocking and wants to check all my scripts and records, as they do from time to time. They notice this fraudulent script, and see that I have no collected any actual ID on who I gave it to.

Who is to blame? Do they arrest the patient who's name the fraudster used to get the drugs? Do they arrest the doctor, whose script pad the fraudster stole?
NO, I THE PHARMACIST AM TO BLAME. I AM LEGALLY OBLIGATED TO RECORD PHOTO ID. I ALSO HAVE A DUTY TO REPORT CLEARLY FRAUDULENT SCRIPTS.

Likewise, it's the fucking credit union's fault for giving out credit/loans without even fucking verifying my identity. Having mail-in forms for credit cards that you don't even need to show up for in person with photo ID to get is utterly fucking retarded.

The way to solve this problem is to hold banks/credit unions directly accountable for fraudulent loans. If they give out credit cards to people based only on filling out a correct birthday and SSN, and it ends up being the wrong person, they should be the one to eat that cost, with no hit to someone's credit score. This would actually give banks the incentive needed to switch to a more secure system, using in-person photo ID authentication. Of course, we all know this will never happen, because god forbid we hold banks accountable for anything, and god forbid we do anything that could even SLIGHTLY lower the transaction velocity in our debt-based economy.

It could also lead to the failing of the global finance/debt system. It could lead to some positives, but that's a very, very unlikely event considering all of the (((speculators))) who will lobby against any change to (((their))) system.

This is a perfect time to get rid of social security numbers.

They already say we are running out of social security numbers and social security numbers were never meant to be used this way by companies only by the government when they were first rolled out.

Perhaps, we need a new form of national ID that is only applicable for government services and banned from being used for commercial purposes and only strictly used for governmental services.

Credit card companies would be banned from using this new form of national ID.

you're a faggot who doesn't understand economics or a shill working for jewish bankers. either way, how dare you fly under His flag.

good post

Hey, thanks a lot mate!

You're assuming that it will happen. It won't. Stop being paranoid for a second and understand it will likely be sold slowly throughout the years.

That guy sounds like he has a gun to his head behind the camera. He's going to be taking the fall for sure.

China gold backed oil trade note, bye bye petro dollar.

THIS

You wouldn't even need to get rid of SSNs. All you'd need to do is require everywhere to use additional forms of verification besides just data. Make people have to walk into a physical institution to open up credit lines, so they can check photo ID. Require two-factor authentication when talking to the bank over the phone, so that someone can't just use your information to access your existing bank accounts.

These things aren't helpful to them and their usury business though, which is why they still haven't been implemented. And all the politicians are owned by kikes, so I doubt anything legislative will be done.

In a perfect world, what would happen is all this open data would result in tons of people opening up fraudulent credit lines using other people's SSNs. And so everyone would end up having tons of extra debt that's not their own. Everyone's credit scores drops, to the point where nobody can take out loans anymore. The entire debt-based economy collapses, we get an effective ban on jewish usury, and we can go back to a peaceful existence.

> it will likely be sold slowly throughout the years.
You're probably right about this. Must be a pretty nice time to be a cybercriminal

Yes, but eventually, at least 50 million people, at the very least, will be permanently fucked. There is no coming back from that.

This. Work at a pizza joint. The CVC isn't even necessary we can skip it and it'll stil print the receipt and I've entered random numbers I knew was wrong and it went through.

Actually, this could be a great excuse to nationalize or close down the 3 major credit agencies.

I always felt that the government should be in charge of our credit history.

Like instead of 3 different credit agencies that like ripping people off since they even charge the IRS for our information, why not just have a single credit history owned by the government that you can check anytime online for free 24/7?

Under the current system, you only get like one free credit report a year from the 3 different credit agencies which is kinda bullshit if you ask me.

If the government becomes the only credit agency, we could do away with being unable to get free credit history reports once a year and make them available everyday.

>The entire debt-based economy collapses, we get an effective ban on jewish usury, and we can go back to a peaceful existence.

honestly if you're not holding at least some bitcoin right now you are straight up retarded

>all the politicians are owned by kikes
Not Trump. He made his money from Real Estate. He knows fully well what a collapse of the debt system could do to his business, let alone the country as a whole. If he plays his cards right, using national outrage, he could rig the entirety of the House and 1/3rd of the Senate in his favor, which would be more than enough to pass through any reform.

It will be decades before you see any result from it, unless the hacker decides to just dump it. Then you'll likely see it in a few months. The first option is more profitable and more safe for a hacker so in the end it won't lead to WORSE THAN A NUKE FROM NORTH KOREA.

>If he plays his cards right, using national outrage
Is this how he ascends to God-Emperor?

>Decades
Hours. They stole this info back in June/July. Some people have already been affected, and now that their cover is blown, they might as well pump and dump before sweeping change comes through.

You're assuming this is only for profit, or that 143 million peoples IDs will only be trickled out.

Is it too late to hop on the train right now? I was a fool not to invest earlier. I thought it was going to pop , and it just kept going up. It has to go back down eventually, right??

>The entire debt-based economy collapses, we get an effective ban on jewish usury, and we can go back to a peaceful existence.

this is basically the plot of mr robot